[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bob558

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe someone managed to grow Redwheat?
I create all conditions - it is impossible.

Attachments

• 2015-11-01_09.43.30.png
    2015-11-01_09.43.30.png
    386.2 KB · Views: 61

Frember

Jul 29, 2019
what if I gave you are the console and it says Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge' Type: Client (map_client.txt) Resource Packs: [] Current Language: English (US) Profiler Position: N/A (disabled) Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1) [11:48:06] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:359]: #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# C:\Users\harit\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2015-11-01_11.48.05-client.txt [11:48:06] [Thread-17/INFO] [yampst] Shutdown detected, commencing statistics dump [11:48:06] [Thread-17/INFO] [yampst]: Dumping stats! [L] Launcher exited. [L] Minecraft closed with exit code: -1 [L] [Crash] Found crash report file: C:\Users\harit\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2015-11-01_11.48.05-client.txt

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
Ahem... Can't figure out the amp/volts thing with GT (and how to wire things properly). Can someone give me a good link or a good insight on this?

Bob558

Jul 29, 2019
[QUOTE = "DarknessShadow, должность: 1483665, член: 77806"] Я glowstone как крыша, чтобы лучше контролировать уровень освещенности.
[/ QUOTE]

I also want to do!
Thanks for the help

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to remove or turn off Thaumcraft safely? I hate magic stuff :)
Mate, I don't think that any of the recipes depend on Thaumcraft exclusively, so you should be safe with removing it.
Don't forget to remove magic bees as well in the case you'll remove Thaum.

However, someone said somewhere else a long time ago that Thaumcraft is the technical mod, disguised a bit as a magic one. This is very totally true. It has all the good things technical mods have (logical tree of technologies and progression, for instance). I'd suggest you to try it out.

JacobSB

Jul 29, 2019
Mate, I don't think that any of the recipes depend on Thaumcraft exclusively, so you should be safe with removing it.
Don't forget to remove magic bees as well in the case you'll remove Thaum.

Thank you, Mikhail!
Yeah, I've tried Thaumcraft out for a bit and progression in this mod seems interesting and pretty complicated and unique also. I could have some fun with it probably. But the problem is that I have srong allergy to any magic and it's pain for me to deal with it :)
I'll think again though, maybe I'll give Thaumcraft a chance.
Thank you anyway!

JustOneFeather

Jul 29, 2019
Ahem... Can't figure out the amp/volts thing with GT (and how to wire things properly). Can someone give me a good link or a good insight on this?
http://www.youtube.com/user/akaSapient/
This man making a trueЪ GT5 harsh industrialization in the same name playlist, and he explain a lot of acpects such a wiring, power delivery/consumption etc.
However, you should start with world_21 (previous playlist), it's about "steam age- LV-MV".
!!!DANGER: all in Russian!!! Although, I think, for you it will not be a problem:D

Anton Kattsyn

Jul 29, 2019
What's going on with Extra Cells? I know that there are some critical bugs, but not sure what exactly. Is it possible just to disable some things from this mod, but still include to the mod pack? It's totally pain to work without fluid me support!

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019

This page is probably best to read thru for info: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_5/Electricity

I just think of each amp as a multiple of the EU/t. LV Steam Turbines output one amp, so they're 32 EU/t x 1. But if you have 4 of them, then you have 32 EU/t x 4 (but don't do the multiplication). 4 packets of 32 EU/t. If you run the 4 into a GT Transformer, that's where you can multiply them together. 32 EU/t x 4 = 128 EU/t x 1, so one amp out.
If you use battery boxes, the key concept is that each battery can supply one amp... so a 4-battery buffer box full of batteries can provide 4 amps. 9 battery box can supply 9 amps. Obviously you need to match the output with cable. For a 4-battery LV buffer you should be using 4x Tin Cable in case all 4 amps ever travels thru the cable at once. 2x cable could melt and burn up. A 9 battery box requires 16x cable, altho you could use 8 batteries instead of filling it with 9, and then use 8x cable.

I use 4-battery buffers with 4x cable. This allows me to run 4 of my 1-amp LV machines at the same time, which is generally all I need. I have 4 LV Steam Turbines into a 4-battery buffer box, then I have 4 lengths of 4x Tin Cable, then another battery buffer. I repeat this over and over, ending up with a long line of machines. I can fit 8 machines between the buffer boxes - 4 in front of the tin cable on the floor, and 4 more on top of the cable. Because I have something like 6 buffer boxes with 4 batteries each, I have a lot of EU power stored up in reserve too, which is nice to have.

If there's more questions, just ask. Same concept applies to MV or EV.

Last edited:

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
In the meantime, search for Lithium is going.. If I understand correctly, I only can produce Lithium Ore to Lithium with LV era?
You can get lithium from processing Lepidolite(found in salt veins) in LV era I believe.

However, someone said somewhere else a long time ago that Thaumcraft is the technical mod, disguised a bit as a magic one. This is very totally true. It has all the good things technical mods have (logical tree of technologies and progression, for instance). I'd suggest you to try it out.

That is the nature of magic, though. It is only magic to non-practitioners, which means you could make that argument for just about any magic mod, be it Thaumcraft, Witchery, Botania, or Ars Magica. At which point it becomes a matter of personal preference wherein if somebody doesn't like magic mods it doesn't matter how many ways you can demonstrate that they're actually just another type of technology. :)

Last edited:

Techlone

Jul 29, 2019
Agr... GT timber_axe parameter is disgusting. Axe cuts only vertical blocks :/
Maybe add TreeCapitator mod? Through this mod axe can cuts all tree. Oh, TreeCapitator needs to change its own config like this (somewhere in tree_and_mod_configs block)
Code:
    gregtech {
        M:modID=gregtech
        S:axeIDList=gregtech:gt.metatool.01
        S:shearsIDList=

# This setting controls whether or not the mod config section it appears in will override an IMC message sent by that mod. [default: false]
        B:overrideIMC=false
    }
But of course you knew that.
I hope you will consider my suggestion :)

nonamefhh

Jul 29, 2019
Agr... GT timber_axe parameter is disgusting. Axe cuts only vertical blocks :/
Maybe add TreeCapitator mod? Through this mod axe can cuts all tree. Oh, TreeCapitator needs to change its own config like this (somewhere in tree_and_mod_configs block)
Code:
    gregtech {
        M:modID=gregtech
        S:axeIDList=gregtech:gt.metatool.01
        S:shearsIDList=

# This setting controls whether or not the mod config section it appears in will override an IMC message sent by that mod. [default: false]
        B:overrideIMC=false
    }
But of course you knew that.
I hope you will consider my suggestion :)

You could also use an axe of the streamm with all kinds of enchantment. If it is close to break just repair it with thaumcraft.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
What's going on with Extra Cells? I know that there are some critical bugs, but not sure what exactly. Is it possible just to disable some things from this mod, but still include to the mod pack? It's totally pain to work without fluid me support!
There are too many issues, and for me its not worth spending the time to disable half of the mod to solve the issues. There are just so many Dupe bugs even in the core of EC (like pulling fluid out of the terminal will cause infinite dupe)

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like Forestry wood is no longer GT'd. Suppose that is fallout from new version of Forestry? This is in latest pack version. Four planks per log, 3 planks for slabs, etc.