[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
I have just updated my regrowth pack to 7.4 and I have an interesting bug. Everytime i hit any ingame object a text line pops up for metadata. It spams my screen and I cant do much. I looked into getting rid of it, was unable to. Any help with this would be appreciated plz.
Just to be sure... are you holding a stick?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
You can easily add one yourself if you desperate for a a minimap, but the bibliocraft atlas is a very underrated tool imo.
Eh, tbh the only complaint I have about the atlas is that, when I try to make a giant wall map, it's very hard to sort which map goes where without going to each map and memorizing or writing down which connects to which.
It's also worse in this pack, since the colorful terrain is less differentiated than usual. XD

LeFoxat

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone aware if sprinklers from AgriCraft work in a 7x7 from any height?
For example, crops are on y=64 and sprinkler is on y=69, would it still do it's job?

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Does anyone actually use more petals than what you can get with using the floral fertilizer?

It takes a ton more time and micromanaging to breed all the necessary flowers, while it's a lot easier to spam a couple of stacks of the floral fertilizer and Horn of the Wild. You can go through several stacks of the fertilizer in a single minute, which equals to about 50 flowers of each variety.

Then you can even automate flower production with a Jaded Amaranthus and Drum of the Wild.

SparkmanTX

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone actually use more petals than what you can get with using the floral fertilizer?

It takes a ton more time and micromanaging to breed all the necessary flowers, while it's a lot easier to spam a couple of stacks of the floral fertilizer and Horn of the Wild. You can go through several stacks of the fertilizer in a single minute, which equals to about 50 flowers of each variety.

Then you can even automate flower production with a Jaded Amaranthus and Drum of the Wild.
GOTTA GET THOSE 10/10/10s!

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019

If you want to complete all the quests then you gotta breed them anyway :) But that's definitely a valid way of doing it as well!

Zadkiel

Jul 29, 2019
only missing one thing ... minimap mod atlas kinda sucks i lost my base for 2 days :) no food no alumite to fix tools horror of wastelands :)

ps: how can i extract limestone from mariculture tank ?

Using the Ladle to start with, which you should have made during the original crucible furnace quest line, and used to make your first smeltery blocks.

But once you've made 3 titanium ingots from the limestone, you can use those to make a titanium bucket, which you can use to move molten metal from the crucible furnace 8000mb at a time, instead of the 144mb of the ladle.

Reactions: briang

LeFoxat

Jul 29, 2019
Max height for the sprinkler is 4 above the crop.
Good to know, thank you. :D

Wanted to know before I finished this and had to redo it..
upload_2015-4-14_18-30-39.png

PaulPer_TF2

Jul 29, 2019
iirc = if I remember correctly. The files are wherever you saved them (likely your download folder unless you specify otherwise)...upload them to the server using filezilla and change the forge jar to whatever fluctis uses for custom modpacks

Edit: As for the answer fluctis gave you, if you want the easy route, you can just play on what I assume are the outdated server files. In your web app when you selected regrowth it should say what version of the mudpack it is right alongside it. You can downgrade in the FTB launcher from the recommended version to the version number that matches fluctis.
theyve offered to try and install it so im giving that a try now

if it fails i'll go from there

im trying to get a server up for me and my friends to start up a series on our channels

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019

I bred them all, but it is faster to just use the floral fertilizer.