[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
or you can use buildcraft fluid pipes xD durrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thats already been discussed ^.^ and even though its very rare it sometimes loses a nugget or two and that clogs your system so i rather an absolute leave it and foreget method

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
or you can use buildcraft fluid pipes xD durrrr

Its good to know that im not the only one who lives under ground in this modpack

anyone even use gates from buildcraft. solves most issues with anything in this modpack

as in use a gate to create a redstone pulse... obviously after you get that far (got diamonds from the nether, glowstone to redstone with botania. easy. dont even have the crops for those items

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
thats already been discussed ^.^ and even though its very rare it sometimes loses a nugget or two and that clogs your system so i rather an absolute leave it and foreget method
well meh. since i have all seeds up to 10/10/10 i dont really care about nuggets... ill have to grind dem extreme infusion stone seeds tommorow -_-

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
well meh. since i have all seeds up to 10/10/10 i dont really care about nuggets... ill have to grind dem extreme infusion stone seeds tommorow -_-

yeah but when you get auto harvest methods that loss of a nugget clogs your smeltery and then you'll have possibly a buttload of alloys to deal wth

Reactions: JustHeyo

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
game tips. get redstone from glowstone with botania, diamonds from nether fortress chests. cactus greens can be gotten from ocean edges early on instead of breeding crops for cactus greens

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
this modpack made me make the biggest farm i have ever done in my ftb playing xD and im still expanding :D for some reason i decided to have all seeds have their 3x4 area.

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
game tips. get redstone from glowstone with botania, diamonds from nether fortress chests. cactus greens can be gotten from ocean edges early on instead of breeding crops for cactus greens
green can be gotten from eelgrass which is very common under the ocean. and it doesnt require cooking

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
and if you cant throw cactus to mana pool to get slimeballs, you need to grow cacti on sand with no crops (those sticks) to get rid of metadata

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
huh interesting... thats gona only be a pain for a short time... why is it that they nerfing redstone though?
how is it nerfing tho :3 havent got the need to use redstone til i got the seed xD i remember something got bugged and piston all of the sudden required redstone so i had to relog

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
how is it nerfing tho :3 havent got the need to use redstone til i got the seed xD i remember something got bugged and piston all of the sudden required redstone so i had to relog

yeah the redstone quests don't unlock until the seeds, :p but i also think that's getting changed in the future release as well but im not 100% on that

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019

well seeing as the hourglass thing only does 5 sec delays i need better clocks and redstone stuff... i like vanilla redstone stuff if i cant have project reds redstone stuff. makes for great door systems and that. hidden rooms and unfolding hidden storage....

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
m... i havent saw... is there certus quartz seed in extreme infusion stone things?

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
well seeing as the hourglass thing only does 5 sec delays i need better clocks and redstone stuff... i like vanilla redstone stuff if i cant have project reds redstone stuff. makes for great door systems and that. hidden rooms and unfolding hidden storage....
lol *uses carpenter door and pressure plates* sure man xD

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to pipe water into the Agricraft Water Tanks? I've got BC Emerald fluid pipe extracting water from my Railcraft Tank using a Wooden Engine, but I can't get an Iron Fluid Pipe to insert the water into the Agricraft tank, I tried the bottom, the sides and the top. I'm not very good with BC fluid pipes, haven't used them since 1.4.7 days...

Hmm, I did water into the water tank without even thinking about it. I gravity feed from a fairly big (not big enough, turns out, ran dry when I wasn't paying attention last night and had pump turned off!) railcraft iron tank into my water system. I just ran a branch gold fluid pipe over next to my petal apothecary and up through the floor beside it and dropped a wood tank onto it and it filled right up (and refills when I use it.) Built it into the floor so it's flush and looks nicer.