[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

iarspider

Jul 29, 2019
Install gradle and git (and JDK), get the sources from GitHub, do "gradle setupCIworkspace", then "gradle build". The resulting file will be in build/libs.

Or wait for the next release.

krakentoa

Jul 29, 2019
AAs absolutely can open reward bags. Just be careful not to open any yourself at the same time or you will crash. Also don't hand in any quests at the same time or you will crash. I use a SFM inventory manager to keep 8 reward bags in the AA (trigger/input/output both with the reward bag whitelisted/on the output specify the number and it will regulate that amount in the output inventory; very handy), and then EnderIO item conduits with speed upgrades to pull from the AA with reward bags black listed. I send the items into an ME Interface on a tiny little system that just has a drive in a chest and a trashcan with 5 storage buses. Put all the trash in the storage buses and it will get automatically voided leaving only the good loots on the drive.
Thank you so much. I contributed to this ticket but still have no reply. Not opening a quest myself or reward bags is something I didn't thought of doing. I just hope it will work for me too.
EDIT: it appears the problem persists. I will try now opening the bags with more delay. I don't expect it to help much, since you are opening 8 at a time.

Last edited:

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
AAs absolutely can open reward bags. Just be careful not to open any yourself at the same time or you will crash. Also don't hand in any quests at the same time or you will crash. I use a SFM inventory manager to keep 8 reward bags in the AA (trigger/input/output both with the reward bag whitelisted/on the output specify the number and it will regulate that amount in the output inventory; very handy), and then EnderIO item conduits with speed upgrades to pull from the AA with reward bags black listed. I send the items into an ME Interface on a tiny little system that just has a drive in a chest and a trashcan with 5 storage buses. Put all the trash in the storage buses and it will get automatically voided leaving only the good loots on the drive.

Do do know that using auto activators will void any bag that has more that 8 items in them right.

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
Does the AA need free slots to get the items out of the bag? I had it completly filled up, thinking it would spit the items out to my vacuum hopper^^

Yes the items from the bag will fill the 2nd-9th slots of the AA's inventory so you'll want to quickly evacuate those items before opening the next. If the AA is full it will jam.

Thank you so much. I contributed to this ticket but still have no reply. Not opening a quest myself or reward bags is something I didn't thought of doing. I just hope it will work for me too.
EDIT: it appears the problem persists. I will try now opening the bags with more delay. I don't expect it to help much, since you are opening 8 at a time.

I am actually just opening one at a time. The 8 bag limit was basically acting as a hyper rationing pipe. I didn't want the second and further inventory slots of the AA to fill up.

EDIT: Just looked at that ticket. I drop from 60 to 30 fps when using my bag opening device.

Do do know that using auto activators will void any bag that has more that 8 items in them right.

I did not realize that but it does make sense. Something to be aware of. For basic rewards bags...eh

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't even started with Fluxed Crystals...how do I make that mod not broken? All I've heard about it is how it seems to be broken. I heard in a DW20/Pahimar vid that parcel contacted DW20 and asked him not to judge his pack on the version of Fluxed Crystals that is in there. btw @parcel31u I am loving this map. You have now taught me that what i think is the top...is not the top...and what I thought was the bottom...also not the case. I under estimated your sneakiness. I'm pretty much determined at this point to take a hammer to everything. For instance...something is up with the spatial IO room...on one side the Dense cables acted like ladders...on the other side they didn't. On said side I noticed there was a 2 tall gap to walk through...but my searching hasn't revealed any fruit. I do however...wish you'd left a way to connect the Spacial IO port from the observatory

You can connect the spatial incubator to the observatory through either the door between the two or more sneakily through the one block gap in the bedrock up fairly high on the right hand wall (right if you are standing in the observatory and looking at the spatial incubator). You can also just use the hole in the floor of the spatial incubator (back wall center if you are standing in the observatory) but that makes for a much longer cable run. Do yourself and favor and do not keep spatial IO beneath the spatial incubator. There are a lot of folks early in this thread warning that using the ender quarry breaks the world. Actually they just lost their spatial IO disks because spatial IO is beneath the incubator but it can be anywhere. I keep mine in the door between the two so that when I load a new area my location prevents spawns right by the doorway.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I am actually just opening one at a time. The 8 bag limit was basically acting as a hyper rationing pipe. I didn't want the second and further inventory slots of the AA to fill up.

Another good option for dealing with the bags would be to use player interfaces to pull the items out of your inventory.

krakentoa

Jul 29, 2019
So i just found out that beacons won't work for the spatial io area, cuz in order to be in the 50 blocks max range of said beacons, we need to build them below bedrock, and said bedrock won't let the beacon activate / shine his light. Intended? Cuz I got some beacons in a reward bag and now they are useless. Unless I cheat and break said bedrock.

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
I want to use a quantum bridge in the Observatory and in the spectre dimension to access my stuff in the Deep Dark or the Overworld but it looks like the chunks in the Observatory have to be loaded to do that. Are there any items to keep chunks loaded? ChickenChunks isn't in the modpack and the World Anchor isn't either.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I want to use a quantum bridge in the Observatory and in the spectre dimension to access my stuff in the Deep Dark or the Overworld but it looks like the chunks in the Observatory have to be loaded to do that. Are there any items to keep chunks loaded? ChickenChunks isn't in the modpack and the World Anchor isn't either.

Nope no way but to add a chunk loader mod your self.
Also careful the the specter dem it can crash and lock you out of the save. Make a copy before you try it.
However quarrys chunkload themselves. So you can have that running.

SwagMan3027

Jul 29, 2019
getting error

[19:55:51] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

Last edited:

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
So i just found out that beacons won't work for the spatial io area, cuz in order to be in the 50 blocks max range of said beacons, we need to build them below bedrock, and said bedrock won't let the beacon activate / shine his light. Intended? Cuz I got some beacons in a reward bag and now they are useless. Unless I cheat and break said bedrock.

You don't have to cheat to break bedrock. Just make a stack or so of dark oak saplings and grow them where you don't want bedrock. Do it enough and the bedrock will go away.

EDIT: I should add that I didn't follow my own advice. I built two beacons; one outside the left outer wall and the other outside the right wall. Both with the same buffs. Everywhere I go inside the spatial incubator I'm buffed from one or the other.

Last edited:

Tatasa

Jul 29, 2019
Also careful the the specter dem it can crash and lock you out of the save. Make a copy before you try it.

Do Tesseracts not chunkload?

And I find a bug , if I let my AA open bags for me and I open and close the questbook I crash. But I can open myself bags while the AA is doing it without a problem.

And for updating the Fluxed Crystal mod, do I only have to put the new version of it in the modfolder and everything works fine? Or do I have to replace all the machines an powered soil?

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
What I pity. I won't add any mods myself if it wasn't intended by parcel. Time to make a lot of backpacks, I guess. Thanks for the warning.

Ok good to know :) so only the ender quarry and the ender thermic pump can chunkload in this pack as far as i understand
Don't they have to be powered and actually do work? Even then, they only chunkload the chunk they're currently working in afaik.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
What I pity. I won't add any mods myself if it wasn't intended by parcel. Time to make a lot of backpacks, I guess. Thanks for the warning.

Don't they have to be powered and actually do work? Even then, they only chunkload the chunk they're currently working in afaik.

Yup so those won't work for most things.

One thing that kinda works is that spawn chunks are usually kept loaded. Vanilla minecraft function.
Though I don't know what aria that applies to in this pack. Could be overworld 0,0 or that platform you start on.