[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

DakotaSterling

Jul 29, 2019
Just a couple of things.

• Is there anyway to remake/get back the default spatial discs without starting over?
  • I seem to be having issues with NEI lookup being extremely laggy, most of the time I'm unable to lookup recipes. the error log seems to be throwing errors from wallia every time I try. (Not at the PC right now so I'll post the log later.)
I have 6GB ram dedicated to the game, so i doubt that will be the issue.

Thanks for any help :)

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Just a couple of things.

• Is there anyway to remake/get back the default spatial discs without starting over?
  • I seem to be having issues with NEI lookup being extremely laggy, most of the time I'm unable to lookup recipes. the error log seems to be throwing errors from wallia every time I try. (Not at the PC right now so I'll post the log later.)

Remake spatial discs? Read the first page. Don't know the dim id? Check the log when loading a disc.

I don't seem to have any issues with NEI. Although it can be buggy sometimes in any modpack.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Just a couple of things.

If you mean you lost the disks then type "/HQM edit" into the chat. With out the quotes.
That will spawn you a book that you can use to reset and then complete the quests. That will let you get any disks that you have lossed.

DakotaSterling

Jul 29, 2019
ME^4 on curse, probably broken, but I can't tell since curse doesn't work for me.

I downloaded it from the FTB launcher not curse, and here's the errors

[16:49:33] [NEI Item Filtering/WARN] [Waila]: Error while filtering items : java.util.ConcurrentModificationException : null
[16:49:34] [NEI Item Filtering/WARN] [Waila]: Error while filtering items : java.util.ConcurrentModificationException : null
[16:49:35] [NEI Item Filtering/WARN] [Waila]: Error while filtering items : java.util.ConcurrentModificationException : null

wacky444

Jul 29, 2019
Also i'am getting this error, i updated from last version on curse.
jprpcx.png

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I had forgoten about that. Major restructuring of the blocks. He reoranized seperating them out so he could have all color versions of all the blocks.
The correct version is selected in the manifest file I sent them. For some reason it randomly decides to not download certain mods.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
The correct version is selected in the manifest file I sent them. For some reason it randomly decides to not download certain mods.

It's only downloading the latest version of the mod? Frigures. In trying to make things better, by keeping mods up to date, they are actually breaking all the things.

Gooof

Jul 29, 2019
I just downloaded the pack from curse unmodified and when I go into a room with an Elevator I crash after traveling up and in a room with some AE stuff I also crash and need to remake the world :| here is a copy of the crash report. http://tny.cz/5e3608fc