[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
--
Form my testing, EBXL flowers aren't registered with the altar. All the vanilla flowers are tho iirc.
Most mod flowers and plants won't register. BoP, Twilight Forest, EXBL, Plant Mega Pack, etc. Botania mystic flowers are one of the few examples I've found that will work. Mod trees work fine.

I made a suggestion to Emoniph to recognize anything that's an IPlantable, but there is no indication that it will happen.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
I cant get any of them yet... do i just have to wait till i can get the to move on with witchery?

Ember lillies as well. Sadly, I don't think the witchery flowers themselves (mandrake, snowbell etc) work either because they won't grow without crops (I tried them in a 0.6.5 world but they didn't seem to make any difference).

If you've got gold, try an arthana, which might help to bring all your current stuff into range. EDIT: Arthana increases the range that the altar can affect, not the range that it can pull from. Thanks to @Kelmey for the correction: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...m-pack-now-listed.57184/page-246#post-1032166

Last edited:
Reactions: JustHeyo

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Heh, speedboat is a bit odd to steer, clearly has no keel, but when I ram a squid (had to test!) it doesn't break as regular boats do, and I had a chunk of squid meat pop into the boat. Wonder if I can get ink sacks that way.

*Hops back in the boat and heads out to ram more squid...*

Call me Ahab.

Wait... that was a white whale.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Builders, I'm not in love with my greenhouse roof. Any ideas?
2015-03-19_14.29.07.png

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything in this pack similar to the Sonic Glasses from OpenBlocks? I'm pretty sure I have a dungeon under the east end of my base. I'd like to find it without digging a huge hole under my basement (the hole I have is already pretty big and fruitless).

I tried the F3 key, looking at the entity count, but I think I'm picking up squid, since that spot is right near the coast. Also it seems to be right under my animal farms.

EDIT: N/M. I found it. It was four idiot zombies carrying things in a cave down there. Three had bones, one had an ender pearl. No idea how they got them but that's why they would not despawn and kept groaning.

Last edited:

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
Hell once again guys :) Any tips on getting my alter to 8.000 without a dragon egg?
Heres my setup
Edit: 3000 not 8000 :/
When it comes to altars variety is more important than quantity. Quantity does help to a point as well though.

Grow one of each type of tree. This includes growing the 2x2 varients of the trees. So a one sapling spruce and a 4 sapling spruce count as two different trees.

Make sure you have all of the vanilla plants you can. This includes mushrooms, lily pads, melons, pumpkins, sugarcane, netherwart, cactus, the various flowers, etc. Also make sure you have the witchery plants.

The Altar only draws power from up to ~12 blocks away. While some say an Arthana will double that I don't believe that is true based on testing and the fact that the witchery wiki says the Arthana doubles power distribution which would be how far it will power things, not how far it receives power from.

Upgrading the items on the altar is also very important.

Finally check out the witchery wiki's altar page for more details; it is very useful.

https://sites.google.com/site/witcherymod/altar

Reactions: JimmyJam

ReckingWuf

Jul 29, 2019
I need HELP! I am playing Regrowth, and realized that I can't plant crops, only a few. IDK if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong. I am in the newest version of Regrowth. Please can anyone HELP?!

Eyrion

Jul 29, 2019
I need HELP! I am playing Regrowth, and realized that I can't plant crops, only a few. IDK if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong. I am in the newest version of Regrowth. Please can anyone HELP?!

You could need the garden soil, sand, or Mycelium. Some crops need different blocks planted on.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Consult your friendly quest book.. what crops can't you plant and what are you doing?