[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a secret to keeping them from spawning in otherwise safe areas?
Telecreepers (or whatever they are called) can be a problem. So far they have teleported 3 enderminis and a creeper into my base. I am just glad creeper damage is off. Dire Wolves do about as much damage as the enderzoo mobs, from my experience. Their tactics are different then most mobs though. I think they are using the Vanilla wolve AI.

I don't know if the creepers can telelport things onto halfslabs or not.

Keith Gamble

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I've been playing the pack for a while now, and through trading with villagers I've gotten a few bees that require wheat as a plant, and I don't think they recogniZe the wheat on crop sticks as a plant? Just a quick bug report :D hope you can fix it in a future update

Black_Fox9653

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I've been playing the pack for a while now, and through trading with villagers I've gotten a few bees that require wheat as a plant, and I don't think they recogniZe the wheat on crop sticks as a plant? Just a quick bug report :D hope you can fix it in a future update
Although I imagine this is a slight oversight in the mod pack, there is kind of a work around, I think. Mutandis Extremus when used on grass can sometimes result in giving planted crops, including wheat, so if you do that close to the bees it might work :)

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Its funny how modded players get so used to the mods that they forget(or not even know) the good old vanilla ways! I present you a vanilla redstone clock that I used in my smeltery(mine as a few adaptations to be able to turn on and off but I leave that as an exercise and due the fact of not being able to take a screenshoot of mine at the moment)
2012-07-30_223634_3079572.jpg

Also, the redstone clock is from Extra utilities, not OpenBlocks

Yeah, once you have redstone, clocks are no issue. Takes a while to get to redstone now though. Takes longer to work up to those seeds.

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, once you have redstone, clocks are no issue. Takes a while to get to redstone now though. Takes longer to work up to those seeds.

Oh, could also do a minecart clock. Just have a cart running in a continuous loop timed for the interval you want, then put a detector track to generate your trigger and pipe it over to the smeltery. (Or run the cart right past the smeltery. Need to wait until you can make at least a coke oven for this though. Or get lucky in dungeon chests.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
I cant go to the nether without the nether essence to get obsidian...
A lot of the time, if you appear to be stuck in quest, you can progress in that quest by completing a quest in another chapter first.
You can't always just focus on one chapter at a time.

Keith Gamble

Jul 29, 2019
Although I imagine this is a slight oversight in the mod pack, there is kind of a work around, I think. Mutandis Extremus when used on grass can sometimes result in giving planted crops, including wheat, so if you do that close to the bees it might work :)

Good idea! Imma try that, and I'll post here if it works or not for anyone curious!

EDIT: After a little bit of research I found that Mutandis cannot mutate Multi-stage plants like Cactus, carrots, or wheat :/ if anyone comes up with a potential solution, I'm all ears

EDIT to the EDIT: I'm stupid I didn't see you said Mutandis Extremis, after some testing yes, you need to use Mutandis Extremis to get wheat! Appreciate the help!

Last edited:
Reactions: JustHeyo

Black_Fox9653

Jul 29, 2019
Good idea! Imma try that, and I'll post here if it works or not for anyone curious!

EDIT: After a little bit of research I found that Mutandis cannot mutate Multi-stage plants like Cactus, carrots, or wheat :/ if anyone comes up with a potential solution, I'm all ears

EDIT to the EDIT: I'm stupid I didn't see you said Mutandis Extremis, after some testing yes, you need to use Mutandis Extremis to get wheat! Appreciate the help!
Hehe... Glad I could help :)

Reactions: Keith Gamble

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it is. But my NEI didn't show me that :/ Thx anyways :D

That's strange, if I click on a seed in NEI I get the agricraft panel that shows which seeds are needed to make the crossbreed and the required soil(s) below.

Are you not seeing any of that?

EDIT: Hmm, maybe it's because it's not a seed that can be got from cross-breeding.

DragonGodGrapha

Jul 29, 2019
Bug Report for V0.7.1 -
Grass spawns surrounding the witchery hay-bale piles, I'm pretty sure there isn't supposed to be any natural grass.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Well... I was replying to someone that was talking about missing the redstone clock block from ExU in the pack. To make that block you also need redstone, so I am assuming he already has redstone...

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Bug Report for V0.7.1 -
Grass spawns surrounding the witchery hay-bale piles, I'm pretty sure there isn't supposed to be any natural grass.
You can find some small spots of grass here and there in the world near oceans... So its not a total lore game breaking. Also, you will be able to make grass with the botania seed that drops from normal tall grass way before you can have silk touch so.... not a mechanic game breaking.

Reevin

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to report a bug. I tried to look at the recipe for Mutandis in NEI and my game crashed.