[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Why don't you just update the FTB version?
I don't think he can despite the fact that FTB launcher is supposed to be maintained until the curse launcher gets up to snuff I don't think they are adding any new things to it.

KeepOnDigging

Jul 29, 2019
Packs available through the FTB launcher are still being updated. TotalMeltdown was updated in the last 24 hours.

IMHO, since this pack is already available through the FTB launcher, it needs to be updated through that launcher. Even if the pack is also released on Curse, the existing user base is running the pack through the FTB launcher and that's how they need to be supported. Future ME^n packs are a completely different story though. They have no legacy user base, so more flexibility.

KeepOnDigging!

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
Also the curse launcher is only available for windows and it may be a while until its ready for other platforms so yeah :p

NinjaPig31

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to make sure because all the versions are confusing me, will I be able to play an unbugged me^4 on ftb launcher?
And by unbugged I also mean an unbugged fluxed crystals, if fluxed crystals is bugged can someone give a fix to me?

wacky444

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to make sure because all the versions are confusing me, will I be able to play an unbugged me^4 on ftb launcher?
And by unbugged I also mean an unbugged fluxed crystals, if fluxed crystals is bugged can someone give a fix to me?
I fixed it updating fluxedCrystals to fluxedCrystals-0.0.5e

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
I can't seem to startup a server, I didn't change anything on the "Download Server" tab on the FTB launcher and it doesn't startup it just crashes.

Yijare

Jul 29, 2019
so no ciniematics with ME^4 - camera studio dont like the instance. i guess it#s because you cant "load" classes without the lite loader