[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
I accidentially overwarped.
2015-10-30_05.51.29.png

However 6 guard golems (4 flesh full-upgraded, 2 thaumium) keep those eldritchs at-bay.

gatsu

Jul 29, 2019
What? Its still broken?... I thought we have fixed it... hmm...
To be clear, I'm still running 3.1.14. I'll be updating to the latest version tonight so that I can craft the coolant cells. I don't know what version @Bweslake is running. I'm assuming latest, but he didn't mention it.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
To be clear, I'm still running 3.1.14. I'll be updating to the latest version tonight so that I can craft the coolant cells. I don't know what version @Bweslake is running. I'm assuming latest, but he didn't mention it.
Ok.. Just tested... It works in latest. And I think I will push that version to recommended, since i dont see any game-breaking issues in the issue tracker

Bweslake

Jul 29, 2019
sorry, yes i am running 3.1.14 off the FTB autodownloader. i guess i need to be using the github to stay up to date. on a side note, how do you get the processing array to work? ive been messing around in creative and its a no go

gatsu

Jul 29, 2019
sorry, yes i am running 3.1.14 off the FTB autodownloader. i guess i need to be using the github to stay up to date. on a side note, how do you get the processing array to work? ive been messing around in creative and its a no go

I haven't tried it in creative, but it works fine in survival. I built the structure, popped in an hv energy hatch/input hatch/output hatch/maintenance hatch, powered it up, fixed the maintenance stuff, filled it with 16 mv centrifuges, tapped it with a soft hammer to enable procrssing, and put it to work processing combs from my alvearies. I've observed problems getting stuff to work in creative. Perhaps that's the issue?

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone tried connecting the Thaumostatic Spire to your DigiSentia AE2? I built the spire and placed a DigitVis relay to provide it with the vis it needs, and it's accepting that properly. I used my wand to set the spire controller inputs the way I want them and then attached ME essentia export busses appropriately and cabled them, whitelisting the appropriate essentia to the face. Nothing happens and no essentia is drained from my AE2 system. Do I need to use an Essentia Provider instead or do I actually need to connect this up with essentia tubes?

gatsu

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone tried connecting the Thaumostatic Spire to your DigiSentia AE2? I built the spire and placed a DigitVis relay to provide it with the vis it needs, and it's accepting that properly. I used my wand to set the spire controller inputs the way I want them and then attached ME essentia export busses appropriately and cabled them, whitelisting the appropriate essentia to the face. Nothing happens and no essentia is drained from my AE2 system. Do I need to use an Essentia Provider instead or do I actually need to connect this up with essentia tubes?

I had attached an essentia tube with a potentia jar. And an export bus attached to the jar. I also placed an energized node nearby. That was enough to get it working for me. That said, it eventually crashed the server, so maybe that's not the best way to go about it.....

Also, I found in IT 2.x that feeding it essentia to speed it up/expand coverage was not terribly useful, resulting in draining my volatus and that other aspect at a ridiculously fast rate.

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
I had attached an essentia tube with a potentia jar. And an export bus attached to the jar. I also placed an energized node nearby. That was enough to get it working for me. That said, it eventually crashed the server, so maybe that's not the best way to go about it.....

Also, I found in IT 2.x that feeding it essentia to speed it up/expand coverage was not terribly useful, resulting in draining my volatus and that other aspect at a ridiculously fast rate.
Cool, that did the trick (me export bus on jar, jar into pylon). I guess I put the pylon close enough to where I usually am that I shouldn't need range upgrades anyways.

Also, I just want to say that I wish I had found the GT Muffler Upgrade that can be placed in side of every non-multiblock machine a lot sooner. Soooo much better than the XU sound muffler.

wnightmare

Jul 29, 2019
I'd check to make sure you haven't built your multiblock structure across a chunk boundary. Aside from that, I have no idea.

I made sure that none of them is on a chunk boundary.

Mine says unformed sometimes as well ... Seems like a client-side mismatch...my RC turbines still output power with it unformed like that and if I log out and log right back in it normalizes.

Doesn't seem the case for me, i tried placing a BC tank underneath my RC Steel Tank and it wasn't filling, but as soon as i broke and replaced a wall, it started filling up.

Anyway seems like its only affecting me =/ Thanks for suggestion guys

nonamefhh

Jul 29, 2019
I start to build a AE2-ntwork. I already have setup autocrafting (co-processing unit with a crafting storage). Sometimes I order e.g. fluix cabels. materials are getting processed and then it gets stuck. It says that it is crafting but nothing happens. You can sit next to it half an hour and nothing happens.

Is that a bug or is it just me failing?

Edit: Damn I have the habit to solve a problem directly after writing my problem >.< Problem solved. It was me derping around.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarknessShadow