[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
When I select "new world" in MC it forces the game back to the main menu. I thought it was the stuff you provided but when i uninstalled everything but the mods and i found out it was one of them causing the problem. Can you help?
Turn off lockdown, move the template folder into the saves folder.

BakermanLP

Jul 29, 2019
Can you please update the following mods in this modpack:
- ExtraTic
After that for example the most arrowheads of Matallurgy work fine.
Also the fix from immibis for fluxed crystals would be nice.

Tested that already without any config changes.

BakermanLP

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone give me the server files for this pack? I tried to get them myself but I failed.
You don't need any server files. Just use the client files. You only have to remove the following mods on the server side:
- CustomMainMenu
- Lockdown-universal
- ResourceLoader
- WAILA-features

Additionally you need:
- forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1340-1.7.10-universal.jar
- ... and a vanilla minecraft server

Also copy the contents of the folder template to your world folder befor starting!

This worked for me.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Can you please update the following mods in this modpack:
- ExtraTic
After that for example the most arrowheads of Matallurgy work fine.
Also the fix from immibis for fluxed crystals would be nice.

Tested that already without any config changes.

Curse has the most recent version.

Crazy-San

Jul 29, 2019
So I just loaded the curse version and all I'm getting from reward bags are heads, shards and empty bags. Also I got to the green room quest and it says I need 4 of unkown. I assume this is supposed to be wood, but there is no tree in the room, not sure if that tree was from a mod that was removed?

frankinou666

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys, before i post my issue i want you to know that i'm french so sorry in advance if my english is bad.
So, since monday i have a little problem with my me^4 map. I wanted to make a cookie farm with SFM but i'm a little noob with this mod, it took me a descent time to figure out how to manage this and when i created the auto crafter for cookie i derp and link the statement of the programm before specify what should be in the statement. Then a began to complete the statement part a thing must not be clear to the manager and the game crash. Since that every time i try to load my world it crash, can some one help me please ?
And say me if you need more information i really want to play this pack again without retry to the begin, thanks

yoyodawulf

Jul 29, 2019
So I just loaded the curse version and all I'm getting from reward bags are heads, shards and empty bags. Also I got to the green room quest and it says I need 4 of unkown. I assume this is supposed to be wood, but there is no tree in the room, not sure if that tree was from a mod that was removed?
I'm having the same issue. In the recent update, some mods were deleted so some quests cant be completed.

parcel31u, is there any way to get rid of those quests or fix the quest book in any way?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
  • No more 1,000 missing items
  • Fixed trophies from not detecting
  • Placed all trophies in world
  • Removed not working quests
  • Removed Ancient trees as it was crashing for no reason
  • Added anvils in the start, with soulbound books now easily accessible
  • Added a recipe for charcoal charcoal and graphite

LukePenguin

Jul 29, 2019
  • No more 1,000 missing items
  • Fixed trophies from not detecting
  • Placed all trophies in world
  • Removed not working quests
  • Removed Ancient trees as it was crashing for no reason
  • Added anvils in the start, with soulbound books now easily accessible
  • Added a recipe for charcoal charcoal and graphite
The "Tools and weapons" quest doesn't seem to detect the part builder and stencil table, which is probably because of the different type of wood used to craft them.