[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PhyscoKillerMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Got a bug with the PoorOres:
Iron, Gold and Coal will not smelt in a redstone furnace even though the NEI entry says they should. The rest are fine.
All of the ores smelt fine in the EnderIO smelter and the vanilla furnace.

plovez3000

Jul 29, 2019
#Parcel31u - I have a really noob question. I start a new map for build a spatial area. I change my gamemode.
And this is what i have...
e67x9w.png
What i must to do for have a normal Creative+ ?

Last edited:

JGrenier

Jul 29, 2019
Got a bug with the PoorOres:
Iron, Gold and Coal will not smelt in a redstone furnace even though the NEI entry says they should. The rest are fine.
All of the ores smelt fine in the EnderIO smelter and the vanilla furnace.
Because of the issues with Poor Ores, Parcel is planning on removing them from the pack to my understanding. He mentioned it earlier on when so many were having problems with automating and smelting them.

Puffin_masta

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not able to get anything to grow except for trees unless i use bone meal/fertilizer. ive tried both garden soil and farmland. Sorry if this is already a known issue but I didn't see this in the FAQ and i don't want to read 23 pages of comments T.T

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
I'm not able to get anything to grow except for trees unless i use bone meal/fertilizer. ive tried both garden soil and farmland. Sorry if this is already a known issue but I didn't see this in the FAQ and i don't want to read 23 pages of comments T.T

Have you tried lighting the area? F7 doesn't help because there are no spawnable spaces in a mushroom island biome, but in spite of everything looking bright, the block light is too low for most plants.

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. Cool mod pack)
Bug #1 with tinker construct:
vulcanite arrowhead + vulcanite tool rod +feather fletching in "Tool forge" = game crash
if reload and don't open tool forge it's ok. But if open tool forge game crash again.
I break tool forge and problem gone.

Bug #2 with magma cruciable (basic) and quest with it.
I craft it and placed. After some time break it and tring complit quest with that item. I can't to do it. :(
machine work well, relogoning 2 times.

Bug #3 spectre key: there is a platform in Dimension in "vanilla" Random things.
But in ME^4 pack I fly (?) in nowhere. But key work good in "back-way".
Tried place a angel blocks, run creative mode.
So it's a bug with dimension or it's must be like that?

Bug #4 with ender letter quest: same problem as with bug #2
Tried clear letter, letter with my name or random name and blocks in it, send letter to myself - don't work quest.

AF--1997

Jul 29, 2019
I've been searching in the inclusion chamber for hours and hours and I can't find the inscriber presses for AE2 anywhere. Can anyone help?!

plovez3000

Jul 29, 2019
I've been searching in the inclusion chamber for hours and hours and I can't find the inscriber presses for AE2 anywhere. Can anyone help?!
You need to search it at the other version of inclusion chamber. Inclusion chamber^4. You will get it after Nether Sphere quests

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
I am having trouble with the "Fusion Reactor" Quest. I can't figure out how to make
Pixleniumn. I'm new to Minechem and I didn't play Material Energy^3 so any information would be greatly appreciated.
Also, I looked online for help but couldn't find any. Is there somewhere that lists how to make elements?

Thanks in advance!

plovez3000

Jul 29, 2019
I am having trouble with the "Fusion Reactor" Quest. I can't figure out how to make
Pixleniumn. I'm new to Minechem and I didn't play Material Energy^3 so any information would be greatly appreciated.
Also, I looked online for help but couldn't find any. Is there somewhere that lists how to make elements?

Thanks in advance!
You need to look to the mass(numbers) of each element. For example Iron Fe(26). Fe (26)+ Fe(26)= Te(52). You need to combine elements in Fussion Reactor to get pixleniumn mass (115)

Last edited:
Reactions: David

Qcor

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks in advance!

You have 4 options when it comes to 'making' elements.

1) chemical decomposer
basically you throw something in and u get basic elements as a result (sometimes u get compounds instead)

2) chemical synthesizer
you throw in some basic elements and get a compound.. or an item

3) fusion chamber (already built, 2nd floor of chem lab)
this one combines basic elements - basically you check periodic table (real one works, google it. 2nd option is using NEI tooltips)
example 1: put hydrogen(1) + hydrogen(1) and u get helium(2)
example 2: put iron(26) + hydrogen(1) and u get cobalt(27)

4) fission chamber (already built, 3rd floor of chem lab)
this one splits elements
example 1: put helium(2) and u get 2x hydrogen(1)
example 2: put iron(26) and u get 2x aluminum(13)
example 3: put cobalt(27) and u get aluminum(13) (cant split evenly so 1 atom is lost)

So... back to you question - 115 is a high number so your only real option is fusion. just find 2 elements and combine them.. like tin(50)+tin(50) -> Fm(100) and then Fm(100)+phosphorus(15) = 115 (requires insane amounts of power btw)

WARNING : NOT ALL ELEMENTS >113 EXIST (up to 113 you are safe). DO NOT TRY MAKE 114, 117 etc.. ALWAYS CHECK NEI FIRST. I crashed my world hard that way..

Reactions: digalota

plovez3000

Jul 29, 2019

1) chemical decomposer
basically you throw something in and u get basic elements as a result (sometimes u get compounds instead)

2) chemical synthesizer

this one combines basic elements - basically you check periodic table (real one works, google it. 2nd option is using NEI tooltips)

this one splits elements
example 3: put cobalt(27) and u get aluminum(13) (cant split evenly so 1 atom is lost)

So... back to you question - 115 is a high number so your only real option is fusion. just find 2 elements and combine them.. like tin(50)+tin(50) -> Fm(100) and then Fm(100)+phosphorus(15) = 115 (requires insane amounts of power btw)

WARNING : NOT ALL ELEMENTS >113 EXIST (up to 113 you are safe). DO NOT TRY MAKE 114, 117 etc.. ALWAYS CHECK NEI FIRST. I crashed my world hard that way..
No more crashes, they fixed this problem, dont worry)

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
You need to look to the mass(numbers) of each element. For example Iron Fe(26). Fe (26)+ Fe(26)= Te(52). You need to combine elements in Fussion Reactor to get pixleniumn mass (115)

1) chemical decomposer

2) chemical synthesizer

this one splits elements

How did you figure out that Pixleniumn's mass number was 115? Its not a real element as far as i can tell.

Thanks for the information :D

Qcor

Jul 29, 2019
How did you figure out that Pixleniumn's mass number was 115? Its not a real element as far as i can tell.

NEI tooltip - says Px (115)

Edit: did I miss something or there is no platinum anywhere? I mean as in ORE

Last edited: