[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
I am getting a crash whenever I try to look up the "recipe" for a bee in NEI. At least it happened two times in a row with different bees. The crash log:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Config value 'Genetics' is missing
at scala.sys.package$.error(package.scala:27)
at net.bdew.lib.recipes.gencfg.ConfigSection$$anonfun$1.apply(ConfigSection.scala:23)
at net.bdew.lib.recipes.gencfg.ConfigSection$$anonfun$1.apply(ConfigSection.scala:23)
at scala.collection.Map$WithDefault.default(Map.scala:53)
at scala.collection.MapLike$class.apply(MapLike.scala:141)
at scala.collection.AbstractMap.apply(Map.scala:59)
at net.bdew.lib.recipes.gencfg.ConfigSection.getRaw(ConfigSection.scala:31)
at net.bdew.lib.recipes.gencfg.ConfigSection.getSection(ConfigSection.scala:43)
at net.bdew.gendustry.machines.mutatron.MachineMutatron$.mutatronOverrides$lzycompute(MachineMutatron.scala:36)
at net.bdew.gendustry.machines.mutatron.MachineMutatron$.mutatronOverrides(MachineMutatron.scala:33)
at net.bdew.gendustry.nei.MutatronHandler.canShowMutation(MutatronHandler.scala:70)
at net.bdew.gendustry.nei.MutatronHandler$$anonfun$loadCraftingRecipes$1$$anonfun$applyOrElse$3.apply(MutatronHandler.scala:117)
at net.bdew.gendustry.nei.MutatronHandler$$anonfun$loadCraftingRecipes$1$$anonfun$applyOrElse$3.apply(MutatronHandler.scala:117)
at scala.collection.TraversableLike$WithFilter$$anonfun$foreach$1.apply(TraversableLike.scala:778)
at scala.collection.immutable.RedBlackTree$._foreachKey(RedBlackTree.scala:109)
at scala.collection.immutable.RedBlackTree$.foreachKey(RedBlackTree.scala:105)
at scala.collection.immutable.TreeSet.foreach(TreeSet.scala:154)
at scala.collection.TraversableLike$WithFilter.foreach(TraversableLike.scala:777)
at net.bdew.gendustry.nei.MutatronHandler$$anonfun$loadCraftingRecipes$1.applyOrElse(MutatronHandler.scala:117)
at net.bdew.gendustry.nei.MutatronHandler$$anonfun$loadCraftingRecipes$1.applyOrElse(MutatronHandler.scala:113)
at scala.PartialFunction$Lifted.apply(PartialFunction.scala:218)
at scala.PartialFunction$Lifted.apply(PartialFunction.scala:214)
at scala.Option.collect(Option.scala:259)
at net.bdew.gendustry.nei.MutatronHandler.loadCraftingRecipes(MutatronHandler.scala:113)
at net.bdew.gendustry.nei.MutatronHandler.loadCraftingRecipes(MutatronHandler.scala:32)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.getRecipeHandler(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:465)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiCraftingRecipe.openRecipeGui(GuiCraftingRecipe.java:20)
at codechicken.nei.ItemPanel.mouseUp(ItemPanel.java:258)
at codechicken.nei.LayoutManager.onMouseUp(LayoutManager.java:166)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.mouseUp(GuiContainerManager.java:365)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.overrideMouseUp(GuiContainerManager.java:357)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146286_b(GuiContainer.java)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:306)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146274_d(GuiContainer.java)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:268)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1640)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

While I'm at it: I'm also not finding anything in the configs and scripts to indicate that the Ender Quarry speed upgrades shouldn't be available. Yet it appears I can't craft them.

Last edited:

Tsuko

Jul 29, 2019
Making progress on my automation, now i want to figure out how to split essentia, say 10% goes left tube and 90% goes to the right tube so i don't have to crystallize all the excess essentia (or simply voiding it) can i do that with TC tubes? with suction?

I've added a picture but it doesn't show the fine tuning i had to do lol, which i love doing :) it would be nice if i could "split" some of the metallum for other production, i guess i could just connect one pipe to two thaumatoriums but who knows what ratio they will have, 50/50 each? or depending on recipe? or i could use a alchemy golem with low capacity and long travel time if i just want to do a little bit of the side i guess, no problems i guess. Could also just restrict an essentia tube with a valve controlled by a redstone timer, so it only open 1/10th of the time or something as well. Tho these options seems to be hit and miss, need to try to know if they work but i wished i knew a way of doing it more directly.

The other picture is from the skyfarm looking down on my earlier base (which i still use a lot)

Now that i'm getting resources steadily i can think about visuals a bit more, all my constructions so ugly lol, i'll probably move my entire base somewhere anyways, been in this spot for way to long, but i wonder if i can bring my aura node with me? or am i stuck with the aura node now? =_= tho i think there is ways to send centivis via automagy remotely long distances?

Last picture is inside my base showing of my incredible storage system ^.^

Attachments

• 2015-06-28_03.39.45.png
    2015-06-28_03.39.45.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 72
  • 2015-06-28_03.55.23.png
    2015-06-28_03.55.23.png
    3 MB · Views: 75
  • 2015-06-28_04.14.21.png
    2015-06-28_04.14.21.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Reactions: Ieldra

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
Now that i'm getting resources steadily i can think about visuals a bit more, all my constructions so ugly lol, i'll probably move my entire base somewhere anyways, been in this spot for way to long, but i wonder if i can bring my aura node with me? or am i stuck with the aura node now? =_= tho i think there is ways to send centivis via automagy remotely long distances?
There's a new research item in Automagy, "Advanced Node Jarring". It lets you capture nodes with no damage. What I don't know is what happens to an energized node if you switch off the transducer.

Tsuko

Jul 29, 2019
There's a new research item in Automagy, "Advanced Node Jarring". It lets you capture nodes with no damage. What I don't know is what happens to an energized node if you switch off the transducer.

Transducer, is that the thingy that energizes the node? i think it has a risk of damaging the node seeing how the nodes aspects go to 0 and the thaumonomicon mentions it.

Isn't there a block in TT or something that can move nodes without damaging them? I haven't explored the TT content yet because i'm not done with vanilla TC or automagy yet so i don't really know myself but i think i heard about it somewhere.

The advanced node jarring is in version 0.25 of automagy i think? so i'll have to update the mod manually, not sure how well that will work. Do you ever manually update mods in this modpack?

Tsuko

Jul 29, 2019
Look what i found (picture)

:D finally! the industrial revolution can begin :)

EDIT: After mining it all out: This should give me over 25 stacks of battery alloy which is much more than i need :D (last picture, lots of tetrahedrite and some stibnite (each stibnite gives about 4 times as much antimony as tetrahedrite)

Attachments

• 2015-06-28_16.14.39.png
    2015-06-28_16.14.39.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
  • 2015-06-28_16.18.42.png
    2015-06-28_16.18.42.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 63
  • 2015-06-28_17.54.17.png
    2015-06-28_17.54.17.png
    1,006.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
Transducer, is that the thingy that energizes the node? i think it has a risk of damaging the node seeing how the nodes aspects go to 0 and the thaumonomicon mentions it.

Isn't there a block in TT or something that can move nodes without damaging them? I haven't explored the TT content yet because i'm not done with vanilla TC or automagy yet so i don't really know myself but i think i heard about it somewhere.

The advanced node jarring is in version 0.25 of automagy i think? so i'll have to update the mod manually, not sure how well that will work. Do you ever manually update mods in this modpack?
The latest pack update (3.1.1) has Automagy 0.25. I am unaware of anything in TT that can move nodes without damaging them. The only method I know apart from the Automagy one requires Blood Magic.

@Jason McRay :
Thank you, I will try downgrading immediately.

Reactions: Tsuko

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Anyone ever have any luck getting the new Large Turbines to work (the 3x3x4 ones by Blood Asp)?

I'm desperately trying to test these things but having crap luck making them work.

I get an animation for a while, but no power, and then the thing eats my rotor and stops running. I'm supplying it plenty of steam.

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone ever have any luck getting the new Large Turbines to work (the 3x3x4 ones by Blood Asp)?

I'm desperately trying to test these things but having crap luck making them work.

I get an animation for a while, but no power, and then the thing eats my rotor and stops running. I'm supplying it plenty of steam.

I'm not that far in, but i could hop into my testing world and see if i can get it to work ...
Did Blood Asp change the output voltage? (used to be 2048eu/t)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm not that far in, but i could hop into my testing world and see if i can get it to work ...
Did Blood Asp change the output voltage? (used to be 2048eu/t)
The voltage output should be dependent on the tier of dynamo hatch shouldn't it?

I did get it to work by trying a different type of steam, but I got absolutely terrible output (4000 total eu for a drum, compared to RC's 160,000 eu). At least this one I'm guessing is due to the efficiency heatup time.

Also my (titanium/titanium) turbine rotors keep disappearing every minute or two.

Hopefully your testing goes better than mine, I'm too frustrated to keep screwing with it for another 3 hours :)

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
I had a similar result using a "null" turbine in creative mode (test turbine?) it ran fine for a few moments and then both the boiler AND the turbine crapped out and refused to turn over (doh, boiler needs a muffler), i did notice that this turbine does produce distilled water - but it shouldnt pile the system up, the old ones never did (unless Blood Asp changed that part) the old wiki did mention that they need a 3x3 space infront of the turbine to operate.
And yeah, i used an EV buffer and EV Dynamo. (lapotron crystals are EV, right?) - im going to see if its a case that this machine simply despises being set up next to another machine.

Last edited:

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
@Pyure
The GT debug scanner shows me that the turbine I've placed is not funneling energy out of the Dynamo block, its buffering up in the dynamo and that is all - so its not technically something wrong with the turbine per-se.
Why its not exporting energy - i cant say, but ill keep digging.
Various attempts thus far have failed, i'm gonna hop down to HV and see if it makes a difference - maybe the dynamo hatches are bourked?
Removing the dynamo hatch didn't actually turn the machine off either...

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@Pyure
The GT debug scanner shows me that the turbine I've placed is not funneling energy out of the Dynamo block, its buffering up in the dynamo and that is all - so its not technically something wrong with the turbine per-se.
Why its not exporting energy - i cant say, but ill keep digging.
Various attempts thus far have failed, i'm gonna hop down to HV and see if it makes a difference - maybe the dynamo hatches are bourked?
Removing the dynamo hatch didn't actually turn the machine off either...
I had the same problem intermittently. I had better luck outputting to an MFSU than a battery buffer.

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same problem intermittently. I had better luck outputting to an MFSU than a battery buffer.
I couldnt get it to output into anything other than an MFSU, output is a little weak too - not sure of the total, not even sure if this is worth ousting a railcraft turbine, though it may be because im using the null one ...

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I couldnt get it to output into anything other than an MFSU, output is a little weak too - not sure of the total, not even sure if this is worth ousting a railcraft turbine, though it may be because im using the null one ...
Don't test with the null one. Make a assembling table IV, put lapotron orbs in it. It only requires two items to make a rotor: blades + long rod.

Null ones will probably have some sort of default stats on them but even if they're there they wont necessarily make much sense balance-wise.

Reactions: Tyriael_Soban

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Don't test with the null one. Make a assembling table IV, put lapotron orbs in it. It only requires two items to make a rotor: blades + long rod.

Null ones will probably have some sort of default stats on them but even if they're there they wont necessarily make much sense balance-wise.

As soon as i switched out turbine blades, the whole system shut down again ... it will run with a duranium turbine for all of about 3 seconds lol.
that and i can no longer remember how to move power from ic2 to gt -_-

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
heheh, there's only one way: the GT transformer. It accepts IC2 power and outputs GT power, but it can only accept it from IC2 machines, not wires (which is fine cuz we removed em)

So, it can accept from transformers and MFSUs, etc.

Why do you have power in ic2 in the first place?

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you have power in ic2 in the first place?
Because this test system involved using a mfsu for the dynamo to output (maybe this is a bug? seeing as how i couldnt get it to work any other way)
So, i decided to give myself a refresher - trying to step 2048 into 8192 eu/t and it isnt working, though ... that might also be what im doing wrong, correction i just screwed up placement of the faces.

With regards to the turbine mucking around, im gonna step down to the large blade, from the huge one .
I dont think a tungstensteel boiler can keep up with a huge blade, which is weird because it says 32000L/s - but thats the only thing that would cause the turbine to stall out like that, unless its just plain broken.
Edit; yeah, that fixed it ... maybe huge turbine blades need more than one boiler?