[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Draconicrose

Jul 29, 2019
I had to dig around the web for a while before getting this to work for me.

-snip-
Thank you so much, but I found the answer and edited my post. Turns out the air pump behaves a little differently and needed a redstone signal as well. I watched that video as well which was why I was so confused.

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
A mixture of cobblestone and the extrapolated bucket could help, though it would be much slower.
neat idea but im not sure as to how well it is. its ok i have two coal farms going and i am getting 42 coal blocks almost every two seconds so its keeping up with 4 max size steam boilers. also i will be able to use the coal blocks for my endoflames. thought id need the firestone to start them up but guess not.

Ladysarajane

Nov 21, 2014
Curious question. I upgraded from .65 to .72. I didn't check my nether at the time, too busy trying to upgrade the quest book. Then I upgraded to .73. Now I went back to the nether and found that it has reset. I went through my portal to a totally different nether. Only thing is I got smashed and knocked through to the lava lake right underneath the 1 layer soul sand right at the portal by a ghast. My question is the nether suppose to reset after the upgrade?

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Was looking around in the lexica botania, found a brew that I think a lot of people might like. The Brew of Emptiness. Won't let mobs spawn naturally within 128 blocks of you for 6 minutes. Only thing that might be hard to come by then would be rotten flesh to keep making it since there's no recipe from magic crops for it.

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Was looking around in the lexica botania, found a brew that I think a lot of people might like. The Brew of Emptiness. Won't let mobs spawn naturally within 128 blocks of you for 6 minutes. Only thing that might be hard to come by then would be rotten flesh to keep making it since there's no recipe from magic crops for it.

Diamond dolly, zombie spawner, punji sticks... easy supply of rotten flesh as long as you are close to it.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Mariculture uses rf...
Dont worry Joshie, I'm using the water turbines still. Any head way on the durability of the Titanium Rotors? Not that it matters too much since in this pack I have a good supply of titanium and nether quartz on hand to replace them. Just gotta work to position to make a decent size battery...

reesylou

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else feel compelled to actually continue terraforming this world? I keep stopping for a while, but then it's right back to replacing the sand with dirt, and performing biome shifting rituals.
I can't wait to get to that point. Having restarted with each update (from .65 onward), I am now only just reaching ores seeds again.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Curious question. I upgraded from .65 to .72. I didn't check my nether at the time, too busy trying to upgrade the quest book. Then I upgraded to .73. Now I went back to the nether and found that it has reset. I went through my portal to a totally different nether. Only thing is I got smashed and knocked through to the lava lake right underneath the 1 layer soul sand right at the portal by a ghast. My question is the nether suppose to reset after the upgrade?
No, the nether should have been the same.

Orien

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this issue has been addressed but dandelion seeds cannot be mutated or be used to mutate
Thanks,

cravenhydra78

Jul 29, 2019
just started breeding bees first time ever and i got my apiary surrounded by flowers but im getting a warning that the workers cant find any. is this a normal thing with bees or something studying regular bee tutorials should tell me or is it a lil more modpack specific?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Your bees are looking for a different kind of flower, try vines or regular cactus. And I'm taking my first scary foot into bees myself.....

I liked bees the first time I did it back in 1.5.2 & 1.6.4 even tree breeding, but in a pack like this I'm not sure if I want to go down that road:)

adracamas

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else have issues with planting essence seed? I can make them, try to plant them in a crop but nothing happens.

adracamas

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, there's specific gardening soil? Didn't know. Just have been using tilled dirt from underground. ty