[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to latest version of the pack and world no longer loads.

Crash Report

Any assistance?
Definitely do not want to have to restart this...
Delete HQM folder from the save folder.

Your HQM quest progress will reset, so use /HQM edit in the chat to get a special book that allows you to 'cheat' in the quests already done

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
So... I have a question for the Railcrafters and BuildCrafters in this thread. I never used much any of these mods, specially the energy blocks. I started MC in 1.6.4 and there were easier and better energy alternatives by then... But, I remember that these engines could explode.
Do they still explode in 1.7.10? More specifically in Regrowth? And the steam boiler, does it explode if too hot or with too much steam?

Poyzon

Jul 29, 2019
When im trying to update to 0.7.1 from 0.6.5 im stuck on the loading screen and the console shows this. any idea whats wrong? (i cleared my inventory on a chest before updating just in case)

[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 14
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at hardcorequesting.quests.Quest.read(Quest.java:1283)
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at hardcorequesting.Team.loadData(Team.java:852)
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.loadData(QuestingData.java:605)
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.<init>(QuestingData.java:513)
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.readAllData(QuestingData.java:497)
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at hardcorequesting.QuestingData$1.read(QuestingData.java:403)
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at hardcorequesting.network.FileHelper.loadData(FileHelper.java:102)
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.load(QuestingData.java:432)
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at hardcorequesting.WorldEventListener.onLoad(WorldEventListener.java:23)
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_550_WorldEventListener_onLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:73)
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
[16:26:14] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
When im trying to update to 0.7.1 from 0.6.5 im stuck on the loading screen and the console shows this. any idea whats wrong? (i cleared my inventory on a chest before updating just in case)
Really!?!? Really!?!?
The same problem is posted 3 posts before yours and replied 2 before!

Poyzon

Jul 29, 2019
Really!?!? Really!?!?
The same problem is posted 3 posts before yours and replied 2 before!
i readed the last 10 forum pages last night looking for that and didnt found any explanation, but didnt today cuz i just came home from work. sorry for not wanting to read the same stuff again. u could say the same thing in a more polite way. ty anyways tho. and yes, worked just fine doing what u said

Reactions: JustHeyo

Rodger

Jul 29, 2019
So... I have a question for the Railcrafters and BuildCrafters in this thread. I never used much any of these mods, specially the energy blocks. I started MC in 1.6.4 and there were easier and better energy alternatives by then... But, I remember that these engines could explode.
Do they still explode in 1.7.10? More specifically in Regrowth? And the steam boiler, does it explode if too hot or with too much steam?

No explosions anymore, but they can overheat. When they overheat they just stop running until you whack em with a wrench. The steam boiler is safe unless you heat one up without water in it, then add water to it. Just keep water in it at all times and there's no problem.

And I keep getting appeng NEIInscriberRecipeHandler crashes when looking up uses for random items (last one was nether redstone ore), maybe it'd be a good idea to disable inscriber tweaking until it's more stable? (I have AE2 rv2-beta-13, enchirid 2e, forbidden magic 562, and codechickencore 35/NEI 90)

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
i readed the last 10 forum pages last night looking for that and didnt found any explanation, but didnt today cuz i just came home from work. sorry for not wanting to read the same stuff again. u could say the same thing in a more polite way. ty anyways tho. and yes, worked just fine doing what u said
I am sorry for my reply. Nothing personal with you.
Its just... we keep posting how to fix and we keep having people comming to the forums and asking exactly what we replied a few posts before clogging the thread with the same 2-3 questions answered 50 times and not letting other more interesting conversation happen coz... who is going to read your interesting post that was made 4 hours ago but its already 15 pages behind?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
No explosions anymore, but they can overheat. When they overheat they just stop running until you whack em with a wrench. The steam boiler is safe unless you heat one up without water in it, then add water to it. Just keep water in it at all times and there's no problem.

And I keep getting appeng NEIInscriberRecipeHandler crashes when looking up uses for random items (last one was nether redstone ore), maybe it'd be a good idea to disable inscriber tweaking until it's more stable?
So... if I run out of water in the boiler, I need to let it cool down first, even if it has steam inside, right?

About the NEI crash, if I was currently playing it(making a break with other pack) I would just go to the scripts and disable the inscriber recipes until I wanted to craft them and then disable them again until a proper fix gets out!

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if it is possible to automate the thermionic fabricator? I can't seem to get anything to pull the completed items out :(

Rodger

Jul 29, 2019
So... if I run out of water in the boiler, I need to let it cool down first, even if it has steam inside, right?

About the NEI crash, if I was currently playing it(making a break with other pack) I would just go to the scripts and disable the inscriber recipes until I wanted to craft them and then disable them again until a proper fix gets out!

I think so re boiler, but it's not too hard to just never have it run out. And i was thinking of just disabling the script, but good call just re-enabling them when I need them

Does anyone know if it is possible to automate the thermionic fabricator? I can't seem to get anything to pull the completed items out :(
In the dev branch of forestry you can fully automate it properly, I've upgraded with no problems.

Edam_Cheese

Jul 29, 2019
Having a problem opening Regrowth for the first time.
It opens minecraft and gets as far as the mojang screen before it stops responding and then crashes.
Any ideas how I fix this?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Having a problem opening Regrowth for the first time.
It opens minecraft and gets as far as the mojang screen before it stops responding and then crashes.
Any ideas how I fix this?
We might have the perfect solution to fix it when we know the reason for the crash but since you didnt linked a crash log you will not get an answer.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I am sorry for my reply. Nothing personal with you.
Its just... we keep posting how to fix and we keep having people comming to the forums and asking exactly what we replied a few posts before clogging the thread with the same 2-3 questions answered 50 times and not letting other more interesting conversation happen coz... who is going to read your interesting post that was made 4 hours ago but its already 15 pages behind?

If the same thing is being asked, then it's a common problem and needs to be addressed. Telling everyone to read previous pages is the absolutely worst way to handle it.

Reactions: fimbrethil

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for doing that. My current work around has just been to store my ores en masse close to the smeltery and only process for ingots one lot at a time. It would be nice to have a few going at once.
I made a redstone clock to automate the pouring with the Tinkers smeltery faucet. Is it slow? Kind of. Do I care? Not really as I play on a server and it can run 24/7.

Reactions: Reverse_Farsight

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
If the same thing is being asked, then it's a common problem and needs to be addressed. Telling everyone to read previous pages is the absolutely worst way to handle it.
That's not really the point though. The reason people have to read that many pages is for the exact reason of everyone feeling entitled to not have to keep up with the thread at all and clogging up the responses to the problems they are having by posting the problem again. If people stopped posting the same problem on the same or next page, and just look at the response already posted with the fix, then there would probably have been at least 10 less pages since the 0.7.0 update.

MrN1c3

Jul 29, 2019
Hello im having problems with the Sheep Spawn egg the NEI seems wrong. I put everything that is show on the altar but it did not start to create the egg.