[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
So, not sure how this happened:

lGDqqP0m.png

I planted an Amaranth sapling so I could get some purple fence posts (because purple), then went on a bit of a walkabout to add more pages to my Atlas. Came back and the tree had grown - like that.

I've had trees that grow without the base block. Likely some weird kind of ghost blocks where you're missing tree trunk. Put some dirt or something in the gaps and break it and you should be fine.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Oh, the blocks are legit missing. I've grown several trees (including two previous Amaranths) off of the same spot with no issue.

Completely unrelated: Is it possible to use Dense Web in the Critter Trap mutation thing? I traded some raw pork chops to a spider earlier today.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, the blocks are legit missing. I've grown several trees (including two previous Amaranths) off of the same spot with no issue.

Completely unrelated: Is it possible to use Dense Web in the Critter Trap mutation thing? I traded some raw pork chops to a spider earlier today.

Yeah, I'm not wrong. I even said I've been through the exact same thing. They're not the standard invisible ghost blocks. You can walk right through them and everything, but they stop tree trunks from growing. I had the issue when I was growing Witchery trees and the base block did the exact same thing. After your last tree harvest on that exact same spot, something wonky happened and now you've got pseudo borked ghost blocks there. Put dirt or something in the gaps and that should fix it.

Irosu

Jul 29, 2019
Why can not I do Drop of Luck? I throw the materials witch's cauldron and I can't take the drop of luck
And other question.Air Pump, I dont use air pump(Big Dady).

PaulPer_TF2

Jul 29, 2019
ok,
i fixed alot of errors by setting the right launcher version but im down to this last little bit before the server should work...

closer.png

ive tried replacing the mods versions with the launcher side version but theyre identical

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I'm not wrong. I even said I've been through the exact same thing. They're not the standard invisible ghost blocks. You can walk right through them and everything, but they stop tree trunks from growing. I had the issue when I was growing Witchery trees and the base block did the exact same thing. After your last tree harvest on that exact same spot, something wonky happened and now you've got pseudo borked ghost blocks there. Put dirt or something in the gaps and that should fix it.
I'd guess it's Railcraft's heat sense blocks that are the cause.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
So, does anyone have a good method for getting up to level 60 for the ultimate Mariculture enchants? I know that experience drops can take me up to 30, and that I could just grow mob essence in bulk and turn it all into bottles o' enchanting, but I'm trying to find some other way to gain my levels past 30. Right now, I'm just running around and terrorizing the nether for my levels.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
So, does anyone have a good method for getting up to level 60 for the ultimate Mariculture enchants? I know that experience drops can take me up to 30, and that I could just grow mob essence in bulk and turn it all into bottles o' enchanting, but I'm trying to find some other way to gain my levels past 30. Right now, I'm just running around and terrorizing the nether for my levels.
Essence Berry Bushes :)

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015

Welp, considering that Amaranths routinely grow taller than I can reach from the ground, that's been taken care of now. :D

piter50

Jul 29, 2019
I think you are so close to getting the Thaumcraft questline going (Trefyd seed quest in Witchery) once you have a good foothold there make a beeline (pun?) to manasteel capped livingwood wand and the focus of equal exchange. That bad boy will do wonders for changing out your cracked soil to dirt.

I just got my first diamonds today, so have been trying to bang out the new quests that popped for those. After that I need a bunch of rotten meat for blood to craft a pig iron pick axe head so i can get to nether mining the good stuff.

I still need to figure out botania as its new to me. All the sparks/pylons/elven gate stuff should be pretty close now though with the diamonds. Have a bit of reading to do in the in-game books/wikis. Seeing other peoples bases definitely give some good hints at where I think I should be aiming with my set up. With 2 young kids, I dont think I will ever have the time to really make anything as aesthetically pleasing; Ill settle for hands free and functional!

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe? I just use a harvest core and have the bushes around the edges of my farm and one above the ground so the golems don't hit it and it works great.

Oh yeah, wasn't sure if harvest core would work. Also, they don't seem to take damage from the bushes, so that's great.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I just got my first diamonds today, so have been trying to bang out the new quests that popped for those. After that I need a bunch of rotten meat for blood to craft a pig iron pick axe head so i can get to nether mining the good stuff.

I still need to figure out botania as its new to me. All the sparks/pylons/elven gate stuff should be pretty close now though with the diamonds. Have a bit of reading to do in the in-game books/wikis. Seeing other peoples bases definitely give some good hints at where I think I should be aiming with my set up. With 2 young kids, I dont think I will ever have the time to really make anything as aesthetically pleasing; Ill settle for hands free and functional!
Well you could go for functional first and the see what kind of aesthetics springs from that :D That's how my builds usually develop

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
So I loaded the world without climate control and it loaded fine, but after putting climate control back in it goes straight back to crashing :/

Interesting, well at least it's confirmation of the source of the problem. Unfortunately I have no idea what the "Saver" function does for this mod. So it would seem to be time for the "Fix random issues somehow" checklist (preferably in the given order, since it'll mean less work if one of the first couple work);
-Check that you have at least four gigs of ram dedicated to FTB through the options tab of the launcher
-Backup your saves
-Check that you have the latest stable version of Climate Control. It may not actually come with the pack, but if it works....
-Reinstall the pack
-Reinstall the launcher
-If all that does nothing, reinstall Java (your current version should be fine as far as I can tell)

So this happens when i log on to my server.
Anyone know why this happens? Can i prevent it?

That is a lot of chat spam. XD
Not sure sadly. Is it happening every time you log on, and since it's a server are other accounts having the same issue?