[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
When trying to craft a piston, I put the materials in a crafting table, the result shows up but when I try to take it out, it 'pops' back in. It won't let me actually craft it. So I voided the materials and gave myself one. Later, I needed to craft a combustion engine and it has the same problem. I am unable to craft either. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I can craft other items just fine.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
When trying to craft a piston, I put the materials in a crafting table, the result shows up but when I try to take it out, it 'pops' back in. It won't let me actually craft it. So I voided the materials and gave myself one. Later, I needed to craft a combustion engine and it has the same problem. I am unable to craft either. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I can craft other items just fine.
What recipe is showing up for you to use? The answer is probably to do a force update, though back up your save before hand

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
What recipe is showing up for you to use? The answer is probably to do a force update, though back up your save before hand
Two recipes with the only difference being iron ingot vs aluminum ingot, with 4 cobblestone, 1 redstone, and 3 planks. (standard recipes) I'm playing on a server that was freshly installed with 0.6.2.

Just looked at earlytech.zs. I'm seeing the standard recipes and not the changed recipes from earlytech.zs. However, I can put in the changed recipe and even though it doesn't show a product, I can click in the empty product slot and get the crafted product. Strange. Both my client and the server have identical .zs scripts. (did a compare on them with ultra-edit)

Edit: I just restarted my client, but not the server. Now I see only the one piston recipe using the lever which is the correct recipe. My client had been running roughly 10 hours, so wild guess at maybe some weird memory leak issue.

Last edited:

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Two recipes with the only difference being iron ingot vs aluminum ingot, with 4 cobblestone, 1 redstone, and 3 planks. (standard recipes) I'm playing on a server that was freshly installed with 0.6.2.

Just looked at earlytech.zs. I'm seeing the standard recipes and not the changed recipes from earlytech.zs. However, I can put in the changed recipe and even though it doesn't show a product, I can click in the empty product slot and get the crafted product. Strange. Both my client and the server have identical .zs scripts. (did a compare on them with ultra-edit)

Edit: I just restarted my client, but not the server. Now I see only the one piston recipe using the lever which is the correct recipe. My client had been running roughly 10 hours, so wild guess at maybe some weird memory leak issue.
yeah ive had that same issue happen before it seems like an issue with the scripts stopping for some reason

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I've found the new breathing underwater mechanic over rules the Botania Ring of the Chordata (lets breathing underwater at the cost of mana) intentional?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I've found the new breathing underwater mechanic over rules the Botania Ring of the Chordata (lets breathing underwater at the cost of mana) intentional?
Not intentional no. I'll talk to Joshie and see whether something can be done about it,either on his end or on Vazkii's end

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
My 2 cents:

Having a blast with the pack! Its awesome, well designed with mods and progression well integrated. Still missing a lot of quests to help understand the progression but that is why is still in alpha!
For the people complaining about the grinding/lack of storage alternatives/lack of automation... try play Blood and Bones and then come back again...

But, I have to kinda of agree with the Botania mana grinding... Terrasteel and the portal need a LOT of mana. The kind of where thermalilys with bloodmagic are the best to get the mana needed. But.... BM comes down the progression way later! The mana required for terrasteel could be a little tweaked. I wouldnt touch the need for the terrasteel pickaxe to mine Rutile, I would just make sure that terrasteel was not so expensive mana wise. It forced me to create a server so I can keep farming mana while not playing...

One thing I really think the pack is lacking is for a little more danger! At the beginning, mobs might be though but you just lift a wall around and you will be safe. After having the bed, you can skip the night and all is good. But in mid game, you will have your base surroundings well torched and you will be better equipped with diamond armour/alumite sword and really nothing to worry about!
you are safe, secure and unless you want to fight bosses, there isn't much reason to upgrade armour/weapons!
Some kind of zombie awareness combined with special ai/special mobs might be a nice add so the game is not so 'safe'.
I loved the feeling BnB gives when I played it. You would be fitted with the better armour/weapons and still not be totally safe when fighting monsters.

Elshar

Jul 29, 2019
I'm kinda stuck, hoping someone can point me in the right direction on a few things. I've honestly never played with most of the mods in this pack, so it's really contributing to my lostness here. But, I finally got to the point where I have iron/tin/copper seeds and such. I've got a botania mana setup with hydrangeas and the like. I've got a runic altar and I've been able to make some runes.

I've also got the tc smeltery going. Kinda tedious, but I actually like the feeling of accomplishment after building it.

But I'm having a problem progressing. I can't seem to turn glowstone into redstone, and I can't seem to get a tool hard enough to mine obsidian. I managed to make a nether gate by digging a hole, and filling it with lava source blocks using metal buckets of lava + water. I also can't seem to find any feathers to make air runes or do any of that.

I know I should probably be using mariculture, but I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm supposed to do with it. I've looked at a couple videos, but they seem to gloss over the whole "how you get junk out of fish" bit.

I'm also not sure how to get started with thaum. I mean, normally I'd run around and mine some elemental shards, build a scanner, make a wand, and start scanning the world. But I don't have elemental shards, so I'm not sure how to progress. I guess I just run around the wastes hoping I'll eventually bump into a node without the scanner and just the wand? Would that even work?

Sorry for the long post, hopefully this is the right place to get some help continuing. Really enjoying the pack so far, spent a couple dozen hours figuring out these new-to-me mods so far. Looking forward to another few dozen if I can get past this block I've got. :)

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to get a tool hard enough to mine obsidian

Haven't tried yet, but can manasteel mine obsidian? Or am I confusing it with terrasteel. This is my first time playing Botania, btw.

I also can't seem to find any feathers to make air runes or do any of that.

Hmm, I made eggs in the runic altar (with earth and mana runes, I think, plus some seeds and weak essence).

I know I should probably be using mariculture, but I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm supposed to do with it. I've looked at a couple videos, but they seem to gloss over the whole "how you get junk out of fish" bit.

I got some leather by boiling up some raw salmon/raw perch in the crucible furnace. Not sure what to do with all the other fish though, apart from eat them I guess.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
But I'm having a problem progressing. I can't seem to turn glowstone into redstone, and I can't seem to get a tool hard enough to mine obsidian. I managed to make a nether gate by digging a hole, and filling it with lava source blocks using metal buckets of lava + water. I also can't seem to find any feathers to make air runes or do any of that.

You can do the first obsidian with the mariculture vat. One bucket of water and one of lava on the vat and you will get obsidian. After that, you will be able to do obsidian seeds and easly get obsidian this way. Not sure about this one but I think an alumite pick is able to mine obsidian. Of course, you need obsidian to make the alumite so again, the mariculture vat.

I'm also not sure how to get started with thaum. I mean, normally I'd run around and mine some elemental shards, build a scanner, make a wand, and start scanning the world. But I don't have elemental shards, so I'm not sure how to progress. I guess I just run around the wastes hoping I'll eventually bump into a node without the scanner and just the wand? Would that even work?

Later, you will be able to make some seeds(cant recall the name) that allow you to make shards so you can start the Thaumcraft tree.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I got some leather by boiling up some raw salmon/raw perch in the crucible furnace. Not sure what to do with all the other fish though, apart from eat them I guess.

Another way of getting leather is going to the nether and killing the Imp's(I think that is their name). They will drop a special leather that can be converted in normal leather.

BooGotShot

Jul 29, 2019
I have a broken world problem and had to downgrade to Mekanism-1.7.10-7.1.1.127 to fix it.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// But it works on my machine.

Time: 2/1/15 11:29 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
at java.util.HashMap$ValueIterator.next(Unknown Source)
at mekanism.common.FluidNetwork.getAcceptors(FluidNetwork.java:305)
at mekanism.common.FluidNetwork.tickEmit(FluidNetwork.java:161)
at mekanism.common.FluidNetwork.onUpdate(FluidNetwork.java:263)
at mekanism.api.transmitters.DynamicNetwork.tick(DynamicNetwork.java:305)
at mekanism.api.transmitters.TransmitterNetworkRegistry.tickEnd(TransmitterNetworkRegistry.java:85)
at mekanism.api.transmitters.TransmitterNetworkRegistry.onTick(TransmitterNetworkRegistry.java:73)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_340_TransmitterNetworkRegistry_onTick_ServerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:247)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:590)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 432686912 bytes (412 MB) / 1065431040 bytes (1016 MB) up to 3203792896 bytes (3055 MB)
JVM Flags: 6 total; -Xms256M -Xmx2560M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -Xincgc -Xmx3072M
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 36
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1277 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1277 85 mods loaded, 85 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{7.10.85.1277} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1277} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-beta-7} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.83} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.2.1} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2{rv2-beta-7} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.9.2} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.9.2][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.0B9} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0B9-99.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Core{6.3.3} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forestry{3.3.0.6} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.3.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioWoodsForestry{1.7} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.3.0b} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.0b-3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.2.3.3} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Botania{r1.3-153} [Botania] (Botania r1.3-153.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Transport{6.3.3} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon{6.3.3} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Builders{6.3.3} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Energy{6.3.3} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Factory{6.3.3} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-6.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Compat{6.3.0} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-6.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CarpentersBlocks{3.3.4.4} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.4.4 - MC 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Railcraft{9.4.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.4.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.1.1.320} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.320-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
chisel{2.3.5.31} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.3.5.31.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.10-cricket} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.10-cricket.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
climatecontrol{0.4} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.4.beta17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CustomMainMenu{1.1} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.7.X-1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.9.18} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.9.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.8} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.8a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.2.build858} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.2a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraTiC{0.8.4} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FastCraft{1.16} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
fastleafdecay{1.0} [Fast Leaf Decay] (FastLeafDecay-1.7.10-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.552} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.552.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GardenCore{1.2.1} [Garden Core] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GardenContainers{1.2.2} [Garden Containers] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GardenTrees{1.2.0} [Garden Trees] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GraveStone{2.11.3} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.11.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.2)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
JABBA{1.2.0a} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.0a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
launchgui{1.0.0} [LaunchGUI] (LaunchGui-1.7.10-1.5-8-client.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4d-10} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4d-10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4d-10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mekanism{7.1.1} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-7.1.2.157.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MekanismGenerators{7.1.1} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-7.1.2.157.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MobProperties{0.3.3} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ModTweaker{0.6} [ModTweaker] (ModTweaker-1.7.X-0.6-22.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.12.3.11} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.3.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.3.11} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.3.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.3.11} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.3.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.3.11} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.3.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.3.11} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.3.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
neiintegration{1.0.5} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.0RC4} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0RC4-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AS_Ruins{14.6} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StevesBarrenLands{1} [Steve's Barren Lands] (StevesBarrenLands.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StorageDrawers{1.2.0} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
thaumcraftneiplugin{1.7.10-1.6a} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.6a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TiCTooltips{1.2.3} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TravellersGear{1.14.6} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.14.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ttCore{MC1.7.10-0.1.0-56} [ttCore] (ttCore-MC1.7.10-0.1.0-56.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WailaHarvestability{1.1.1} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.x-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.0.1-12} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.0.1-12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
witchery{0.22.0} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.22.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
yampst{1.3.3} [YAMPST] (Yampst-Regrowth-0.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.1.1.320} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.320-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.2.101} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.1.1.320} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.320-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AE2 Version: beta rv2-beta-7 for Forge 10.13.2.1230
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, MJ6:OFF, MJ5:OFF, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['BooGotShot'/111, l='New World', x=566.55, y=68.00, z=-607.09]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
So... Um... No previous post seemed to jump out at me but...
Why doesn't the FTB Launcher have a 0.6.2 option???
EDIT:: Nevermind, looks like Recommended IS the 0.6.2 version. No dropdown menu choice...

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Another way of getting leather is going to the nether and killing the Imp's(I think that is their name). They will drop a special leather that can be converted in normal leather.

Hehe, I'm trying hard to put off visiting the nether. I find the vanilla nether hard enough so will try anything else first!

tblade2001

Jul 29, 2019

You don't need to redstone at your stage. Redstone seeds are a Strong tier seed (out of Weak, Regular, Strong and Extreme). No recipe that you're intended to use at your level of completion has redstone as a component.

As for obsidian, make a vat from mariculture. The quest to make one is a prerequisite to the visit the nether quest. Simply fill it with a bucket of lava and a bucket of water, and in 10 seconds, presto, an obsidian block that you can fetch out of the vat with a right click. Rinse, repeat.

I'm also unsure on this one. Mariculture does have a bunch of in-game tomes, so maybe those would help? Also, at a guess, I'd say the fish breeding is probably similar to bee breeding from forestry. Haven't tried myself.

Shards are also gained from a Strong tier seed. Which is fine, because you actually need to dive into Witchery quite a bit (and requires diamonds) to get the Treefyd seed needed to make greatwood, which is what the thaumcraft tables (and hence research and crafting tables) are made out of in this pack.

Speaking of which, thephoenixlodge, how about putting the treefyd seeds behind the distillery and cauldron quests? Because they are gates to the item, and they are occasionally not even visible yet when the treefyd seed is.

Also, one thing that tripped me up for a while, was figuring out how to make the "steel" mining level. It's kind of poorly named, because the Steel pickaxes are actually uncraftable until you get cobalt and manyullyn level ores. The actually paths you have to play with are the magical super-picks: the Pick of the Core or the Terrasteel Pick. A great way to do the terrasteel pick is to complete the quest for the 3rd tier of botania runes. It gives 4 mana tablets, each of which contains enough mana to make 1 terrasteel ingot. 4 are needed for the pick, which lets you rise to manyullyn level, through getting ardite, making an ardite pick, then grabbing cobalt and making a manyullyn pick. All this is currently lacking in details in the questbook.

Speaking of the quest book: I am also suffering from the super unplayable slowdown. I've hit the Extreme tier of seeds and the Charged Infusion Stone of witchery, and can't do anything in those pages, as I go to sub-one-frame-per-second.

Finally, what are the chances of getting zombie soul seeds added? It seems a bit against the rest of the pack that I need to farm zombies, but no other mobs.

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
Bumping into Nodes is easy, At night they lightly glow so you can easily see them with the nothingness of the wastes...

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Man I feel so far behind, probably cause of editing...
I went a bit banana's on Mana generation....
Seem folks are having a bit of trouble with Mariculture, I think that will be my next focus since I have closed out the basic metal crops now

Elshar

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for all the help, guys. I had no idea you could make obsidian with the mariculture vat. I'll check out the rest of the botania rune quests when I get home. But I could've swore I was stuck on air because of the lack of feathers. Although if I can make eggs like was suggested, that would actually give my game the oomph I need to keep going.

Also, what do you guys do for farms for the crops? I've been doing whole 9x9s for each crop, and an extra one or two for the essences. I did find if I planted a crop in the corner of my 9x9 I either end up with 10/10/10 seeds or 1-2 points off after one iteration.