[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

nonamefhh

Jul 29, 2019
What's going on with Extra Cells? I know that there are some critical bugs, but not sure what exactly. Is it possible just to disable some things from this mod, but still include to the mod pack? It's totally pain to work without fluid me support!

I never played with extra cells and I also thought about adding it. I think I will try to automate fluids using p2p-tunnels. Should be a little bit more complex but less buggy.

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding AE2 autocrafting I find there are certain items I always run out of in my recipes. I know how to use a ME interface with Storage Bus to keep a stack of items on hand at all times, which is quite handy for little items. But for things where I want to hundreds or thousands of an item on hand at all times I need to use level emitters. That part I understand, but is there a reasonable way to make the level emitter just trigger a regular crafting recipe, or do I need to do things like dedicate a machine to crafting an item to keep it stocked. One example would be Energy Crystals. The autoclave is not super fast, so it would be nice to keep a couple hundred energy crystals on hand at all times. Another is wood planks (I use a cutting saw for these because I want the wood pulp for making alumentum).

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
From forestry.zs what should I change in this snippet to so that I can craft an Apiarist's Backpack? It is the Forestry:apiculture:1 bit that is untextured in NEI.

Code:
// --- Apiarist's Backpack
recipes.addShaped(<Forestry:apiaristBag>, [
    [<harvestcraft:wovencottonItem>, <Forestry:apiculture:1>, <harvestcraft:wovencottonItem>],
    [<harvestcraft:hardenedleatherItem>, <harvestcraft:wovencottonItem>, <harvestcraft:hardenedleatherItem>],
    [<harvestcraft:hardenedleatherItem>, <harvestcraft:hardenedleatherItem>, <harvestcraft:hardenedleatherItem>]]);

mjsafMP.jpg

I'll just cheat them in for now.

V3R0S

Jul 29, 2019
@Dlur100
If I remember correctly you could use an exportbus in Ae1 set to craft in combination with a lvl emiter. dont know if it s still possible.

DenTommes

Jul 29, 2019
From forestry.zs what should I change in this snippet to so that I can craft an Apiarist's Backpack? It is the Forestry:apiculture:1 bit that is untextured in NEI.

Code:
    [<harvestcraft:wovencottonItem>, <Forestry:apiculture:1>, <harvestcraft:wovencottonItem>],
    [<harvestcraft:hardenedleatherItem>, <harvestcraft:wovencottonItem>, <harvestcraft:hardenedleatherItem>],
    [<harvestcraft:hardenedleatherItem>, <harvestcraft:hardenedleatherItem>, <harvestcraft:hardenedleatherItem>]]);

mjsafMP.jpg

The recipe is correct, the apiarists chest is <Forestry:apiculture:1>

It still works in .14

can you craft the chest?

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
You could also use an axe of the streamm with all kinds of enchantment. If it is close to break just repair it with thaumcraft.
Axe of the stream can't even handle the Thaumcraft trees properly (it fails to chop down Greatwood fully), not to say about giant multi-tile Extrabiomes trees. Treecapacitor does em good, tho.

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
I never played with extra cells and I also thought about adding it. I think I will try to automate fluids using p2p-tunnels. Should be a little bit more complex but less buggy.
Please push up a little info-post about this way to automate liquids. I'm highly interested.

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Fluid p2p works with AE2 alone so no ExtraCells needed to transfer fluid with AE. But no storage or fluid crafting.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019

Code:

mjsafMP.jpg

if you are on 3.1.16(17) then changing <Forestry:apiculture:1> to <Forestry:apicultureChest> is enough :)

Reactions: twisto51

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding AE2 autocrafting I find there are certain items I always run out of in my recipes. I know how to use a ME interface with Storage Bus to keep a stack of items on hand at all times, which is quite handy for little items. But for things where I want to hundreds or thousands of an item on hand at all times I need to use level emitters. That part I understand, but is there a reasonable way to make the level emitter just trigger a regular crafting recipe, or do I need to do things like dedicate a machine to crafting an item to keep it stocked. One example would be Energy Crystals. The autoclave is not super fast, so it would be nice to keep a couple hundred energy crystals on hand at all times. Another is wood planks (I use a cutting saw for these because I want the wood pulp for making alumentum).
You can simply make an export bus with crafting upgrade into a barrel (energy crystals have stack sizes of 1 so 1 barrel without upgrades can hold 64)

Reactions: Dlur100

Elthy

Jul 29, 2019
Fluid p2p works with AE2 alone so no ExtraCells needed to transfer fluid with AE. But no storage or fluid crafting.

Wait, Fluid tunnels are enabled? They dont have a recepie...
I just build several IV canning machines do distribute liquids via cells.

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
P2P has to be reprogrammed in world. Craft and place a ME tunnel and click them with an bucket. Then they turn into fluid tunnels. Same with EU, RF, light, items and some others.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, Fluid tunnels are enabled? They dont have a recepie...
I just build several IV canning machines do distribute liquids via cells.
You make normal P2P tunnel and then right click it wih bucket to change it to Fluid type

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Add Greg's Lighting please.I think it will be useful to all:)
As I said on the tracker. there is already powered light capable of lighting big areas. Floodlights like those in Gregs Lighning can cause lag when used in big amounts.

And anyway... there are Arcane Lamps for lighting HUGE areas.