[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

sprAngles

Jul 29, 2019
to work like that U must pre setup machine with cover. IMHO it's must be roboarm and with screwdriver set somethin like "in, allow out" or "out, allow in"

AND if U look on 6th pic and then again on 2nd&5th U will see that inrefaces connect to machines AND 2 other interfaces so it confuse them. smack them with wrench to show arrow (for U arrow must look down)

Well I found out the cause of the problem. Yup I forgot about using the screwdriver to set all my machines to "input from output side allowed". No covers and roboarms are required though.

I don't think the interface direction makes a difference in this case, but I went and did it anyway.

@Jason McRay Assembler works perfectly fine when I tested it. Didn't try the packager though.

Edit: It seems that to configure i/o settings for GT machines, the screwdriver must be used on the front face or output face of the machine. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like IHL tools was removed since the last time I played (2.x). I'll get over not being able to make a long, complex, and ridiculous method of extracting iridium from chacholpyrite, but is there a better and more automatable way to extract rubber sap from rubber trees without farming and tossing the trunks in an extractor now?

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like IHL tools was removed since the last time I played (2.x). I'll get over not being able to make a long, complex, and ridiculous method of extracting iridium from chacholpyrite, but is there a better and more automatable way to extract rubber sap from rubber trees without farming and tossing the trunks in an extractor now?
make stickreed and a crop harvester

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to make a RC iron tank, and the recipe is pretty clearly 4 iron plates in the upper left corner of the crafting grid, but it doesn't work for some reason. Is there a difference between the GT iron plate and the RC iron plate somehow? I can make iron tank gauges and viewports, but I can't make the tank wall blocks themself.

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to make a RC iron tank, and the recipe is pretty clearly 4 iron plates in the upper left corner of the crafting grid, but it doesn't work for some reason. Is there a difference between the GT iron plate and the RC iron plate somehow? I can make iron tank gauges and viewports, but I can't make the tank wall blocks themself.
There is another recipe with tools.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019

Or any bee whose combs produce propolis.

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
@Dlur100 Should be something like 4 plates, hammer, and file, or might be 4 plates, hammer, and wrench. If you're making steel ones, make sure you're not making the blank extruder/alloy smelter plates.

Sadly, I just didn't look hard enough in NEI :( All of the 9 pages colored tank blocks sort of got me to stop looking through.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly, I just didn't look hard enough in NEI :( All of the 9 pages colored tank blocks sort of got me to stop looking through.

I'm there with you. Rather than flip forward the NEI recipes, flip backwards. This is true for many recipes in this pack. The more pertinent ones are *usually* at/near the end of the list.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm getting close to my first GT Fusion reactor (ever !). Please help me verify my preparations are all in order:

1. Fusion Reactor, which includes:
  • 32 Superconducting coils
  • Fusion Mk. I computer
  • Lots of LuV casings (chrome plates)
  • Hatches and Buses
  • Energy Hatch (LuV ?)

2. Many Processing Arrays, which include:
  • Lots of LV centrifuges
  • Lots of LV electrolyzers
  • Some MV centrifuges

3. Startup energy and energy storage.
  • Is 16x 100M EU @ 8192v = 1.6B EU @ 8192v sufficient ?
  • Also, I'm assuming I need to upconvert to something like 131,072v, but please confirm.

4. Starter fuel. How many thousands of mB ?

5. Plasma Generator

Am I missing anything major ?

Reactions: Pyure

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Update : I'll start off with Dt + Tr since it requires just water, i.e. no quarrying The End for He3.

To run the reactor 24/7, I calculate I'll need:
  • 32 MV Centrifuges for Tritium
  • 160 LV Centrifuges for Deuterium
  • 120 LV Electrolyzers for Hydrogen
  • 2 LV Fluid Canning Machines (to remove Oxygen from the cells from the Electrolyzers)
  • 20 total Processing Arrays
  • 9362 EU/t, not including losses
Here are my calculations

Last edited:

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
why universal housing is SO expensive? in compare with 1/4 storage cells?
hmm, i can upload pics.
1k storage cell request 3 steel and 1 certus plates
4k SC request 3 aluminium and 1 certus plates
but universal housing request 3 stainless steel and 1 alminum plates...
WHY?
ouuu... 64k request 3 titanium but can be crafted thro UH

Last edited:

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
why universal housing is SO expensive? in compare with 1/4 storage cells?
hmm, i can upload pics.
1k storage cell request 3 steel and 1 certus plates
4k SC request 3 aluminium and 1 certus plates
but universal housing request 3 stainless steel and 1 alminum plates...
WHY?
ouuu... 64k request 3 titanium but can be crafted thro UH

It's the only way to make an Extra Cells ME Block Container. 1 of those can store up to 64K (1,000 stacks !!) of a single block/item type.

Besides the Universal Storage Housing, it takes just a 1K Storage Cell and a wooden chest, which are very cheap. I'm guessing someone didn't want 1,000 stack storage cheaper than Stainless Steel.

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
but i can craft 64k not with titan but with stainless steel.
i can craft 1k storage cell, shift right click it, and get UH for 3 steel!!!
and then craft Extra Cells ME Block Container for 3 steel