[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I just updated and launched the game. It starts new saves just fine, but when I try to load my last version save it seems to get stuck. Should I wait? Do something else? Start a new save (oh god no... qq)?
Keep waiting.. it takes a loong while. It still resets a lot of the quests, though.

Reactions: Draconicrose

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
I just updated and launched the game. It starts new saves just fine, but when I try to load my last version save it seems to get stuck. Should I wait? Do something else? Start a new save (oh god no... qq)?

Here's where it gets stuck:
Code:
INFO: locking with exclusion 0
Mar 16, 2015 12:30:17 AM climateControl.utils.Saver savee
INFO: C:\Users\Draconicrose\Documents\Minecraft Launchers\FTB Launcher\Regrowth\minecraft\saves\Lets Regrow\data\LockedSubBiomesDimension_0.dat
Mar 16, 2015 12:30:17 AM climateControl.LockGenLayer lock
INFO: setting up SubBiomes watching false
Mar 16, 2015 12:30:17 AM climateControl.ClimateControl onWorldLoad
INFO: net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderGenerate@ba392c
INFO: Desert present
INFO: MushroomIsland present
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 12
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at hardcorequesting.quests.Quest.read(Quest.java:1283)
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at hardcorequesting.Team.loadData(Team.java:852)
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.loadData(QuestingData.java:605)
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.<init>(QuestingData.java:513)
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.readAllData(QuestingData.java:497)
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at hardcorequesting.QuestingData$1.read(QuestingData.java:403)
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at hardcorequesting.network.FileHelper.loadData(FileHelper.java:102)
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.load(QuestingData.java:432)
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at hardcorequesting.WorldEventListener.onLoad(WorldEventListener.java:23)
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_550_WorldEventListener_onLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:73)
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
[00:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
i believe thaumcraft retrogen is laggin it but i could be wrong

Reactions: Draconicrose

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Just before I dug in for night 2 I saw a straw man with a whole pack of dire wolves around it. I dove into the water and swam to the nearest island. Nice and quiet here. It's a small island. :)

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
Remove Enchiridion 2. Looks like it needs to be added to my list of client side mods to remove when prepping the server for release - woops.

It shouldn't be... Since it can add an item, Which would be required both sides. It doesn't crash me when I start a server :S

DragoonPreston

Jul 29, 2019
I got the same error when trying to start my server up, Removing that mod fixes it for me. However I also have another version of Enciridion being loaded as well.

Edit: I did find a new bug tho. Trying to look up the Recipe for the normal Chisel from the Chisel 2 mod, just caused a CTD.

Edit 2: It seems its anything in NEI that I'm Left-Clicking to find the Recipe for.

Last edited:

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
I have found a bug. The bug could be easily overlooked but is also rather annoying. Aparently Between this version (0.7.1) and last version (0.6.5) something changed in the Quest Book mod. When playing with my son, after setting up the team and inviting him, we could no longer turn in quests. Separate we could, but if he is on my team, no one can claim the rewards for the quest.

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, nvm, I see the issue. Other report was more helpful. (Note giving a small portion/half the report) Is never helpful for anyone.

Last edited:

phobologic

Jul 29, 2019
So this morning I spent some time building a vertical farm with neon glowstone panels for lighting - then it updated to 0.7.1 just now. When it went to load my world it gave this warning:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yj8yqr0hqnz2fo7/Screenshot 2015-03-15 17.51.40.png?dl=0

Then, when the world finished loading, all of my neon glowstone panels, as well as my marble panels were replaced with limestone panels. Is that expected? I don't see a lot of the panels and covers available any longer in NEI.

Thanks!

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to use the Ladle with the Crucible Furnace to transfer quicklime, and somehow I right-clicked the Ladle on a Vat and it stuck itself to the center of the Vat (it's a 2x2). I can't get the Ladle out but the Vat is filled with fluids so I can't break it or I'll lose it all. Is there a way to retrieve the Ladle without breaking the Vat? How do I dump fluids into a Vat with the Ladle?

I also got an aluminum nugget stuck in the middle of another Vat filled with Quicklime, same thing, I right-clicked the Vat with the nugget and now I can't remove it. Is this gonna mess up my Heat-Resistant Glass production when I finally get the final ingredient, aluminum, into it? How can I remove the nugget without breaking the Vat and losing all the quicklime in it?

This has been a total disaster, first of all I threw a stack of Limestone into the Furnace, and ended up with 25,000 mb of the stuff. LOL Then, to get it all out, the only thing I could find that worked was Buildcraft fluid pipe, but even with Emerald/Gold it's still only transferring 32mb per every few seconds (not per tick!), it's ridiculously pathetically slow. I installed a Kinetic Upgrade into the Furnace, that didn't help the transfer speed at all. Ugh.

If and when I finally get the heat-resistant bottles, how do I use those? I'm scared to right-click on the Vats now. LOL

Last edited:

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to use the Ladle with the Crucible Furnace to transfer quicklime, and somehow I right-clicked the Ladle on a Vat and it stuck itself to the center of the Vat (it's a 2x2). I can't get the Ladle out but the Vat is filled with fluids so I can't break it or I'll lose it all. Is there a way to retrieve the Ladle without breaking the Vat? How do I dump fluids into a Vat with the Ladle?

I also got an aluminum nugget stuck in the middle of another Vat filled with Quicklime, same thing, I right-clicked the Vat with the nugget and now I can't remove it. Is this gonna mess up my Heat-Resistant Glass production when I finally get the final ingredient, aluminum, into it? How can I remove the nugget without breaking the Vat and losing all the quicklime in it?

This has been a total disaster, first of all I threw a stack of Limestone into the Furnace, and ended up with 25,000 mb of the stuff. LOL Then, to get it all out, the only thing I could find that worked was Buildcraft fluid pipe, but even with Emerald/Gold it's still only transferring 32mb per every few seconds, it's ridiculously pathetically slow. Ugh.

Silly question but have you tried to Sneak Right Click it? Many mods use sneak as a way to remove things.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
Right as I make a prereq change that will hopefully make quest progression transition safely...
There are a few of us waiting patiently for you to squash the bugs. I don't need to update my .65 server right this second there is lots still to do.

Thanks a ton for your work. Don't stress yourself out any. Feel free to take the time to get it done.

KrunkSplein

Jul 29, 2019
Those of you who have updated from 65 to 71 without restarting the pack - how are you handling the loss of reputation? Should I just reset my entire quest progression?

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Just upgraded to v .71 started new smp map. Just saw a creeper riding a spider. Also there was a string under the spider that moved with the creeper. Wish i could have gotten a screen but i was fighting for my life at the time.

Anyone ever seen a creeper jockey on a spider ?