[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

ReckingWuf

Jul 29, 2019
Consult your friendly quest book.. what crops can't you plant and what are you doing?
The problem went like this: I was playing, before update, and planting the diamond and emerald seeds on the crops. Later after the update, I was trying to speed up the growth with the magical fertilizer, but it didn't work. So I broke it and tried to replant, but it wouldn't work.

Cadeff

Jul 29, 2019
Was the spawn rate for Ents increased? I had never seen before and now I'm getting multiple spawning for nearly every witchery tree I cut down. Pretty cool mob, might consider trying to use them to create some sort of farm since they appear to autobonemeal things and even increase the rate at which witchery plants spread.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
The problem went like this: I was playing, before update, and planting the diamond and emerald seeds on the crops. Later after the update, I was trying to speed up the growth with the magical fertilizer, but it didn't work. So I broke it and tried to replant, but it wouldn't work.
From the changelog in the OP:
- Made all essence producing crops require being grown on Tilled Garden Soil
- Made all flower seeds require growing on Untilled Garden Soil

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Like rivvest said, consult your quest book. I haven't gotten to diamond seeds yet, but I can tell you that a lot of the essence seeds quests tell you what soil you need to use. Or you can check the 0.7.0 changelog in the first post where thephoenixlodge states the changes to soils for different types of crops.
Edit: Dang ninjas :p

ReckingWuf

Jul 29, 2019
Like rivvest said, consult your quest book. I haven't gotten to diamond seeds yet, but I can tell you that a lot of the essence seeds quests tell you what soil you need to use. Or you can check the 0.7.0 changelog in the first post where thephoenixlodge states the changes to soils for different types of crops.
THANK YOU TOO

Eyrion

Jul 29, 2019
Ninja+school_8b4660_4867538.jpg

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
any news on what is getting updated/fixed in 0.7.2 (at least known so far?)

Go to the 1st page click the changelogs spoilers and then read the sentence at the end the "here" is a link to the development changelog then just scroll to the bottom for 0.7.2 :D

Ryoken

Jul 29, 2019
so does iron ore spawn normally or do i have to get it another way? ive been mining for a while and i havent found any

From the description of the mod, one sentence in: "You'll quickly discover the depths of the earth to be barren as well, devoid of any form of ore." XD

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I have barely scratched the surface on most mods, only enough to do what I have created with Witchery, Botania and Thaumcraft

Eyrion

Jul 29, 2019
From the description of the mod, one sentence in: "You'll quickly discover the depths of the earth to be barren as well, devoid of any form of ore." XD

It does say somewhere I think that exploring caves is a good idea... but for what? I've only ever found a mob spawner.

Ryoken

Jul 29, 2019
It does say somewhere I think that exploring caves is a good idea... but for what? I've only ever found a mob spawner.

Exactly! That and dungeons, essence berry bushes, mob hunting, decorative blocks, lava, general fun and excitement...