[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
That can't be right. They just updated FTB Infinity yesterday!
The packs are still being updated yes. The curse launcher is still beta so I still think there is some time before the FTB launcher is done. The FTB launcher runs off of curse anyway.

"For those wondering, the FTB Launcher will continue to be updated and maintained for the foreseeable future. Once feature parity between the Curse Client and the FTB Launcher has been met, we will then begin the process of retiring our launcher. At the moment, we do not have an exact timeframe on when this will occur." quote from the news feed

Last edited:

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I just spent 3 hours battling with the Curse client on an old Windows machine that I dusted off just for this pack.
And eventually I found out that… ME^4 is not available through the Curse client!
ME^Ex is available, as are FTB packs, Jadedcat's packs etc. Over 40 packs in all. But not ME^4.

Which leaves me completely confused!

How can I play this updated version of ME^4?

Thanks, and
KeepOnDigging!
I removed ME^4 because I'm still trying to get it to work. It's being difficult to port. I can't just upload the pack to curse, I have to deal with a lot of other things.

KeepOnDigging

Jul 29, 2019
Packs available through the FTB launcher are still being updated. TotalMeltdown was updated in the last 24 hours.

IMHO, since this pack is already available through the FTB launcher, it needs to be updated through that launcher. Even if the pack is also released on Curse, the existing user base is running the pack through the FTB launcher and that's how they need to be supported. Future ME^n packs are a completely different story though. They have no legacy user base, so more flexibility.

KeepOnDigging!

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
Also the curse launcher is only available for windows and it may be a while until its ready for other platforms so yeah :p

NinjaPig31

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to make sure because all the versions are confusing me, will I be able to play an unbugged me^4 on ftb launcher?
And by unbugged I also mean an unbugged fluxed crystals, if fluxed crystals is bugged can someone give a fix to me?

wacky444

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to make sure because all the versions are confusing me, will I be able to play an unbugged me^4 on ftb launcher?
And by unbugged I also mean an unbugged fluxed crystals, if fluxed crystals is bugged can someone give a fix to me?
I fixed it updating fluxedCrystals to fluxedCrystals-0.0.5e

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
I can't seem to startup a server, I didn't change anything on the "Download Server" tab on the FTB launcher and it doesn't startup it just crashes.