[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

edhelbeleth

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'd try picking up the nether ores plus the various ingots. Maybe try recrafting the iron seeds in the runic altar.

Good call! I was missing aluminium ingots, only used them once for alumite. That unlocked "On a roll", many thanks for the help.

Reactions: MrZwij

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Well in the next version of Botania the Agricarnations will only fertilize blocks that can normally be grown with bone meal. It never fails, before I make it to a point it get changed:p

jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
So here's the important bit of that log you posted;
[21:55:17] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I let you down. Sorry :(

Time: 4/2/15 9:55 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.<init>(QuestingData.java:518)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.readAllData(QuestingData.java:477)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData$1.read(QuestingData.java:403)
at hardcorequesting.network.FileHelper.loadData(FileHelper.java:102)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.load(QuestingData.java:432)
at hardcorequesting.WorldEventListener.onLoad(WorldEventListener.java:23)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_550_WorldEventListener_onLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:73)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_31, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 814195832 bytes (776 MB) / 2295857152 bytes (2189 MB) up to 5488246784 bytes (5234 MB)
JVM Flags: 6 total; -Xms256M -Xmx5887M -XX:permSize=256m -Xms256m -XX:permSize=128M -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1291 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1291 100 mods loaded, 100 mods active

It's mentioning Hardcore Questing rather often. You may need to get the server admins in on this, so you have some access to your player data in case that's what needs fixing.
I'm tryin g to load single player though and I'm scared I won't be able to join the server once I'm white listed

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
210g9pe.png

okay what am I doing wrong
I set it up but it isn't receiving steam or making power

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I'm tryin g to load single player though and I'm scared I won't be able to join the server once I'm white listed

Interesting, this is from a single player world then? What are the specifics of this world, in terms of when and in what version it was started, have you added any mods, etc.?

jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting, this is from a single player world then? What are the specifics of this world, in terms of when and in what version it was started, have you added any mods, etc.?
started 0.6.9 i think and have updated with the pack was working the day before and somehow overnight broke i do get another error on some of the crashes something about java so i tried loading a World in Vanilla and it worked meaning my java seems to be fine then and no i havent added any mods :Dive been playing on 0.7.2 for a couple days now working fine but starting yesterday No luck

jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
started 0.6.9 i think and have updated with the pack was working the day before and somehow overnight broke i do get another error on some of the crashes something about java so i tried loading a World in Vanilla and it worked meaning my java seems to be fine then and no i havent added any mods :Dive been playing on 0.7.2 for a couple days now working fine but starting yesterday No luck
UPDATE:so i updated to .7.3 and tryed opening a new world so Good news and bad news i guess Good News i should be able to play on the server i donated for Bad news my world ive been working on forever is broke :I

asiekierka

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
Dec 24, 2013
We fix--- er, worked around the multiple fluids in one pipe issue in BC! (The one which caused so many people to lose their precious TCon metals). Sadly, BuildCraft comes without warranty and I don't have anything to pay you with for your unfortunate losses, except the bugfixed release right here!

Wayno

Jul 29, 2019
can u please add a auto backup of world please. i had a power failure last night spent 4hrs fixing my saved game data :( atleast i have it repaired. i added aroma backup mod to counter this issue.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
My server started spamming messages similar to this today.

Apr 03, 2015 12:37:53 PM climateControl.customGenLayer.GenLayerLock func_75904_a
INFO: location -10 22 8 8

Is that just telling me it is doing its thing or is it a potential problem? I think someone on the server was generating new chunks but am not positive as I'm at work and can't ask him.

Richard Swingle

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, I couldnt find this in the word search. I am trying to do more for the 11. the way the world feels. But I only have boiling anticipation and capping show. I tried making goggles but it wont build it. How do i unlock more in this chapter?
thank you

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
We fix--- er, worked around the multiple fluids in one pipe issue in BC! (The one which caused so many people to lose their precious TCon metals). Sadly, BuildCraft comes without warranty and I don't have anything to pay you with for your unfortunate losses, except the bugfixed release right here!
Thanks for your time in fixing this. It is really good for this pack in particular since it seems to be the first thing people try to use pipes for here. =)

Here, have a cookie!

Verizons-Mobile-%E2%80%98Cookies%E2%80%99-Could-Take-the-Cake.jpg

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
This was the decision maker, there will be a 0.7.4. There are a few issues with 0.7.3 that I'm aware of that I'll fix for 0.7.4

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, I couldnt find this in the word search. I am trying to do more for the 11. the way the world feels. But I only have boiling anticipation and capping show. I tried making goggles but it wont build it. How do i unlock more in this chapter?
thank you
have you created any shards from the infused shards magical seeds?

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
thank you
Make sure to hold in your hand a shard and a greatwood sapling. Also make sure you've completed the thaumonomicon quest in the chapter that has all the book quests.

Finally you may want to read the FAQ In case it covers something I forgot.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-regrowth-a-wip-hqm-pack-now-listed.57184/#post-844127