[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

CollectiveS

Jul 29, 2019
Seen a few problems with the Lata sapling quest mentioned here but sadly none that are the same as mine. I'm running the most up to date version of ME^4 on FTB and the Lata saplings are simply not in the mod, the quest is still in the quest book but they do not appear in the NEI, the ancient trees mod they appear to come from is not in the server or client modpack and the item required for the quest hand-in is a block of bedrock.

Anyone got any help/ideas?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Seen a few problems with the Lata sapling quest mentioned here but sadly none that are the same as mine. I'm running the most up to date version of ME^4 on FTB and the Lata saplings are simply not in the mod, the quest is still in the quest book but they do not appear in the NEI, the ancient trees mod they appear to come from is not in the server or client modpack and the item required for the quest hand-in is a block of bedrock.

Anyone got any help/ideas?
'/hqm edit'?

CollectiveS

Jul 29, 2019
'/hqm edit'?
Just spawned in the bedrock i the end and completed the quests. The mods required for the saplings are just not in the modpack which I find quite confusing, adding them in ofc doesn't update the quest book or anything so >.>.

Well I've gotten around the problem, so no further worries, but does anyone know if that mod should be missing?

A

Aelar_Nailo

I did the first few quests, and when i reached the tinkers quest, it would not accept my stencil table and part builder, because they are birch, not oak. should i just give myself oak wood to pass the quest?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I did the first few quests, and when i reached the tinkers quest, it would not accept my stencil table and part builder, because they are birch, not oak. should i just give myself oak wood to pass the quest?
Seems to be a common issue, just give yourself the table itself I think.

D

_____duck

Is there a server host that is compatible with it so that i can play it w/ friends?

M

Murder_Devildog

where can i get this mod pack at i couldnt find it on the FTB launcher

bear989

Jul 29, 2019
my son and I are doing a playthough of ME^4 on our channel and we noticed after the update to 1.6.1 molten dogbearium doesn't have a texture but still works, iron golem trophy not registering even if picked back up.

Leon1236

Jul 29, 2019
I have this issue with quest book:
it aint showing beckground image????
http://imgur.com/a/8LNuN
Rd9MzDN

nJTrxyK

feY0hgq

pQyi09m

D

Darthbob555

I have been playing this pack a lot and have grown accustom to the background music
How do I access the files so that I can listen to the music externally from minecraft?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing this pack a lot and have grown accustom to the background music
How do I access the files so that I can listen to the music externally from minecraft?
I think most of it is just the creepier tracks that come with vanilla, so you should be able to just find it all on youtube.

Reactions: Darthbob555
B

Björnsloth

Ello and good day to everyone.
I am playing ME^4 v1.6.1 .
It seems that I found a bug/glitch, I crafted an Angel ring from Extra Utilities , but it doesn't give me the ability to fly.

D

Darthbob555

Ello and good day to everyone.
I am playing ME^4 v1.6.1 .
It seems that I found a bug/glitch, I crafted an Angel ring from Extra Utilities , but it doesn't give me the ability to fly.

It is a problem with the Pearcel Mod. Uninstalling will give the flight ability back to the user.
it does unfortunately mean that the above solution null and voids a few quests.

B

Björnsloth

It is a problem with the Pearcel Mod. Uninstalling will give the flight ability back to the user.
it does unfortunately mean that the above solution null and voids a few quests.

Thank you very much for the answer old chap.
Ps.:Is there any other way to fly.