[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the suggestion, but it doesn't look like that is working for me. I have placed my output from the alchemy into a JABBA barrel using enderIO before it gets sucked out again by enderIO and sent into an interface, but they still get into the AE system as thaumcraft nuggets.

Does it need more time to work perhaps?
Place a gt iron nugget into the barrel and lock it.

SteelGiant

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, everyone. That works perfectly. Now that the nuggets are gregtech, the interface is autocrafting and keeping a stack for me too.

Does anyone have a better system for autocrafting all my nuggets to ingots? At the moment I can only get it to do that for a single stack (or a few stacks if I use up more slots in the interface, which gets expensive quite fast).

UrNotFunny

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, everyone. That works perfectly. Now that the nuggets are gregtech, the interface is autocrafting and keeping a stack for me too.

Does anyone have a better system for autocrafting all my nuggets to ingots? At the moment I can only get it to do that for a single stack (or a few stacks if I use up more slots in the interface, which gets expensive quite fast).

There are several auto crafting tables you could use. Or if you just want to use your ME system, have a redstone bus emit signal when iron nugget >= 9 that activates an export bus set to always craft iron ingot which gets deposited back to the system.

Edit: then to activate your alchemy iron nugget system, have the redstone bus emit signal on when iron ingots are low, not nuggets, cause this setup will always keep nuggets low.

SteelGiant

Jul 29, 2019
There are several auto crafting tables you could use. Or if you just want to use your ME system, have a redstone bus emit signal when iron nugget >= 9 that activates an export bus set to always craft iron ingot which gets deposited back to the system.

Edit: then to activate your alchemy iron nugget system, have the redstone bus emit signal on when iron ingots are low, not nuggets, cause this setup will always keep nuggets low.

I just got a system to work: Storage bus and export bus onto the same jabba barrel. the export bus has crafting and redstone cards. There is a level emitter for iron ingots, and the export bus is set to "only craft". This means that I can have a stock of iron nuggets in the system (for making wrought iron) and keep a set number of ingots. Not the cheapest solution, though.

semedori

Jul 29, 2019
On 3.1.9 the recipes for neutron reflectors seem off. I remember the thick neutron reflector used to require beryllium, now it uses 5 copper. As well the iridium neutron reflector doesn't seem craftable (and apparently has nothing to do with meta data) (Playing single player survival)

I rolled back to 3.1.7, where it is back to beryllium for the thick neutron reflector and the iridium neutron reflector is again craftable for the exact same recipe I see.

Bug or new feature? Does it need to be crafted some hidden way in a machine?

Last edited:

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure I have a corrupted world here, but I thought Id post for another opinion just in case. Crash Report: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4wowwjs8cq1tqkg/fml-server-latest.log?dl=0 Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

This what I've tried so far:

Updated to the newest version of InfiTech

Updated to the latest version of chisel (since the last error message it throws is related to it)

Tried launching with InfiTech mods only

Tried launching without player data

Created a new world and transferred our data into the new world minus player data

Removed chisel completely to see if it was the problem

Tried Launching without Yampst

No successful launches thus far

Last edited:

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019

Make a Packager with the 3x3 schematic and a chest buffer (super buffer is better but more expensive) and then use the screwdriver on the output of the chest buffer and set it to output stack size 9 and output directly into the packager.
After that you simply have to export all tiny dusts / nuggets into the chest buffer and import the normal dusts / ingots from the packager.
(that also work with stack size 4 for small piles)

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure I have a corrupted world here, but I thought Id post for another opinion just in case. Crash Report: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4wowwjs8cq1tqkg/fml-server-latest.log?dl=0 Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

This what I've tried so far:

Updated to the newest version of InfiTech

Updated to the latest version of chisel (since the last error message it throws is related to it)

Tried launching with InfiTech mods only

Tried launching without player data

Created a new world and transferred our data into the new world minus player data

Removed chisel completely to see if it was the problem

Tried Launching without Yampst

No successful launches thus far
This is level.dat corruption try to replace level.dat with the level.dat_old from the world folder. Or just roll back the world from the backups, which are being created every 30m

edit: Or actually it seems like the backup level.dat is being used, so make a backup of all three (level.dat, level.dat_mcr and level.dat_old) and delete the .dat_mcr and .dat_old... see if that will help

Last edited:

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
On 3.1.9 the recipes for neutron reflectors seem off. I remember the thick neutron reflector used to require beryllium, now it uses 5 copper. As well the iridium neutron reflector doesn't seem craftable (and apparently has nothing to do with meta data) (Playing single player survival)

I rolled back to 3.1.7, where it is back to beryllium for the thick neutron reflector and the iridium neutron reflector is again craftable for the exact same recipe I see.

Bug or new feature? Does it need to be crafted some hidden way in a machine?
Looks like a bug in gregtech (@Blood Asp). From 3.1.7 to 3.1.9 there was one update change that may be conected to it. "Fix used IC2 reactor items not being reusable in recipes." So maybe something changed in Reactor Items, and GT is not able to detect them and change their recipes.

semedori

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like a bug in gregtech (@Blood Asp). From 3.1.7 to 3.1.9 there was one update change that may be conected to it. "Fix used IC2 reactor items not being reusable in recipes." So maybe something changed in Reactor Items, and GT is not able to detect them and change their recipes.
Yes that was a helpful hint, I started building various heat vents and ran into the same problem. Freshly crafted heat vents could not be used to craft the various upgraded types unless I first placed those starter vents into a reactor and pulled them out, then they were (re)usabled for crafting.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
hello, my question is related to ic2 and gregtech crops.
What do people use to automate it? some machine? do golems work?
I would really like if people shared their ways of doing it, because its really hard to find information online regarding ic2 crops, and even more hard to find information on gregtech crops.
Thank you

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
hello, my question is related to ic2 and gregtech crops.
What do people use to automate it? some machine? do golems work?
I would really like if people shared their ways of doing it, because its really hard to find information online regarding ic2 crops, and even more hard to find information on gregtech crops.
Thank you
IC2 crop harvester

Joel Falk

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question, how do i get LV soldering iron to work on my blast furnace? I have both ingots and soldering iron wire in inventory but nothing happens when i try to fix the circuits

konceptum

Jul 29, 2019
My apologies if this has already been mentioned. It appears that there are two recipes for the heat vent. One is the standard IC2 recipe, the other uses aluminium rather than iron. However, the two heat vents have different item numbers. Therefore, the heat vent created with aluminium isn't usable in crafting recipes to make thing such as the component heat exchanger.

It is possible to put the aluminium-made heat vent into any crafting grid as a shapeless recipe and have it convert to the ic2-version heat vent. Which doesn't make it a big deal, however I thought it should at least be noted in case there is a possible fix.

OvermindDL1

Jul 29, 2019
Soooo, what is "B:GTBees=false" in GregTech.cfg, why is it not enabled, and is it worth enabling or will things explode/unbalance?

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
My apologies if this has already been mentioned. It appears that there are two recipes for the heat vent. One is the standard IC2 recipe, the other uses aluminium rather than iron. However, the two heat vents have different item numbers. Therefore, the heat vent created with aluminium isn't usable in crafting recipes to make thing such as the component heat exchanger.

It is possible to put the aluminium-made heat vent into any crafting grid as a shapeless recipe and have it convert to the ic2-version heat vent. Which doesn't make it a big deal, however I thought it should at least be noted in case there is a possible fix.
Which pack version kon? In v3.1.8+ there is slight bug with recipes (combination of GT and IC2 where IC2 changed something and GT has not adapted)

Reactions: MigukNamja