[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

exoexo

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, im trying to create a private server to play with a few friends but when i launch ServerStart.bat everything work for a few seconds and then i get this error: [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state POSTINITIALIZATION and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded. Please Help me :/.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Hi, im trying to create a private server to play with a few friends but when i launch ServerStart.bat everything work for a few seconds and then i get this error: [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state POSTINITIALIZATION and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded. Please Help me :/.
Logs help.

Nitro Poison

Jul 29, 2019
In botanianwith the new diminishing return for hydroangeas, do they check up and down or just the 8 plane sides? Coz ive been thinking in a new setup that fits 25 floating hydros in a 9*9 square with the new "dont eat a source block if detects infinite water"

F=Flower
W=Water

F W F W F W F W F
W W W W W W W W W
F W F W F W F W F
W W W W W W W W W
F W F W F W F W F
W W W W W W W W W
F W F W F W F W F
W W W W W W W W W
F W F W F W F W F

Spreaders as needed on the outside of the square, need to do some testing to see how many hydros can take any spreader (regular,elf wood thingy,gaia) with a pool rigth next to it

Edit: Tecnically you could put the spreaders in the outer ring instead of some of the water blocks

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
Few problems.
Minecraft water does create infinite water sources when on the same z axis.
Hydroangeas only works on water on the same z axis.
Flowers are swept away by water, so the hydroangeas have to be protected by a block like before.
Even if you'd try and send water down in a waterfall it won't work since the hydroangeas consumes water blocks, not water flow.

Last edited:

Nitro Poison

Jul 29, 2019
Few problems.
Minecraft water does create infinite water sources when on the same z axis.
Hydroangeas only works on water on the same z axis.
Flowers are swept away by water, so the hydroangeas have to be protected by a block like before.
Even if you'd try and send water down in a waterfall it won't work since the hydroangeas consumes water blocks, not water flow.

Read again bfore posting

1 i already said FLOATING HYDROS
2 flowers are not stacked, they are 1 block apart so with my exposition and a lil bit of comprension you'd see its a z/x plane

Also i should say that if it works you can have 225 FLOATING HYDROS in a 9*9*9

Edit: typo

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
@Nitro Poison ... Slightly better idea
  • Buildcraft Floodgate with water pumping into it, surrounded with blocks on the side of your choice
  • Surround the falling column of water with the floating Hydros
  • One block space in between and repeat in a square.
    • X=Flood Gate, H=Hydro, E=Empty, O=Mana Spreader
Code:
HHHEHHH
HXHEHXH
HHHEHHH
EEEEEEE
HHHEHHH
HXHEHXH
HHHEHHH
Stack the Hydro Flowers under each other and place spreaders as needed

@Kmad, Here is minetweaker script to add Coven witches, just add it to the bottom of the "Eggs.zs" in the scripts folder. Have the players run "/mtload" on login and it will show them the recipe. Obviously edit lore to your taste. Will not prevent players from joining without it.
@EverbodyElse, If you add this to your single player world scripts config, you'll be able to craft coven witches. Recipe will not work unless the server also has it. Do not complain here if your computer explodes after using.
Code:
//Custom Value declaration
val tormTwine = <witchery:ingredient:101>;
val stoneCharged = <witchery:ingredient:11>;
val demonShard = <AWWayofTime:demonBloodShard>;
val brainCured = <ThaumicExploration:pureZombieBrain>;
val spawnCovenWitch = <minecraft:spawn_egg:6404>;

//Server Custom Recipe
mods.botania.RuneAltar.addRecipe(spawnCovenWitch.withTag({display: {Lore: ["Custom recipe added by server,", "Report errors to server owner."]}}), [tormTwine, stoneCharged, demonShard, gaiaSpirit, brainCured, spawnVillager], 80000);
Obviously, feel free to edit the cost to what is balanced on your server.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kmad and Tairgire

Nitro Poison

Jul 29, 2019
@Booker The Geek

Idk, but ithink the flood gate wont be able to keepup with rhe hydros, and since they are next to each other they wont generate as much mana

Edit: im gonna trythis evening to do a setup in creative to test it out and ill post some pics

Last edited:

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
Automating the thermionic fabricator & the carpenter...

It's been a looong time since I last did this back on 1.5.2 D20 iirc, there we had the benefit of assigning the FZ router to pull from a specific slot. I have tried pulling from every side with BC pipes / logistical transporters / import buses but can't seem to get this right - does anyone have any tips for automating the extraction on these machines?

Also is anyone else experiencing severe lag when opening the assembly table? I have torn down & re-built the setup in another location but the problem persists?

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
For the win. I really like trying to use all the flower types to produce power.

by the way, does anybody have any good setups for any of the following in this pack? would love to see your guys setups.
  • Mariculture power gen
  • Automated essencia distribution without golems
  • Automation of auto crafting with BM
  • Automatic wither killers.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
My MaricultureTitanium Hydropower, no idea how muck power per tick , but I have 50M RF stored
tcC46AT.jpg
And the Essentia filtration system, no golems required
A1QbtYq.jpg

Last edited:

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
My MaricultureTitanium Hydropower, no idea how muck power per tick , but I have 50M RF stored
tcC46AT.jpg
And the Essentia filtration system, no golems required
A1QbtYq.jpg
Interesting I've never used the essentia filtration system. After they made the change to essentia tubes back in 1.6 I just stopped using them. :)

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
The server i play on plans to open a second Regrowth server but have it where pvp is allowed and encouraged.

I was wondering if you think the Flan's gun mods would fit into the pack without breaking any balance?

@thephoenixlodge

kowy

Jul 29, 2019
Will the quest book be updated after completing all the quests ? AE, Mekansm and BLood Magic Quests ?