[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone found a solution to this bug yet? I really want to update my world, but I do not want to have to wipe my quests to be able to. Sorry that this has nothing to do with the conversation, and if I missed a post solving this, I apologize.

Sorry, boss. Had the exact same issue, all that was said was to shift-click to reset, but that doesn't work. (The real answer is to sit in .65 like me and finish breeding plants so things don't get complicated later)

Black_Fox9653

Jul 29, 2019
Something I just noticed since I updated, but now whenever I use the scroll wheel to move items, unless I do it really slowly it ends up picking the item stack I am hovering over up, which it annoying. While I don't think this is a bug, but just a setting change somewhere, I have no idea where, so would someone be able to tell me how to changing it please? If possible that is :)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
what version are you playing on? b/c the 0.65 versions of botania hadda bug where they werent spawning in loot chests

On the latest version silly:p We both know I was glued to this forum waiting for the update. But yeah, I just wanted to know if it was my luck, or if it had to be added to the script. Thank you.

All I do is add a few things and remove anything progression breaking. Overgrowth seeds and world seeds spawn just fine - I had a bunch of them myself in 0.6.5 that I'd found in witch circles (which pull from the mineshaft chest loot pool).

Thanks again:)

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Something I just noticed since I updated, but now whenever I use the scroll wheel to move items, unless I do it really slowly it ends up picking the item stack I am hovering over up, which it annoying. While I don't think this is a bug, but just a setting change somewhere, I have no idea where, so would someone be able to tell me how to changing it please? If possible that is :)
This usually only happens if the stack the items are getting moved into is being changed by other things too - ie if you're scrolling fuel into a furnace and one gets used to activate the furnace. It's just one of the weird issues with Inventory tweaks that's been around for a long time.

Help:gives/needs it

Jul 29, 2019
When I updated to the new version today, pre existing essence and nature plants said that they could not grow (they were on tilled soil with crop sticks and a water source block)

I also can't plant anymore of said plants, soooo ? Thx everyone worked so hard on this pack, it's a great deviation from 'standard ' questing modpack a ^_^ sorry about grammar, it's this dumb autocorrect lol

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
When I updated to the new version today, pre existing essence and nature plants said that they could not grow (they were on tilled soil with crop sticks and a water source block)

I also can't plant anymore of said plants, soooo ? Thx everyone worked so hard on this pack, it's a great deviation from 'standard ' questing modpack a ^_^ sorry about grammar, it's this dumb autocorrect lol
You might want to read the changelog and/or the quests ;)

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019

Here, I made a guide for people like you, here's the link: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/posts/1022293/

Reactions: Liquid Klone

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
That attitude doesn't exactly help new players in my experience.

Well, with the questbook, changelog, and various discussions already on this thread, I'm not really sure how to go about it since the whole "obvious abundance of information that's almost impossible to miss" angle isn't really working.

weardo05

Jul 29, 2019
the game seems to load indefinitely on world load when I update It tells me that its missing some chisel blocks and a tinkers air tank. I tired using mcedit to bring my base to a new world but the game crashes when i get near it. their seems to be something in my base that's crashing it

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
the game seems to load indefinitely on world load when I update It tells me that its missing some chisel blocks and a tinkers air tank. I tired using mcedit to bring my base to a new world but the game crashes when i get near it. their seems to be something in my base that's crashing it
If you wait. It will load.

Dorky106

Jul 29, 2019
Phoenix, just to let you know the sapling quest that says detects any saplings, does not detect natura saplings.
(cant remember the name of the quest off the top of my head)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Well I can tell you that HUNGRY Nodes are very bad:) Does anyone know if there is a limit to how big/much they can get/eat? I don't mind letting it grow and try and capture it (Gotta Catch 'em ALL!) but not if it's a world eater?!?