[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
What is the range of the sprinkler from Agricraft? Besides the Lamp of Growth and Sprinklers is there anything else that speeds up plant growth? I guess that having a 4x4 plot of 10,10,10 plants gets you a stack of said product, but for some reason 4x4 bugs me so much for the uneven aspect.lol

There's also Ritual of the Green Grove from blood magic, almost forgot about that one. However, the Lamp & Ritual are very late game if its the same before the major update.

Last edited:

Ravenascendant

Jul 29, 2019
What is the range of the sprinkler from Agricraft? Besides the Lamp of Growth and Sprinklers is there anything else that speeds up plant growth? I guess that having a 4x4 plot of 10,10,10 plants gets you a stack of said product, but for some reason 4x4 bugs me so much for the uneven aspect.lol

There's also Ritual of the Green Grove from blood magic, almost forgot about that one. However, the Lamp & Ritual are very late game if its the same before the major update.

Agricarnation from botania, only needs redstone. 13X13 or 12X12 use a mana monocle to check. I divide the 7X7 of the sprinkler into 4 3X4 plots in a kind of pinwheel (center ends up empty). works for most things fairly well. 4 of these 7x7's with walk way between them can be covered by one hopper hawk(with mana pool) plop a straw harvest golem into the center of each and you have a fully automated farm for 16 3x4 plots. (i am getting close to this point again i'm going to have to update agricraft myself pretty quick)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Agricarnation from botania, only needs redstone. 13X13 or 12X12 use a mana monocle to check. I divide the 7X7 of the sprinkler into 4 3X4 plots in a kind of pinwheel (center ends up empty). works for most things fairly well. 4 of these 7x7's with walk way between them can be covered by one hopper hawk(with mana pool) plop a straw harvest golem into the center of each and you have a fully automated farm for 16 3x4 plots. (i am getting close to this point again i'm going to have to update agricraft myself pretty quick)

Thanks, I would like to see pictures if your able.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019

I Remember there being a few different options in modded. A few of them aren't in this pack. The "agricarnation" from botania might be a option though. I remember using it a long time ago and it working well in this pack.

I don't know what you mean by uneven? If you are still using water source blocks then the crops fill four four by four squares around each water source with a path running between them. If it is because they are not odd then I don't know.

Is garden soil ever going to require water source blocks? Afraid this might happen and destroy my freedom of block placing when making farms.
Will botania flowers ever be able to be planted on Garden soil? Would be nice. Not to need to use dirt for them or saplings.

Reactions: RehabOholic

nathanwe

Jul 29, 2019
Let's just say I'm in the middle of exams currently, so don't really have much time to work on it.
Thanks.

So the running changelog has agricraft at 1.4.0-beta3, but agricrafts website has agricraft at 1.4.1. should I update my agricraft to 1.4.1, risking things breaking twice, once when I update now, and once when agricraft de-updates when 0.8.3 comes out? Or should I try and figure out how to get 1.4.0-beta3, and only have to deal with updating agricraft once? Or will regrowth 0.8.3 use agricraft 1.4.1 or later, making this moot?

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
So the Buildcraft pump in a 3X3X1 water pool could act as an infinite water source, is that right ? Even if the pump is at max speed ?

EDIT : I suck at dimension
EDIT² : a word

Last edited:

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks.

So the running changelog has agricraft at 1.4.0-beta3, but agricrafts website has agricraft at 1.4.1. should I update my agricraft to 1.4.1, risking things breaking twice, once when I update now, and once when agricraft de-updates when 0.8.3 comes out? Or should I try and figure out how to get 1.4.0-beta3, and only have to deal with updating agricraft once? Or will regrowth 0.8.3 use agricraft 1.4.1 or later, making this moot?
It'll likely use whatever is the latest at the time when I push the update, what's shown is just what was available when I last did a round of updates.

So the Buildcraft pump in a 9X9X1 water pool could act as an infinite water source, is that right ? Even if the pump is at max speed ?
That's way bigger than necessary, it simply needs to be more than 9 blocks of water, so a 3x3 with one extra block lets it generate the water rather than pulling it from the world.

Reactions: nathanwe

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
What has worked for me is standing in the middle of where I want the portal and putting down the blocks and then the eyes. Obviously, get out of the middle before you place the last eye. Not sure if it matters, but I place the last eye in a middle slot and make sure I'm up a block or two. One time when I placed the last eye when I was standing on the far edge of one of the portal blocks, I was immediately sent to the end.
End portal blocks need to face the center to be able to create a portal, so make the 'frame' while being in the middle, where the portal will be, to guarantee that the blocks are facing the center. Many people do not know this, since the blocks are already placed in a normal world...

The placement of the pearls on the frame does not matter, so after placing the frame, you can just move out of the center.

Reactions: JustHeyo

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
So the Buildcraft pump in a 9X9X1 water pool could act as an infinite water source, is that right ? Even if the pump is at max speed ?
The pump will even work on a 3x1x1.
If the pump pumps from a renewable water source, it will always work. Long are the times where they could actually drain oceans. Now, they dont even remove the water block if they detect its an infinite water source, to avoid lag caused by block updates.

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
The pump will even work on a 3x1x1.
If the pump pumps from a renewable water source, it will always work. Long are the times where they could actually drain oceans. Now, they dont even remove the water block if they detect its an infinite water source, to avoid lag caused by block updates.

Yeah I meant 3X3. Thanks for you reponse, I didn't know it was even lag free. It's just strange there's no quest for the pump before the steam boilers.

Necro9227

Jul 29, 2019
Within this pack, what are the options for Passive Auto-Crafting?

I want to have golems Harvesting the magic crops and putting them into a chest and the essences to route into some form of auto-crafter to make their respected items then make their way to either the smelterys or storage.

(Finally got tired of harvesting/crafting everything manually)

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019

I want to have golems Harvesting the magic crops and putting them into a chest and the essences to route into some form of auto-crafter to make their respected items then make their way to either the smelterys or storage.

Looked into Golem Autocrafting tables? I had fun with those a while back

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019

Auto Workbench and Crafty Crates are a few other options.