[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
idk if they do that but you could just cancel your subscription after the first payment goes through

I'm horribly wary of all kinda subscriptions :I

Yes RfK nailed it.. you set it up, either do your one time value and cancel after the first billing, (which you are notified) or just plan a split-up and set it lower and let it roll.

Either way, I view it as money both well spent (for my entertainment dollar) and money well earned for TPL :cool:

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
Dang it, I upgraded my mana spreaders to elven mana spreaders so my spreader could keep up with mana production, and the sudden "jolt" caused holes in my 3x3x9 hydrogaena mana farms. I fixed one, but I must be doing it the hard way, removing all 36 flowers, filling in pool, mining filler, replacing water, replace flowers.

Since updating to .73 I am experiencing incredible lag. No crashes, just that my FPS have dropped to an unplayable 2. Is anyone else experiencing this?
I think you added fastcraft, and forgot to re-add it when you upgraded.

Reactions: Ladysarajane

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
After the billionth episode of the Creeper Wars, I turned to the quiet side and found this mod, and enabled only wall occlusion. The galaxy is finally at peace.

No more noise pollution, although chests and doors sometimes sound weird.

Reactions: Mokradin

Krakel

Jul 29, 2019
I am on the dream world now. I want to make the ender chest. The obsidian and ender pearl was easy to get. But how I get the Blaze Powder? First the Blazefish; how can I get this? Second with the Cinderperl, but the shard are not possible without glowstone.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting a crash, look up Wool in NEI and cycle through the different windows and it will crash that tab after Assembly Table. Anyone else getting this?

Apophenia

Jul 29, 2019
I am on the dream world now. I want to make the ender chest. The obsidian and ender pearl was easy to get. But how I get the Blaze Powder? First the Blazefish; how can I get this? Second with the Cinderperl, but the shard are not possible without glowstone.

Blaze Seeds are possible too. (Although getting Nether Seeds is tricky but in 0.7.3 you can get netherrack in the Spirit World)

Mokradin

Jul 29, 2019
After the billionth episode of the Creeper Wars, I turned to the quiet side and found this mod, and enabled only wall occlusion. The galaxy is finally at peace.

No more noise pollution, although chests and doors sometimes sound weird.

This is awesome ! I will quickly install this mod

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
So in complete idiocracy I was toying with saplings when I stumbled upon redwood(the 7x7 variety). I don't know why I thought it would be a small tree but alas I was not prepared for it. Is there any way to fell that sucker? because my lumber axe does nothing >.<
Last one I made (different pack) I harvested the wood up to about 20 high then set the rest on fire. Left just a few block which I pillared up to and destroyed manually.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
So either they do work, and Kelmey isn't aware of it... or they don't work, and you're speaking from experience with a different pack?
It did work. Somehow I didn't think we had cofh. But we do so I ended up just looking like a derp.

Killing the chickens stopped those errors. Didn't help performance though.

What helped performance was doing a killall for the 140,000 rogue mana bursts in the world.

Currently have a issue open with Botania about those since it is still happening. I can triage it though be kill all mana bursts every hour or two. Hopefully it can be fixed by Botania at some point. They even asked for a copy of my world. =)

Ladysarajane

Nov 21, 2014
Dang it, I upgraded my mana spreaders to elven mana spreaders so my spreader could keep up with mana production, and the sudden "jolt" caused holes in my 3x3x9 hydrogaena mana farms. I fixed one, but I must be doing it the hard way, removing all 36 flowers, filling in pool, mining filler, replacing water, replace flowers.

I think you added fastcraft, and forgot to re-add it when you upgraded.

That is exactly what I did. Thanks. Back to playing again. :)

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
so how has everyone automated their endoflames? seeing as thermalillies no longer work well and that 32 entropiniums are not cutting it.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
so how has everyone automated their endoflames? seeing as thermalillies no longer work well and that 32 entropiniums are not cutting it.
I use a B-Space barrel, feeding into a Hopper, feeding into an open crate, that is (2 empty spaces?) over a wooden pressure plate. one piece of redstone directly back to a redstone torch vert ladder going up to the second piece of redstone controlling the hopper. I use this config on two different Endoflame farms, one with 7 endo and one with 12.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
So, has anyone figured out how to fix Witchery Garlic not actually producing garlic when right-clicked? I recall it being a problem, and now that I've got my garlic down, I'd like to stockpile a stack or so in case I ever really need it.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
I use a B-Space barrel, feeding into a Hopper, feeding into an open crate, that is (2 empty spaces?) over a wooden pressure plate. one piece of redstone directly back to a redstone torch vert ladder going up to the second piece of redstone controlling the hopper. I use this config on two different Endoflame farms, one with 7 endo and one with 12.
I do very close to the same, although I also have a remote comparator setup to turn the system off completely if the mana pool they send their mana to gets full.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
I do very close to the same, although I also have a remote comparator setup to turn the system off completely if the mana pool they send their mana to gets full.
I started to do that but since my Coal Block farm is producing faster than I'm using them…

Apophenia

Jul 29, 2019

While not just with Endoflames (I also use the same system for a Rannuncarpus) I like using a open crate to drop into a steam of water that flows by the Endoflames and then deposits any unused coal into a hopper which is linked back to the start (BSpace Barrels are great).

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
is this a fast process? or slow? and how many spreaders do you need?