[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
Regrowth 0.7
No second World creation without Restart the Minecraft Client.
I have made a new world with 0.7. It was a verry bad Spawn Location. Tiny iland (5 Blocks) in the middle of a huge Ocen. I closed the world, delete the savegame, and create a new one. But i ended up in the minecraft Startmenue. After restart Minecraft, it was possible to create a new one. Next bad spawn Location. delete world, create a new, ended up in minecraft startmenue. I have try it at 0.6.5, here u can create worlds after deleting the old world.

I have also the Problem, with finishing the ''Such aTool'' quest
Yeah same happened to me. Had to restart the game after using hqm to complete flint tools quest. Something about server state is wrong. Not a big deal to me though.

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
Nope jumping didn't do, even broke the block and you get back a block of tilled garden soil.
Heh, I made that mistake. I wondered why poppy's would get created. As a test, I tried untilled. It worked. Then I tried to untill it, learned I can't. I'll just make 63 more, and stash it. I chalk it up to learning a new mod. Good times.

Cadeff

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like a bug. But how difficult is it to get dirt in this pack?
Not at all, you basically mine it up. The hard part is getting the compost, but even that is relatively not difficult since you end up with a lot of extra seeds while breeding. It was mostly just funny, not game breaking.

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
Okay. If it were like AgSkies I might consider it more urgent. It'll get fixed in my next build, and then whenever that gets pulled into a pack update.

Reactions: JustHeyo

Cadeff

Jul 29, 2019
Ah AgSkies, I do wish it would update though honestly I'm liking Regrowth in Alpha as much or more than I did AgSkies completed but that might have a lot to do with not being in constant fear of falling to my death and losing everything forcing me to restart. And the sifting, dear god the horrible sifting....

Reactions: rivvest

laod

Jul 29, 2019
Before I restarted I used entropynnia for mana... so the explosions around my base took a long time time register. Now it truly does look like a wasteland. So far really enjoying 0.7. the new quests add a lot.

Dorky106

Jul 29, 2019
For those in 0.7.0
If you are having issues with any of the crafting quests not working.
Save and quit MC, go into the configs for HQM and put it into edit mode.
Go back into MC change the required items to be the correct items.
Save the changes, turn edit off and load your world back up.

rxiv

Jul 29, 2019
Before I restarted I used entropynnia for mana... so the explosions around my base took a long time time register. Now it truly does look like a wasteland. So far really enjoying 0.7. the new quests add a lot.

Running 0.7 here. According to the changelog - enviro friendly creepers was supposed to be enabled, but mine was set to False in the CodeChikenCore config.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
... The gods are not pleased with Raetac's progress with his ventures into technology so the send him a sign. His book from them is set ablaze rendering it useless. Raetac gathers his coven around him and set to scheme the gods downfall... then another book arrives...

(( I've pretty much mcedited my savegame to delete all the exploration chunks, that has helped a great deal with the Thaumcraft conversion. I've also cleared out the quest book, I dont mind the setback, it'll make for interesting story telling and with my resources...wont take long to blitz through it ))

Reactions: Mindfeak926

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
... The gods are not pleased with Raetac's progress with his ventures into technology so the send him a sign. His book from them is set ablaze rendering it useless. Raetac gathers his coven around him and set to scheme the gods downfall... then another book arrives...

(( I've pretty much mcedited my savegame to delete all the exploration chunks, that has helped a great deal with the Thaumcraft conversion. I've also cleared out the quest book, I dont mind the setback, it'll make for interesting story telling and with my resources...wont take long to blitz through it ))
Right as I make a prereq change that will hopefully make quest progression transition safely...

harrylipwig

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an estimate for when 0.7.1 is going to be on the launcher? And is spawn chunk loading enabled I felt like it was off when I was playing 0.6.5.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Running 0.7 here. According to the changelog - enviro friendly creepers was supposed to be enabled, but mine was set to False in the CodeChikenCore config.

Yes this was a minor hiccup in the configs Thephoenixlodge put a hell of a lot of work in to 0.7.0 so bound to have a few minor hiccups along the way & @thephoenixlodge thank you so much for your long/hard work for 0.7.0 :D

Reactions: rivvest