[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RPTBuddy

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to set up a smp server with this mod pack but i'm getting errors of incompatible fml server and mod rejections

im using minecraftpanel to host the server
with fluctis hosting

View attachment 17792

Looks like your client version is different than the server version...might need fluctis to update on their end unless you know how to filezilla like a boss

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Finally got around to binding myself a familiar... Now looking for coven witches. Only found 3 witch circles on my rather large continent, and only one of them had a coven witch near it... Is there any way to find coven witches that isn't going to make my world folder 10gb?

PaulPer_TF2

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like your client version is different than the server version...might need fluctis to update on their end unless you know how to filezilla like a boss

i have filezilla installed, how would i do that or what version do i need to replace it with?

RPTBuddy

Jul 29, 2019
i have filezilla installed, how would i do that or what version do i need to replace it with?

Just download the server files from FTB, and upload them to your server...Not sure how fluctis does it but you may need to change the .jar to whatever they use for their custom/user created modpacks. Fluctis, if they are anything at all like most of their competitors, should be able to do it withing 20-30 min depending on how their customer service is.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I think the hobbyist steam engine doesn't require redstone. A few of mine are powering the BC laser, so it should work with other machines.

It does require gold, but the only thing I really have to grind for that at this point is the essence (nine 10-10-10 plants give me 2 regulars and a weak with each full harvest). I think one block of ore should cover the cost, given the fact that my smeltery is up and running.

(Kinda breaks my streak of only doing the repeatable quests enough to get the seeds, but whatevs.)

PaulPer_TF2

Jul 29, 2019
Just download the server files from FTB, and upload them to your server...Not sure how fluctis does it but you may need to change the .jar to whatever they use for their custom/user created modpacks. Fluctis, if they are anything at all like most of their competitors, should be able to do it withing 20-30 min depending on how their customer service is.
i gave them the information and they say that the server version is listed beside the mod pack

im confused since i thought i gave them the right info lol

PaulPer_TF2

Jul 29, 2019
sorry for double post but i switched the jar to target the minecraft 1.7.10 jar instead of forge and this happened...
2015-04-13_18.31.34.png

whenever i join it kicks me for flying

well back to fixing this

Reactions: InfinityRaider

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
sorry for double post but i switched the jar to target the minecraft 1.7.10 jar instead of forge and this happened...
View attachment 17808

whenever i join it kicks me for flying

well back to fixing this
This... WOW! This is probably my favorite block id swap I've seen yet. Lol! The whole world is chairs!

Not boding well for the world, though...

PaulPer_TF2

Jul 29, 2019
In the server files you download, iirc you want to tell it to look for the forge one not the minecraft_serverblahblah.jar
ok where is the iirc file?
sorry ive never owned a server so if i say anything ridiculous my bad ^^'

Last edited:

RPTBuddy

Jul 29, 2019
ok where is the iirc file?
sorry ive never owned a server so if i say anything ridiculous my bad ^^'

iirc = if I remember correctly. The files are wherever you saved them (likely your download folder unless you specify otherwise)...upload them to the server using filezilla and change the forge jar to whatever fluctis uses for custom modpacks

Edit: As for the answer fluctis gave you, if you want the easy route, you can just play on what I assume are the outdated server files. In your web app when you selected regrowth it should say what version of the mudpack it is right alongside it. You can downgrade in the FTB launcher from the recommended version to the version number that matches fluctis.

Last edited:

Zadkiel

Jul 29, 2019
I just encountered a very odd sequence of crashes, when trying to pick up items from a chest (a single improved gold chest, birch and lime green) the item would instantly vanish, only to be replaced on my mouse cursor with a random item from my player inventory (the first time, my chest armor, the second time, a bagginses bag from my hotbar) and then the client would crash a fraction of a second later.

[01:07:01] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks/]: yuuto.enhancedinventories.client.GuiContainerConnectedLarge
[01:07:01] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks/]: yuuto.enhancedinventories.gui.ContainerConnectedLarge
[01:07:06] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I let you down. Sorry :(

Time: 14/04/15 01:07
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 105, Size: 45
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75144_a(SourceFile:137)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147351_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:883)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:32)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:10)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147351_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:883)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:32)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:10)

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@5387789a
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)

Upon reconecting, the item I had tried to take from the chest was still in the chest, but the item that had appeared on my mouse cursor before crashing was gone (which, in the case of the bag, resulted in the loss of all my tools & magical apparatus that were inside it)

I reproduced this crash 3 times 100%. On the 4th reconnection, I destroyed the chest, resulting in everything falling out, placed the chest back down and put everything back inside, after which, the crash didn't happen any more.

So, problem 'solved' (other than the item losses), but posting this here just in case it happens to other people and my crash logs help track it down.

Cheers.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
I just encountered a very odd sequence of crashes, when trying to pick up items from a chest (a single improved gold chest, birch and lime green) the item would instantly vanish, only to be replaced on my mouse cursor with a random item from my player inventory (the first time, my chest armor, the second time, a bagginses bag from my hotbar) and then the client would crash a fraction of a second later.

[01:07:01] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks/]: yuuto.enhancedinventories.client.GuiContainerConnectedLarge
[01:07:01] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks/]: yuuto.enhancedinventories.gui.ContainerConnectedLarge
[01:07:06] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I let you down. Sorry :(

Time: 14/04/15 01:07
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 105, Size: 45

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@5387789a
Stacktrace:

Upon reconecting, the item I had tried to take from the chest was still in the chest, but the item that had appeared on my mouse cursor before crashing was gone (which, in the case of the bag, resulted in the loss of all my tools & magical apparatus that were inside it)

I reproduced this crash 3 times 100%. On the 4th reconnection, I destroyed the chest, resulting in everything falling out, placed the chest back down and put everything back inside, after which, the crash didn't happen any more.

So, problem 'solved' (other than the item losses), but posting this here just in case it happens to other people and my crash logs help track it down.

Cheers.

I'm gonna venture a guess that you upgraded it or did something or other that caused it to connect/disconnect with another chest, either vanilla or advanced chest. That usually causes the items inside to flip out for some reason or other.

Zadkiel

Jul 29, 2019
I'm gonna venture a guess that you upgraded it or did something or other that caused it to connect/disconnect with another chest, either vanilla or advanced chest. That usually causes the items inside to flip out for some reason or other.

Not that I'm aware of, that particular chest has been there for over a week, and I'd not recently changed it or any chests around it. And I'd successfully taken other items out of it about half an hour before.

I had noticed that during a period when I'd been going into some block inventories while having the BC wrench in my hand, that it had caused some blocks to rotate (some furnaces and some other chests), and it's possible that that chest had been rotated by the wrench, but that should not have caused any wierd joining, it's my only gold chest, all the others around it are copper.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Not that I'm aware of, that particular chest has been there for over a week, and I'd not recently changed it or any chests around it. And I'd successfully taken other items out of it about half an hour before.

I had noticed that during a period when I'd been going into some block inventories while having the BC wrench in my hand, that it had caused some blocks to rotate (some furnaces and some other chests), and it's possible that that chest had been rotated by the wrench, but that should not have caused any wierd joining, it's my only gold chest, all the others around it are copper.

Huh. I've had a similar issue with the golemancer's bell. Right click a chest with the bell and it'll ding while the chest opens, and a few seconds later the game'll crash. My advice is to never open a chest while you're holding anything that functions on a right click, it apparently screws things up.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Grrr, actually found a real end portal, went to get ender air bottles for tiara, platform is at least 50 blocks from nearest island (worst end spawn I have ever had) and the dragon promptly knocked me off into the void. Gonna take a few days to recover lol.