[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

VenoM_31

Jul 29, 2019
Omg that's regular vanilla music lol
So I've just re-listened all vanilla music from ".minecraft\resources\music\" and ".minecraft\resources\newmusic\" folders and there was none with the glitchy remix. I started the pack and it was the first track that was played (during play, not title screen). So I don't know what's going on here. Just turning the music off for now, but of course, it's not a solution.
All sound files in Minecraft have .ogg extension, which makes it difficult to pinpoint what file exactly it is. So unless someone knows a better way than listnening to them ALL, I'm stumped.

Last edited:

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
So I've just re-listened all vanilla music from ".minecraft\resources\music\" and ".minecraft\resources\newmusic\" folders and there was none with the glitchy remix. I started the pack and it was the first track that was played (during play, not title screen). So I don't know what's going on here. Just turning the music off for now, but of course, it's not a solution.
All sound files in Minecraft have .ogg extension, which makes it difficult to pinpoint what file exactly it is. So unless someone knows a better way than listnening to them ALL, I'm stumped.

cjb1987192

Jul 29, 2019
I'm now having trouble with the printing press. How do I use it? I've tried everything I can think of. On a different topic anyone know where I can find platinum?

VenoM_31

Jul 29, 2019

So, according to this link (http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ecraft-1-7-added-music-file-location-found-pc), Mojang has decided to add some new music into totally logical .minecraft/assets/virtual/legacy/sounds/music/game folder. And the reason I never heard it before is probably because the appropriate folder on my computer is EMPTY. I don't know, must be a messed update or whatever.
But. The ./FTB/assets/virtual/legacy/sounds/music/game folder does exist and is full of stuff. So since a lot of modpacks restrict access to the End per se, ME^4 was such a revelation! :)
I just hope deleting that pesky ./FTB/assets/virtual/legacy/sounds/music/game/end/end.ogg will do the job and i finally stop teeth grinding while playing. Thanks!

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick note...
This pack has been removed from the FtB launcher and assigned pack code 'ME4'. You need to enter the code to download the pack. Maybe someone can put this on the front page?

Gambo

Jul 29, 2019
Could we get clarification on this?

I knew that ME^4 had been removed from the OSX version of FTB Launcher. Is that what is being referred to? (I still see it on my Windows version of FTB Launcher - or is this because I don't have the latest version.)

And if on the OSX version, inputting this code makes ME^4 downloadable for MACs, how stable is ME^4 running on OSX? (Earlier posts seem to indicate there were problems - are they minor annoyances or show-stoppers?)

Thanks for any info on this.

F

fullforceofpower

Hi. I was wondering if you knew how to get this modpack on mac. I've wanted to play this for a while now and it would be nice if i knew how to get this.

jaysgames.jsg

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, can someone help me? I can't find the pack. I have even tried adding the code and looking under the third party packs and it isn't there. But if I add the pack twice with the code it says its already added.

Thanks in advance.

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Delete the launcher and reinstall might work and is it in your files? Might be hidden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImNotBlu

Jul 29, 2019
Is the first tinker quest supposed to be completed later? I only have birch wood, and the tinkers stations are oak.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Tinker stations should be able to be made from any type of wood. Can't remember if you need a certain type here, but it's less than likely.

ImNotBlu

Jul 29, 2019
Tinker stations should be able to be made from any type of wood. Can't remember if you need a certain type here, but it's less than likely.

Nope. Can't submit the stations to the quest book. Maybe I should just use NEI to swap the tables around. I CAN make stations, just not the right types.

Gotten to mid game without even finishing the sky stone or tinker quest.

logdogzip

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible that this mod pack could be updated again at some point? If so, I would like to make a mod request - it is called NuclearCraft, and adds a bunch of stuff to the game, and is a fresh new modern tech/nuclear engineering mod, and a pretty fleshed out one at that, too. It adds lots of new machines, a new crafting system, loads of types of nuclear fuel, highly customisable fission and fusion reactors, more tools, weapons, mobs and more. I think it could work really well with this pack. It is found here:http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/226254-nuclearcraft-mod-1-7-10