[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
I started to do that but since my Coal Block farm is producing faster than I'm using them…
Understandable, I produce way more than I need as well, but I don't like to waste :) LOL, plus it was fun and I hadn't played with remote comparators before so gave me an excuse.

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to make a ring of magnetization nullification zone? I never really liked automating things that required items in the world, because if this. Obsidian pipes, golems, vacuum hopper etc.

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
So, has anyone figured out how to fix Witchery Garlic not actually producing garlic when right-clicked? I recall it being a problem, and now that I've got my garlic down, I'd like to stockpile a stack or so in case I ever really need it.

I think I remember someone stating it needs to be broken to drop 1 garlic. Not sure if anyone's checked for a fix in 0.7.3.

JazParks

Jul 29, 2019
is this a fast process? or slow? and how many spreaders do you need?

It's pretty fast, speed would be based on how many Endoflames you have and how much coal you can produce. I like it because it's easy and quite contained.
Check out PurpleMentats video for a full tutorial.

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
It's pretty fast, speed would be based on how many Endoflames you have and how much coal you can produce. I like it because it's easy and quite contained.
Check out PurpleMentats video for a full tutorial.
do you ahve a link to the proper video? or should i start looking?

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Playing on a server with 5-10 ppl. 0.72 was fine. had the nei crash like everyone else but other than that, no mariculture bugs, nothing, which was a blessing.

Server updated to 0.73 today and now myself and one other that shares the same base is getting the error on join:
java.lang.ClassCastException: crazypants.enderzoo.charge.EntityPrimedCharge cannot be cast to net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase
at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147281_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:743)
This relates directly to this issue: issue_link

Previous to update we had disabled direwolf's because of the spawning anywhere issue. Nothing else was updated.

Other than client mods, no other mods added except for ztones with configs to disable gen of the tools, etc. in dungeon loot.

Notice that the updated configs on server are same as old ones so assuming that direwolf's also are updated now in 0.73 but that's not specified in changelog.

Anyone else having this issue?

edit: updated configs on server re-enabling them again fixed the issue it seems.
Find this behaviour strange. both of us can now login but admin is hesitant to re-disable the direwolves. so we're back to a problem we had already solved once. Anyone else playing on servers that have disabled direwolves, can you verify that this works for you on going? Also phoenix, did you disable them in configs or did the config file just not get updated on the server for some odd reason?

Last edited:

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
is this a fast process? or slow? and how many spreaders do you need?
Spreader use varies depending on many things distance and speed of the pulse and intended usage, but I'm generally using about one elven Spreader per three endo for longer pulses, but the 12 endo farm has only 2 spreaders since those pulses are both lensed and one space away from the manapool that feeds my Looni-loot farm… (eternally empty)

Also used that mana to take my TerraShatterer to an S class

shortybsd

Jul 29, 2019
Was just curious what the update for 0.7.3 means by "- Now 100% Less Crashy!"? I still have the client crash if you disconnect and re-connect then open anything in NEI.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Was just curious what the update for 0.7.3 means by "- Now 100% Less Crashy!"? I still have the client crash if you disconnect and re-connect then open anything in NEI.
I think that msg was related to enhanced storage. In 0.72 I got a handful of crashes related to them. double chests would visually be single chests and then ctd.

I wish wearing a sash and running over these chests was consistent. sometimes works fine. Other times you get stuck on them.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Playing on a server with 5-10 ppl. 0.72 was fine. had the nei crash like everyone else but other than that, no mariculture bugs, nothing, which was a blessing.

Server updated to 0.73 today and now myself and one other that shares the same base is getting the error on join:
java.lang.ClassCastException: crazypants.enderzoo.charge.EntityPrimedCharge cannot be cast to net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase
at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147281_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:743)
This relates directly to this issue: issue_link

Previous to update we had disabled direwolf's because of the spawning anywhere issue. Nothing else was updated.

Other than client mods, no other mods added except for ztones with configs to disable gen of the tools, etc. in dungeon loot.

Notice that the updated configs on server are same as old ones so assuming that direwolf's also are updated now in 0.73 but that's not specified in changelog.

Anyone else having this issue?

edit: updated configs on server re-enabling them again fixed the issue it seems.
Find this behaviour strange. both of us can now login but admin is hesitant to re-disable the direwolves. so we're back to a problem we had already solved once. Anyone else playing on servers that have disabled direwolves, can you verify that this works for you on going? Also phoenix, did you disable them in configs or did the config file just not get updated on the server for some odd reason?
I didn't change anything in the Ender Zoo configs for 0.7.3, hence why it's not mentioned on the changelog. Now admittedly I have seen that crash log pop up before too.
That's specifically referring to the crashes caused by Enhanced inventories, such as from looking up the uses of Wood planks or wool in NEI. The AE cached recipe issue us sticking around for the moment.

Warplord

Jul 29, 2019
Just started playin 7.3 and I noticed a few things: When i started using garden soil and essence seeds - some weird frame-rate drop and lag appeared, any ideas why?
Mutandis is ridiculous !!! How on Earth am i supposed to get an oak sappling or ANY witchery items? All I get are extrabiomesXL flowers? Like seriously - why ?
Also, I noticed cucumber and water artichoke just don't want to mutate? Also the berry seed, too ? Is something different from when you unlock garden soil or smth?

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Something is very wrong with some of the tcon books.

2015-04-02_15.36.23.png 2015-04-02_15.36.59.png

Also the mining levels may be numbered in the book now, but mining level 3 is almost invisible in the book.

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
Just started playin 7.3 and I noticed a few things: When i started using garden soil and essence seeds - some weird frame-rate drop and lag appeared, any ideas why?
Mutandis is ridiculous !!! How on Earth am i supposed to get an oak sappling or ANY witchery items? All I get are extrabiomesXL flowers? Like seriously - why ?
Also, I noticed cucumber and water artichoke just don't want to mutate? Also the berry seed, too ? Is something different from when you unlock garden soil or smth?
You are not the first and I suspect not the last to raise the Mutandis issue but apparently thephoenixlodge decided this was the correct way to go and no amount of complaining from "a few" people like myself and yourself will change it.
As for cucumner and water artichoke make sure you are using the correct soil type, some soils are better than others for growing. btw mana pool produce sapling changes when they have a catalyst under

DBDKevin

Jul 29, 2019
i haven't played this for awhile and i updated it to latest and i created a new world bc i didn't want to redo alot of stuff but in the new worlds there are no dead wood tree's or slate is it just me being unlucky or can it be something not wanting to spawn it in world generation

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
so how has everyone automated their endoflames? seeing as thermalillies no longer work well and that 32 entropiniums are not cutting it.

Why are thermalillies not good anymore? When Botania started out everyone had really cool setups with that flower, but when I started getting into the mod that flower was moved to elven knowledge. So they were nerfed, and moved to after you get the elven portal?

Last edited:

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, 100% less crashy is not the same as 100% no crashes. The actual reference aside, 100% less crashy is half as many crashes. People in general don't understand fractions, percents, and statistics.

Reactions: An0nymuS

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
You are not the first and I suspect not the last to raise the Mutandis issue but apparently thephoenixlodge decided this was the correct way to go and no amount of complaining from "a few" people like myself and yourself will change it.
As for cucumner and water artichoke make sure you are using the correct soil type, some soils are better than others for growing. btw mana pool produce sapling changes when they have a catalyst under

Yeah, it took me 352 mutandis to get my first ember moss.

JazParks

Jul 29, 2019

I have gotten both cucumber and the berries, maybe your just having some bad luck?