[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Wrulfy

Jul 29, 2019
so the bug with nei and his crashes seems to extend to AE2 Autocrafting... sorta

I loaded my test world after loading another, I know if I looked at any recipe will crash, but since I was just going to check a list of materials it was ok.

I made an extra pattern using the machine option, so I set up 3 machines and tell them that crafts a mushroom, then put the pattern in an interface hooked to a chest, then tell the AE2 computer to give me a raw list of materials (sice some stuff like plates get leftovers on recipes I wanted to get a list of the 3 machines at the same time)
but then the computer didn't show me the list, just to get the 3 machines.

the recipes of those patters were as "invalid" when I looked at the interface. Looking at the interface terminal showed that the machine-patters were ok, but the crafting patterns were almost all invalid, sans two of them

Anyways, after closing and relaunching the pack, the recipes were ok again

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Firstly no need for such a large font. The default is fine.

After looking at your request in the support section there isn't really much to go on. Does the crash leave any sort of crash log, if so that would be helpful. Otherwise the console log up to the point of the crash from when you start the pack might have a clue. With just essentially: "It crashes." There isn't much anyone can really do.

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
When im on a server sometimes the game crashes when press r to see the recipes for the block/item.
Not item Specific. Don't have a log or something, ftb just closes and restarts.

Did someone else have this and have you solved it? That's all, so far no crashes in singleplayer.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
When im on a server sometimes the game crashes when press r to see the recipes for the block/item.
Not item Specific. Don't have a log or something, ftb just closes and restarts.
Have you disconnected and reconnected to the server at all. NEI currently has a glitch related to certain Minetweaked recipes, where the recipant mod throws a tantrum so to speak if it's not the first world (or server) you connect to.

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
Have you disconnected and reconnected to the server at all. NEI currently has a glitch related to certain Minetweaked recipes, where the recipant mod throws a tantrum so to speak if it's not the first world (or server) you connect to.

Yeah thats what its doing, so i just have to restart again and again :p but thanks. Thats exactly what happening.

Mind

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah thats what its doing, so i just have to restart again and again :p but thanks. Thats exactly what happening.
About the NEI crashes, I had the same problem.

I have seen all sorts of explanations and solutions, tried them all to no avail. But I finally got rid of my crashes. I had a crash every 10 minutes, as soon as I looked up a recipe.

I just chose edit mod pack in the FTB launcher, I disabled NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.7 and added the mod NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.9.

Nice thing is this is client only, meaning you don't have to do anything to the server. Since this change I have not had a single crash in several days worth of playing. Built an enitre base. Try it, I hope it works for you as well.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Hi, I think that my runic altar do't work :/ I added all ingridiends for dye seed but wand don't show that. There are pics http://prntscr.com/71t4qa http://prntscr.com/71t7c0

I can't see the gray dye? I can barely make out the bone meal on the left and the black on the right, I think, but you should have 8 different dye colors for the recipe (order doesn't matter):

black
red
green
brown
blue
gray
yellow
white

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
About the NEI crashes, I had the same problem.

I have seen all sorts of explanations and solutions, tried them all to no avail. But I finally got rid of my crashes. I had a crash every 10 minutes, as soon as I looked up a recipe.

I just chose edit mod pack in the FTB launcher, I disabled NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.7 and added the mod NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.9.

Nice thing is this is client only, meaning you don't have to do anything to the server. Since this change I have not had a single crash in several days worth of playing. Built an enitre base. Try it, I hope it works for you as well.
This I will need to test

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
You don't have to upgrade your pick axe with diamond.
Here is my pick progression:
Flint
Nether rack
Manasteel
Aluminite
Terrasteel
Ardite
Manyullan
Osmium
Edit: replaced 2nd aluminite with Ardite
Thanks. didn't notice that. I built my terra shatterer and emptied my base of all of its mana. Nice to jump right to steel but it looks like I need to build blast furnaces anyways as I'm gated behind refined steel to get ardite and cobalt seeds.

Reactions: Baconus_Yum

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Ever wonder what you can do with a Tier 1 barrel full of Clear Glass?

From the surface
Underwater (Yay Chordata ring and Dive Helmet)
From the side
Out of curiousity, how'd you clear out the water?

I'd probably have filled it with sand or dirt then used the Thaumcraft excavation focus (because I think it will ignore the glass), but it seems like there must be a better way.

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
OK, update on how it was unplayably laggy for me.
Disabling Open Eye, Yampst, InPureCore, and Creeper Collateral have made the lag tollerable.

Can anyone tell me what killing these mods from the pack means for me?

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
  • Open eye is for error reporting to mod dev's
  • Yampst reports usage static tics to mod(pack?) Authors
  • creeper collateral negates creamers damaging the overworld.
  • I believe in pure core is a core mod for something.

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
  • Open eye is for error reporting to mod dev's
  • Yampst reports usage static tics to mod(pack?) Authors
  • creeper collateral negates creamers damaging the overworld.
  • I believe in pure core is a core mod for something.
My own research indicates that INpureCore was required for Creeper Collateral. So basically all that removing those mods from the pack did was prevent mod-authors from spying on my computer and allow creepers to actually explode? OK, that's a very small price to pay to be able to play the modpack.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge I have some questions about .8
1. How will milenare villages spawn? Do they just spawn regularly or in a certain world?
2. As in dire wolfs are less obnoxious do you mean they don't spawn or they are quieter?
3. Why so many secrets?