[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Ugh, just had a surprise. My XACT crafting table is empty - lost a load of tools and resources in the inventory and all the recipes gone. :(

Aiwendil

Jul 29, 2019
A copypasta of my post on GT unofficial thread in case this get read first:

Hello.
In 5.08.28 changelog the following change is listed:
-Change large plasma gen output
Can someone explain what exactly was changed? When searching in the commit for "plasma" I only found that
aOptFlow was changed from 40 to 20.
What does it mean to me as a player?

Also coming up soon: My Mk2 fusion setup :p. It's already been running for a week, I just need to take some screenshots and upload.

Reactions: MigukNamja

SteelGiant

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see a recipe for IC2 coolant. All NEI shows is that once you have it you can bottle/unbottle it. Any hint how to make this?

I need 10k IC2 coolant cells to make an overclocker upgrade, which is in turn needed to make a logistics pipes power provider.

(I'm playing on 3.1.7 still, but I don't recall seeing anything changed about this)

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see a recipe for IC2 coolant. All NEI shows is that once you have it you can bottle/unbottle it. Any hint how to make this?

I need 10k IC2 coolant cells to make an overclocker upgrade, which is in turn needed to make a logistics pipes power provider.

(I'm playing on 3.1.7 still, but I don't recall seeing anything changed about this)
Thats not the fault of the modpack but NEI never had that recipe.
water + 9 lapis dust in a canning machine -> 1 bucket coolant
distilled water + 1 lapis dust in a canning machine -> 1 bucket coolant

SteelGiant

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks very much.

Ah, no I spoke too soon. Apparently I can't figure out how to do this.

I have tried using the basic fluid canner: I can make a can of distilled water, but that won't combine with lapis dust. I also cannot pump fluid into the top of the basic canning machine at all.

I have also tried putting lapis dust into the basic fluid canner in the hope that it would make coolant fluid, but nothing happens.

Does anyone have an exact step by step of precisely what machines to use and where to stick things?

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
After pack update? Or just like that without any update?
Hi Jason - only just got back in.

I'm on 3.1.9 and only crafted the XACT for the first time yesterday. Then, as I said, all contents (inc recipes) gone after logging in this morning.

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
After pack update? Or just like that without any update?
I just had my XACT crafter go empty and seemingly void all my items. I'm on the official server and we updated to 3.1.9 last night. After installing 3.1.9 the XACT crafter was fine, all my items were there and I used it to make 2 machines. It worked through several restarts just fine.

And then I wandered off to another part of my base (in an adjacent chunk) to start setting up the machines that I had made. I came back to the XACT crafter and the entire inventory was gone in it. I tried swearing a bunch, but it didn't come back. I then disconnected from the server and logged back in, and it's still gone.

I'm hesitant to break the block to see if that resets it.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario

I have tried using the basic fluid canner: I can make a can of distilled water, but that won't combine with lapis dust. I also cannot pump fluid into the top of the basic canning machine at all.

I have also tried putting lapis dust into the basic fluid canner in the hope that it would make coolant fluid, but nothing happens.

Does anyone have an exact step by step of precisely what machines to use and where to stick things?
There's something like a fluid/solid canning machine that has a button in it to change its configuration.

It needs to be in teh correct configuration, and I believe its an IC2 machine.

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019

Ops I should have mentioned that ... its only possible with the ic2 machines not with the gt ^^

SteelGiant

Jul 29, 2019
There's something like a fluid/solid canning machine that has a button in it to change its configuration.

It needs to be in teh correct configuration, and I believe its an IC2 machine.

Ok, finally got it, thanks all.

I needed to use the IC2 machine as you said (the first one I've built, excepting the nuclear reactors I haven't set up yet). This required an IC2 transformer to power it.

I had to put the machine to enrich mode by clicking the icon in the bottom of the UI. Then finally I could pump in distilled water, and then with lapis dust and empty cells I was able to get the coolant produced.

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to create ore blocks?

I have minor OCD and it bugs me whenever I have to use an ore block for making machines because I know that I cannot then use that ore block later for IC2 farming.

This bugs me to the point where I have to stop playing.

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to create ore blocks?

I have minor OCD and it bugs me whenever I have to use an ore block for making machines because I know that I cannot then use that ore block later for IC2 farming.

This bugs me to the point where I have to stop playing.
IC2 farming works with the iron blocks aswell as with ores
and no i dont think you can create ore blocks