[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you can take out items in the input slot by hand, the fluid input can be deleted by using a plunger or removing/placing the machine.
Automatic removal will not be possible.

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you can take out items in the input slot by hand, the fluid input can be deleted by using a plunger or removing/placing the machine.
Automatic removal will not be possible.
Ok
It would have been cool to automatically place the correct lens into the precision laser engraver.

Reactions: Dlur100

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the RobotArm goes arount some otherwise impossible stuff, so it might somehow possible. Even now i do not know every like of code in GT from memory.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Important crictical hotfix comming for 3.1.16 (as 3.1.17).
Issue has been found with *.ini files not being pushed to the final modpack on FTB servers (thats why you sometimes are able to find IC2 ores in your world; since the IC2 config file was never pushed to the pack, it was generating new one with all default settings). (Servers were not affected by this)

With that hotfix I am also releasing out evil monster @gatsu to eat all your faces! (Thank you very much for patronage)

Last edited:
Reactions: DarknessShadow

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
In the meantime, search for Lithium is going.. If I understand correctly, I only can produce Lithium Ore to Lithium with LV era?
Also.. I wonder why do ppl afraid of warp and say its game-breaking experience for'em. I'm at 100% warp for last week or so.. So what, it only means I have to adapt for some conditions once in a while & need to kill couple of bad dudes that spawn around me. And golems do great job with this.

Last edited:

JoFlash Studios

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this is just a problem with my installation or something, but in my 3.1.16 install, all the compressor recipes (4 glowstone dust, 9 lapis, etc) output a plantball.

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this is just a problem with my installation or something, but in my 3.1.16 install, all the compressor recipes (4 glowstone dust, 9 lapis, etc) output a plantball.
Do you add any mod to IT2? Some mod, not exactly sure how the name was. One of these that adds crops. It adds a "crop" oredict tag to lapis and glowstone since it can grow them as cops. IC2 automaticly adds for all plants/cops compression recipes into plantballs.

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
Um... Noob question. I've made 4 sodium batteries; want to fire up some machinery using a battery box.
How the hell do I charge them?

edit: okay just had to turn this powered battery buffer the other way, lol.

Last edited:

gatsu

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone had any luck crafting the orion drive? I haven't been able to find the exact ilmenite ore, nor the exact lapis ore, that the recipe demands. The recipe requires ilmenite ore 684:4 and lapis ore 975:526. What I've found is ilmenite ore 975:918 and lapis ore 975:4526.

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone had any luck crafting the orion drive? I haven't been able to find the exact ilmenite ore, nor the exact lapis ore, that the recipe demands. The recipe requires ilmenite ore 684:4 and lapis ore 975:526. What I've found is ilmenite ore 975:918 and lapis ore 975:4526.
That recipe might need to be changes into a oredict recipe if the ores you found do not work.