[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

wagnaboy

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. So when I launch the pack it works fine. But when I try to load my single player world, it stops after a bit and says "a fatal error has occurred- connection terminated" then it brings me to my multiplayer world selection screen. Does anyone know what could cause this? Also, the only thing it says in the console is that it failed to load ruins... But I haven't even seen any ruins in my world. Could anyone help?

Edit- actually, it may have something to do with mekanism, but I don't know how to change files to get it to work... here is a crash report if anyone knows how to read this, which you probably do.

Attachments

• crash-2015-04-02_09.17.49-client.txt
    34.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. So when I launch the pack it works fine. But when I try to load my single player world, it stops after a bit and says "a fatal error has occurred- connection terminated" then it brings me to my multiplayer world selection screen. Does anyone know what could cause this? Also, the only thing it says in the console is that it failed to load ruins... But I haven't even seen any ruins in my world. Could anyone help?

Edit- actually, it may have something to do with mekanism, but I don't know how to change files to get it to work... here is a crash report if anyone knows how to read this, which you probably do.

It actually seems to have some issues with the Botania special flowers. Maybe the new double-tall flowers are causing issues?

Edit: Are you using 0.7.3 by any chance?

wagnaboy

Jul 29, 2019
It actually seems to have some issues with the Botania special flowers. Maybe the new double-tall flowers are causing issues?

Edit: Are you using 0.7.3 by any chance?
Yea I am. I just updated and then I couldn't access my world. I still can't access it without it crashing/shutting down on its own.

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
Yea I am. I just updated and then I couldn't access my world. I still can't access it without it crashing/shutting down on its own.

We need someone way more tech savvy than myself to help. However, if I were you, I'd back up my world, revert back to 0.7.2, remove and store all Botania special flowers (mana generating and functional too), update to 0.7.3 and see if it crashes again.

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
Unexpected error

java.lang.ClassCastException: vazkii.botania.common.block.tile.TileRuneAltar cannot be cast to vazkii.botania.common.block.tile.TileSpecialFlower

Wild stab in the dark: do you happen to have a functional/generating flower right beneath your Rune Altar?

wagnaboy

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. That didn't work either... I'm going to post the log from the FTB console, and it is pretty long. But it should contain what messed up.

Edit- and no, there are no flowers under the altar- I'm also seeing a lot with the air pump, so I will try to remove that and see what happens

Attachments

• Regrowth_crash.txt
    690.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I have no idea what a Class Cast Exception means in terms of MC. Also, could you try including the FML console log for a 0.7.3 crash, please? The one you included seems to be for 0.7.2. (maybe this might halp someone who knows what might be going on)

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Got a message upon launching that

Forge Mod Loader detected missing blocks/items
There are 2 missing blocks and items in this save
If you continue the missing blocks/items will get removed.
A world backup will be automatically created in your saves directory.

Missing Blocks/Items:
appliedenergistics2:tile.BlockTinyTNT

I haven't used, created, or found this (these?) items, although I might have looked at the recipe in NEI after killing my first creeper in this world.

Not a big deal to me, so I'm proceeding forward, but old testing habits die hard. :)

wagnaboy

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I removed the Air Pump from Mariculture and it fixed itself. That was the only issue that I can tell because the world works and I can play it right now. It seems that there was nothing wrong with mekanism.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Got a message upon launching that

Forge Mod Loader detected missing blocks/items
There are 2 missing blocks and items in this save
If you continue the missing blocks/items will get removed.
A world backup will be automatically created in your saves directory.

Missing Blocks/Items:

I haven't used, created, or found this (these?) items, although I might have looked at the recipe in NEI after killing my first creeper in this world.

Not a big deal to me, so I'm proceeding forward, but old testing habits die hard. :)
That's expected since 0.7.3 disabled Tiny tnt.

Reactions: OniyaMCD

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
What mod is the assembly table from in the NEI, it would appear just skipping through the nei in a new 0.7.3 causes a crash. I have build nothing in the new world and it crashes.
Edit Actually I think its the mod after it that is crashing

Last edited:

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
fresh install of 0.7.3 and yep still crashing when looking up spectral platform :p everything else is just fine but shift click that and bam! could someone else shift click the recipe on a normal crafting table, and with the proper ingredients in your inv to see if it happens as well

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
What mod is the assembly table from in the NEI, it would appear just skipping through the nei in a new 0.7.3 causes a crash. I have build nothing in the new world and it crashes.
Edit Actually I think its the mod after it that is crashing
Isn't that BC silicon?

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I have no idea what a Class Cast Exception means in terms of MC. Also, could you try including the FML console log for a 0.7.3 crash, please? The one you included seems to be for 0.7.2. (maybe this might halp someone who knows what might be going on)
When a Class Cast Exception is thrown, 99% of the time it's because of Railcraft hidden blocks >: (

Reactions: An0nymuS

Ladysarajane

Nov 21, 2014
Since updating to .73 I am experiencing incredible lag. No crashes, just that my FPS have dropped to an unplayable 2. Is anyone else experiencing this?

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
So guys, how about we all start a kickstarter to get Phoenix a metric lot of energy drink and rations?
Just donate to TPL via his Pateron link... (Now in my Sig)

Remember that TPL is also a Full time student. That has (as it should) priority in his life. But as a student, anything you can contribute via Patreon will probably be more than a little helpful.

Reactions: thephoenixlodge

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Just donate to TPL via his Pateron link... (Now in my Sig)

Remember that TPL is also a Full time student. That has (as it should) priority in his life. But as a student, anything you can contribute via Patreon will probably be more than a little helpful.
Does Patreon take one-time-only donations? As a fellow student, I don't exactly have millions of free euros to donate monthly but a single time wouldn't hurt that badly

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Does Patreon take one-time-only donations? As a fellow student, I don't exactly have millions of free euros to donate monthly but a single time wouldn't hurt that badly
idk if they do that but you could just cancel your subscription after the first payment goes through

Reactions: lunakm