[1.7.10] Post Finem (after the end) [Tech][HQM][Hardcore] version 1.1.0

Yeokrast

Jul 29, 2019
The best/WORST thing I've seen is Ghast picking up random mobs and dive bombing you. As for the jokey riding chickens I have seen them lay eggs before. In ReGrowth that is, I killed a baby zombie and then led the chicken to a pen and it started laying eggs a few days later. However that could have been a Botania thing, because it was also dropping feathers and I could breed it.
That is a function of EnderZoo, if I remember correctly. It can be disabled in configs.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
That is a function of EnderZoo, if I remember correctly. It can be disabled in configs.

I thinks it's fine as of now because I have been hit from behind by a ghast, but yet been hit with a creeper riding one. It's fun because you can snipe the rider of them.lol

Yeokrast

Jul 29, 2019
I thinks it's fine as of now because I have been hit from behind by a ghast, but yet been hit with a creeper riding one. It's fun because you can snipe the rider of them.lol
Oh, I meant the chickens dropping feathers/eggs were EnderZoo.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I meant the chickens dropping feathers/eggs were EnderZoo.

In Regrowth it was Botania For the Feathers that is. I was told the Chicken jockey's were not suppose to drop eggs, but they were in that pack.

Landstryder, You know what would be a good quest (unless you added it) is the Gendustry Scoop. You could title it Two Scoops of Fun!

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
In Regrowth it was Botania For the Feathers that is. I was told the Chicken jockey's were not suppose to drop eggs, but they were in that pack.

Landstryder, You know what would be a good quest (unless you added it) is the Gendustry Scoop. You could title it Two Scoops of Fun!
I didn't add a quest for them but yes the gendustry tools are extremely good.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't add a quest for them but yes the gendustry tools are extremely good.

I have never used Gendustry before, but I would like to get into it, but it will be awhile until I figure it out. The quest you added will help out, thanks for adding them.

I would like to report an issue with gravity and the EnderIO Farming Station! If you have tools in it and it falls you loose the tools. Gravity gets me every time I set something up.lol I lost a Good Steal Hoe, and an Empowered Axe:( I figured I would let anyone know so they don't loose there tools.

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
I have never used Gendustry before, but I would like to get into it, but it will be awhile until I figure it out. The quest you added will help out, thanks for adding them.

I would like to report an issue with gravity and the EnderIO Farming Station! If you have tools in it and it falls you loose the tools. Gravity gets me every time I set something up.lol I lost a Good Steal Hoe, and an Empowered Axe:( I figured I would let anyone know so they don't loose there tools.
Yeah, gravity seems to mess with some machines.
-----
Just thinking, you should add extracells.
-----
As promised, here's a couple screenshots of how New Hope is progressing (Minus the glass anti-ghast roof to protect the drawers, but the turret alone does well dealing with them)

alnQSDq.png

ggEEKIi.png

In the first image, you can see the algae farm robot on the right side, my 5x5x5 BigReactor on the left, and my machine bank is hidden behind the turret.
The second image shows the base, the tree farm, and if you look to the left of the waypoint, a bit below the tree farm, you can see the digital miner which is responsible for replacing all the obsidian with dirt :)

Reactions: RehabOholic

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
It looks great! I wish I could survive long enough to get to turrets. I seem to be having an extraordinary run of bad luck.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up if anyone is using Mekanism Cardboard boxes to move stuff, if you try and move a seed analyzer it will despawn it, the book, and the cardboard box. It happens as soon as you click the box on the analyzer and reloging doesn't bring it back.

Edit: I just got Flan's Mod Cloaker Goggles with Smoke Protection & Night Vision that dropped of a huge pigmen.lol The only thing that stinks is I can't repair them, or at least NEI doesn't show anything.

Last edited:

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up if anyone is using Mekanism Cardboard boxes to move stuff, if you try and move a seed analyzer it will despawn it, the book, and the cardboard box. It happens as soon as you click the box on the analyzer and reloging doesn't bring it back.

Edit: I just got Flan's Mod Cloaker Goggles with Smoke Protection & Night Vision that dropped of a huge pigmen.lol The only thing that stinks is I can't repair them, or at least NEI doesn't show anything.

Are the smoke protection & night vision attributes or enchantments (or at they just inherent to that item)? If they're enchantments, you should be able to get them onto a book instead, with the MFR auto-disenchanter.
---
I'm finally getting to the point where I'll actually be building separate buildings for different mod-stuffs. I'm hoping that chisel will help make up for my poor building skills.
For my AE2 hub building (which I am building now, for when I actually get into more AE2, I just realized what a nice combo the controller (and that chisel "future" block that looks like an AE controller) and the cell-holder blocks make with black anti blocks.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Are the smoke protection & night vision attributes or enchantments (or at they just inherent to that item)? If they're enchantments, you should be able to get them onto a book instead, with the MFR auto-disenchanter.

There inherent to the armor that say +Smoke Protection & +Night Vision. There is no recipe for the armor in Flan's, so I'm guessing there is a workbench to make it.

Speaking of Werkbench! I'm finding my self using the vanilla crafting table instead of it because the shift click to me any ways seems more important than items staying in the table. What about you guys? I hope the mod dev updates to add those home touches we have all grown to love:p

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of Werkbench! I'm finding my self using the vanilla crafting table instead of it because the shift click to me any ways seems more important than items staying in the table. What about you guys? I hope the mod dev updates to add those home touches we have all grown to love:p

Yeah, I, too, vastly prefer the vanilla crafting table... Shift-clicking, NEI integration, and for most things I don't need to keep stuff in the table. I only rarely use the werkbench because it's less convenient, the exception being when I'm making a complicated thing that I want to be able to dump the parts and go get something else ready. It's a cool idea, and I absolutely love how it looks, but I don't think I'd ever choose to include it in a pack until it gets the same "extra" features as the vanilla table.

I'd say the Tinkers' crafting station is the best crafting table replacement, but we don't have Tinkers' in this pack; the next best one being the AE crafting terminal (which would be best if it weren't later-game).

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I, too, vastly prefer the vanilla crafting table... Shift-clicking, NEI integration, and for most things I don't need to keep stuff in the table. I only rarely use the werkbench because it's less convenient, the exception being when I'm making a complicated thing that I want to be able to dump the parts and go get something else ready. It's a cool idea, and I absolutely love how it looks, but I don't think I'd ever choose to include it in a pack until it gets the same "extra" features as the vanilla table.

I'd say the Tinkers' crafting station is the best crafting table replacement, but we don't have Tinkers' in this pack; the next best one being the AE crafting terminal (which would be best if it weren't later-game).

I was thinking of adding this one. http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/224295-easycrafting#t1:description

It reminds me of the Tekkit days.

Reactions: Brenn_

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019

Sorry I can't control how falling block loose there NBT data, might want to report that to enviromine dev. It's not just the farming station, any machine that falls will most likely loose any contents, and most machines will fall if there is not something solid under them.
As promised, here's a couple screenshots of how New Hope is progressing (Minus the glass anti-ghast roof to protect the drawers, but the turret alone does well dealing with them)
That's awesome, looks like you're thriving.
I was thinking of adding this one. http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/224295-easycrafting#t1:description

It reminds me of the Tekkit days.
The easy crafting table is a bit cheaty. There is an option for an alternate crafting bench that works just like the TiC one - http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/226612-just-another-crafting-bench I'm pretty sure this one is NEI compatible, but I don't think it has the chest access. I tend to mix up the useage of crafting tables. I really like the werkbench cuz it can access the 2 side chests and works good for general crafting, but if I have all the ingredents in my inventory for something I will open the vanilla one and use NEI to shift click it in.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
The easy crafting table is a bit cheaty.

I don't know if I call it cheaty.lol No more than shift clicking from NEI at least. Anyways, I was just looking at it and there seems to be a few issues with it at the moment, and I really wasn't going to add it. Having access to the furnace/chest is nice so there's that. Who knows maybe he will update his mod? If so, it would be better than the Tinkers table.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if I call it cheaty.lol No more than shift clicking from NEI at least. Anyways, I was just looking at it and there seems to be a few issues with it at the moment, and I really wasn't going to add it. Having access to the furnace/chest is nice so there's that. Who knows maybe he will update his mod? If so, it would be better than the Tinkers table.
Don't get me wrong I very much like the easy crafting mod, it can allow you to do many stages of crafting in one click (like going from a bunch of log in your inventory strait to completed drawers), but I think it has a magical feel. I'll probably include it when I get around to make a magic based modpack.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
In Advance Tech, Remote Everything you reward a Staff of Traveling for crafting a Dimensional Transceiver. That seems like a better reward for Going Places under Basic Tech. A good reward for Remote everything would be a second Dimensional Transceiver.lol Just a thought.