[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
So how do you get to the deep dark, is the portal block hidden somewhere within all that silverfish stone? There doesn't appear to be a crafting recipe for it. This area has definitely been the worst (so far....)
If so, I'm going to spawn one in, as there's nothing "fun" about this area.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
In this pack I have noticed that end stone > Ender-cores… I have a garden of 16, when I clear them, those planted on end stone grow faster. My single Ender-core is usually one of the last three to mature...

I thought that was my imagination.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
So, anyone have any ideas how I can save my world after setting off a rather large explosion on the silverfish stone area? Lagging to the ends of the world, can't do anything.

"Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 122436ms behind, skipping 2448 tick(s)"

In MCeddit there is a kill entities function. You highlight the aria you want to effect then hit delete entities. Save in found by hitting McEddit in the upper left corner of the screen. And as always back up your save before you play with it.

Magicman5511

Jul 29, 2019
my game wont load in after traveling to the specter dimension
any ideas on this http://pastebin.com/N6mfmBbj
it does say dimension 54 not found but in config it is 310 so i am unsure of what has happened
any help would be appreciated
and this pops up
C%20error.png

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
my game wont load in after traveling to the specter dimension
any ideas on this http://pastebin.com/N6mfmBbj
it does say dimension 54 not found but in config it is 310 so i am unsure of what has happened
any help would be appreciated
and this pops up
C%20error.png

Yah that happens. Don't go there.

Only fix is as fallows.

The one way I know to fix this is to use a program called Mceddit. To pull you back to the overworld.
Instructions to fallow:

0. Download and run MCeddit.
  1. Copy your world somewhere.
  2. Run the program and load up that saves level.dat
  3. Hit Goto Dimension end.
  4. Hit tab to get an overworld view.
  5. Scroll out until you can see most of the checkered blob.
  6. Wait a bit until you see the sphere that the map is located in.
  7. Click players in the bottom bar. (Looks like a player head.)
  8. Select each of the names in the player list> move player> thin click to place the player somewhere on the map.
  9. Hit Mceddit in the top left corner.
  10. Save
  11. Open your game as normal. Go creative and fly back to your point of start.
  12. Done

Magicman5511

Jul 29, 2019
it would appear that i do not exist any more :(
i just delete any existence of me and restart
i still have the world :)
thanks for the help
love this map pack and world

fane0info

Jul 29, 2019
For all who had trouble with the silverfish there is an answer: the endertech exchanger.

Trimis de pe vdf Smart 4 prin Tapatalk

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
For all who had trouble with the silverfish there is an answer: the endertech exchanger.

How do you make it, looking at the recipe (if I'm thinking about the correct recipe), I need a minechem resource with some long name (for the top tier Ender IO capactior), but I can see no way of actually making it. While I have a ton of drums full of various chemicals as loot bag rewards, none are the required chemical.

fane0info

Jul 29, 2019
There is a quest to make the exchanger. Look in the quest book and NEI. I don't think we are talking about the same thing.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
How do you make it, looking at the recipe (if I'm thinking about the correct recipe), I need a minechem resource with some long name (for the top tier Ender IO capactior), but I can see no way of actually making it. While I have a ton of drums full of various chemicals as loot bag rewards, none are the required chemical.

You can fuse and split apart elements using the machines up the elevator in the chemlab.

All the elements have numbers based on there place on the periodic table of elements.
2 hydrogens numbered one fuse toegeather make helium number 2 and vice-versa.
The elements have a different symbol than the compounds.

Carbon #6 can be made by fusing hydrogen 6 times. In several differant ways.
1: Fuse 6 hydrogens into 3 Heliums, 2 Heliums into 1 beryllium, and that beryllium and the last helium into carbon.
http://www.ptable.com/

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
I have two questions about changes in 1.0.4:
1. Why journey map was added back?
2.Why Autosave was removed?

Good question, I added back [1.7.10]WorldStateCheckpoints-client-1.7.10.r02 from the previous version of ME and it works fine

So how do you get to the deep dark, is the portal block hidden somewhere within all that silverfish stone? There doesn't appear to be a crafting recipe for it. This area has definitely been the worst (so far....)
If so, I'm going to spawn one in, as there's nothing "fun" about this area.

You get the deep dark portal from a quest

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
You get the deep dark portal from a quest
I see a quest that gives you two deep dark portals, but it seems to indicate that the wool is in the dimension. I guess then the wool is hidden somewhere in that mass of silverfish blocks, and possibly I've destroyed it by using explosives...

Every area has been designed amazingly, until this area. It feels rushed and doesn't mesh too well.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
That's correct sir. I ended up with more then half a stack of silverfish trophies when I was finished lol
Nice. I "killed" my world (short term) with an metallurgy high explosive (after all, explosives fix anything, right?), resulting in at least 500 silverfish swarming around. After forcing peaceful, and then reloading the world, I "explored" the stone a bit more with weaker explosives, haven't found anything yet. I'll see if I can legit find the wool, and if I've destroyed it, I'll have to cheat.