[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
When trying to load it with MCEdit it give an error and will not load. What size is the file you uploaded? Because the one I downloaded was only 7kb
yep its 7kb i used worldedit for it though one sec ill see if i can load it from the schem

yep i can load it from my saved schematic

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Have you thought about using pistons to push the pigs in?

They come in just fine. They just are a little finicky about dropping into the molten iron below. :) Wonder if a piston pushing down would squash them or force them down...

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
When trying to load it with MCEdit it give an error and will not load. What size is the file you uploaded? Because the one I downloaded was only 7kb
idt this makes a diff but i used worldedit and not mcedit to save it

Edit: i also downloaded it off dropbox and tested it and loaded in just fine as well

WastedTactics

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the pack, indeed the birth of the new world through the demise of the old....

I'm not if any way saying but because all is good!!! However are we getting thaumcraft quests (or I'm I that far behind, I haven't unlocked them)

TRLinerunner

Jul 29, 2019
I said I know that they are in a lot of packs. But in this pack it takes a long time to get the resources to get to those mods. I am over a week in, and have not made it there yet.
I was speaking more to the "I feel they fit" part. I think the pack creator would disagree.. after all he specifically didn't include them in order to force people to think of new solutions to common problems.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the pack, indeed the birth of the new world through the demise of the old....

I'm not if any way saying but because all is good!!! However are we getting thaumcraft quests (or I'm I that far behind, I haven't unlocked them)
in the next update the initial thaumcraft quests will be here a bunch of other ones. the modpack author gave an eta of the end of this week

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, this worked for me, ..... snip ...

Ok the tank making thing is old, just put the fish breeder in the bottom of a lake/ocean and that caters for everything. Then just get the temperature correct and ignore the tank size errors and it will just work.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
idt this makes a diff but i used worldedit and not mcedit to save it

Edit: i also downloaded it off dropbox and tested it and loaded in just fine as well

Thanks, but for some reason Mcedit doesn't want to load it, and I would have to setup a server to use Worldedit. I know how to use it, but I never figured out what all it takes to add it to a sever. Thank anyways, it looks like a really good wall. I wonder if Single players commands have been updated.. I will go look. I'm back, and it looks like that wonderful mod has bit the dust:(

Kowolskie

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys, so my problem with the regrowth pack is that i cann get forword the quest such a tool the detection task i make the tools but nothing happend and manual detect doesn´t work i don´t know why and try to make new world or restart and delete all stuff, download new. i hope you can help me and sorry 4 my bad english, thanks.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, but for some reason Mcedit doesn't want to load it, and I would have to setup a server to use Worldedit. I know how to use it, but I never figured out what all it takes to add it to a sever. Thank anyways, it looks like a really good wall. I wonder if Single players commands have been updated.. I will go look. I'm back, and it looks like that wonderful mod has bit the dust:(
worldedit works clientside as thats all i got

Edit: also if you want i can upload my world and give you the co ords and you can go to mcedit and copy and paste

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys, so my problem with the regrowth pack is that i cann get forword the quest such a tool the detection task i make the tools but nothing happend and manual detect doesn´t work i don´t know why and try to make new world or restart and delete all stuff, download new. i hope you can help me and sorry 4 my bad english, thanks.
any quest that you have the items for but didnt detect or what not you can use /hqmedit and use that to cheat that quest complete

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
Are you talking about the quest for making the flint tools? If so are you using the Tinker's tables to craft them? The tools for that quest can be crafted in the 2x2 crafting grid in your inventory. The recipes can be found in NEI or in the text for the quest.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
also i think it may be your mcedit is out of date

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, how do I get RF out of a mana fluxfield and into my power grid? It connects to a wooden kinesis pipe, but after then initial loading of the FF from the mana spreader, the pulses stopped and the mana pool is static, nothing draining out. I made sure I had a load on the grid (refinery making fuel and incubator and auto fisher running, along with two pumps though water tank topped off at the moment, and only a single combustion engine running, so should be able to burn a lot more power. Read the book entry multiple times and it's not giving me any more ideas.

Also, do I need my modest bees in something better than a bee house before they will cross-pollinate trees? My spectacles are showing me nothing on the four different trees I have around the bee house after five generations of queens (and this after I made sure to treealyse the saplings before I planted them, ran about 10-15 generations with vanilla trees.

Thanks in advance.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
also i think it may be your mcedit is out of date

I thought so to, but I have the latest version, well before the dev build, but I even tried that one. You don't have to go to all the trouble of uploading your world. I will see how to setup world edit client side. Thank you though.

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
So I've gotten around to the mariculture stuff where you have to get the natural gas, but I can't seem to find any gas pockets. Anyone know what to look for? (And yes, I've put my particles to on so that's not the issue)

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
So I've gotten around to the mariculture stuff where you have to get the natural gas, but I can't seem to find any gas pockets. Anyone know what to look for? (And yes, I've put my particles to on so that's not the issue)
afaik you just gotta keep an eye out for the bubbles and yes its very annoying :p

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
afaik you just gotta keep an eye out for the bubbles and yes its very annoying :p

Dude, I've been scouring the ocean floor in creative for awhile now, I've yet to see anything :p

EDIT: And then I found one. :\

And it didn't wanna pump. I put the air pump on top of the bubbling sand, nothing. Dug it out and put it where the sand was, nothing. I had a tank next to it like I'm supposed to, but it stayed empty. Anything I'm doing wrong, or is this just normal?

Last edited:

TRLinerunner

Jul 29, 2019
Ok the tank making thing is old, just put the fish breeder in the bottom of a lake/ocean and that caters for everything. Then just get the temperature correct and ignore the tank size errors and it will just work.
Oh wonderful. The nearest water is a full *day* away from my base, and moving would be *far* too much of a pita to bother. Does the tank way still work at all or am I screwed?