[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, this may have a quick and simple solution but...

I can't make sticks?
Gregtech alters wood->plank-> sticks recipe a bit, but it is still the same with less yield. If you want standard vanilla yield you need to use a saw.

One log = 2 planks. 2 planks in separate squares of the crafting grid yields sticks. With anything in this mod pack NEI is your friend.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Gregtech alters wood->plank-> sticks recipe a bit, but it is still the same with less yield. If you want standard vanilla yield you need to use a saw.

One log = 2 planks. 2 planks in separate squares of the crafting grid yields sticks. With anything in this mod pack NEI is your friend.

Yes...you're right. Except I made a few (from birch wood), went mining, and now I can't craft them at all. The recipe on seems to exist for Forestry planks, but not the vanilla ones.

EDIT: Restarting the game and loading the world again seems to have fixed this. Weirdness?

Last edited:

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
There is a glitch in the latest version of the pack. Most of the GT tools are being consumed upon use, no matter how damaged they are. So either dont use tools, use cheap tools or use 2.1.6 version of the pack.

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
That is the beauty? ... of gregtech?
(i say that because im pretty sure binnie fixed his load issues? and with GT its not something that can really be "fixed" as such.)
Nope, he hasn't. The reason is because of the vast number of block combinations that can be created with the woodworker in Extra Trees and some other machine in Botany take a long time to initialize. If you disable Botany, it's a bit faster. If you disable Extra Trees, it's a bit more faster. This is bad because I love Extra Trees and Botany.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
I am pushing out an update, which I hope will be the last, v2.1.9 which is fixing few serious bugs. Again writing this in advance, so expect it up in ~1hr.
Updated mods:
- BDLib to 1.7.0.70
- Big Reactors to 0.4.3A
- Buildcraft to 6.4.7
- EnderIO to 2.2.8.367
- Extra Utilities to 1.2.3
- Gendustry to 1.4.9.76
- IC2 to 2.2.710
- Logistic Pipes to 0.8.3.115
- Refined Relocation to 1.0.8
- Thaumic Tinkerer to 2.5-480
- Yampst-InfiTech 2 to 2.1.9

Config changes/fixes:
- Dupe bug with Spellbinding cloth is officialy gone
- Fixed huge TPS issues with dimensions (like nether etc.)
- Fixed reusable tools which were used as a part of a recipe from getting consumed, no matter the tool damage (GT Tools for example)
- Fixed Big Reactors power production properly
- Few more bug fixes
Also I should state that I am updating Forge to 1291, because its needed. There might be some graphical glitches, which are i think good trade-in for fixing serious bugs.

Last edited:

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I am pushing out an update, which I hope will be the last, v2.1.9 which is fixing few serious bugs. Again writing this in advance, so expect it up in ~1hr.
Updated mods:
- BDLib to 1.7.0.70
- Big Reactors to 0.4.3A
- Buildcraft to 6.4.7
- EnderIO to 2.2.8.367
- Extra Utilities to 1.2.3
- Gendustry to 1.4.9.76
- IC2 to 2.2.710
- Logistic Pipes to 0.8.3.115
- Refined Relocation to 1.0.8
- Thaumic Tinkerer to 2.5-480
- Yampst-InfiTech 2 to 2.1.9

Config changes/fixes:
- Dupe bug with Spellbinding cloth is officialy gone
- Fixed huge TPS issues with dimensions (like nether etc.)
- Fixed reusable tools which were used as a part of a recipe from getting consumed, no matter the tool damage (GT Tools for example)
- Fixed Big Reactors power production properly
- Few more bug fixes

Does this fix the cropsticks bug? I've not seen a fix for this.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
You're making me feel like I really should do the fixes for the minechem script again, I at least figured out decomposing lapis is feasible and there is a couple of conflicts and minor recipe mistakes I've noticed. I actually had a few of them done before I downgraded to 2.1.6 when the server did and accidentally deleted the changes, oh well they were fairly simple anyway.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
You're making me feel like I really should do the fixes for the minechem script again, I at least figured out decomposing lapis is feasible and there is a couple of conflicts and minor recipe mistakes I've noticed. I actually had a few of them done before I downgraded to 2.1.6 when the server did and accidentally deleted the changes, oh well they were fairly simple anyway.
Its up to you. You can share it with everyone by posting a link to download. I am hoping for not needing to make any updates for InfiTech 2, so I could move fully to Infitech Reloaded development (which is going slow, exactly because of fixing IT:2)

sprAngles

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds like a great modpack to play on Jason! I'm probably only gonna switch over from my modded SSP worlds when IT:R comes out though~

On another note, I just finished processing an entire molybdenum vein teehee

molybdenum.JPG

Attachments

• molybdenum.JPG
    molybdenum.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 63
  • molybdenum.JPG
    molybdenum.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 62

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to prevent golems to pickup stuff out of the desired area? Or Chop trees that are in range but not in my farm?
I know about the Stone of warding. But I¨m realy low on Ordo Shards so I can´t affort to do that many of them.
Any upgrade or other mod block?

Edit:
Also I need a way to route items to the farms. I´m used to AE or Ender Chests. But since they do not exists here I´m a bit lost.
How you normaly supply farms and stuff with for expample charcoal that is stored in the central warehouse?

Edit2:

It seems to be that there is no void Upgrade for Jabba in this pack? At least NEI tells me. How you do the overflow then?

Last edited:

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Golems you can filter what they pickup, this is enough for practically all purposes as they're nearly always intended for a dedicated task. The alternative way which I've used sometimes is build fences/pits, they can only jump one block like basically everything so fences or a 2 deep pit or whatever can also contain them, they can't climb ladders either so it's easy to get out still. You'd pretty much need fences for constraining chop golems though, I believe there is a golem fetter or something in either golemancy or automagy that can also be used but I haven't played with it so I'm not sure. As far as shards go remember to silk touch the ores, even just macerating gives 4 shards per ore, at best you can get it up to something like x5, just macerating is great though. Note that the sifter is not good though, unlike the ores with exquisite/flawed/whatever tiers of gems the ones like certus or shards that just give the normal gem or dust the sifter is inferior to the alternative ore processing chain as it's only worth 1.1x instead of 1.33x and the other method is something in the 1.2s I believe.

For distance transport of items your only options are chains of conduits/pipes, rails and carts, magic mirrors, transceivers, and quantum rings. If you don't have AE yet though your best bet is probably magic mirrors as you apparently do use thaumcraft, other then use carts or pipes at your preference.

For the void upgrade just restart minecraft, it's a bug that happens sometimes that seems to disable the crafting or viewing of certain items. Notably I've only seen it for JABBA and transfer node upgrades, it does only seem to happen after the first world I connect to though ever so restarting has always worked.

Reactions: Dentvar

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Got it running :) Finnaly got a decent Woodfarm+ fuel for my flight gadget from TC + Apples + Sugar (later for EnderIO fuel stuff) well and Cactus because I can :p Now I´m going for the animal farms. Still golems sometimes get trough the damn fencense.

Last edited:
Reactions: MigukNamja

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question about IT:R. GT 6 has nothing in it yet, how are you planning to develop a whole modpack on it?

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, he hasn't. The reason is because of the vast number of block combinations that can be created with the woodworker in Extra Trees and some other machine in Botany take a long time to initialize. If you disable Botany, it's a bit faster. If you disable Extra Trees, it's a bit more faster. This is bad because I love Extra Trees and Botany.

Thats funny, i use binnies since v2.0.8 and havnt had an issue with load times, what really ate up my load time was removing PZ, xbl and confining BOP down to nothing in its configurations.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
@JasonMcRay
I see you running GT and Galactic Greg on your Server too.
I look inside your World Gen cfg from Gregtech and see the same Problem i have.
Some Ore or Mix set to be false and later in the cfg file (Dimension Section )there are set to true.

Example in your Worldgen.cfg file row 1225 B:Nether_false=false(olivine) and in row 1824 B:Nether_true=true (olivine)

So you generating olivine in Nether or not.(only example)

Thanks for helping

Folanlron

Jul 29, 2019
@JasonMcRay
I see you running GT and Galactic Greg on your Server too.
I look inside your World Gen cfg from Gregtech and see the same Problem i have.
Some Ore or Mix set to be false and later in the cfg file (Dimension Section )there are set to true.

Example in your Worldgen.cfg file row 1225 B:Nether_false=false(olivine) and in row 1824 B:Nether_true=true (olivine)

So you generating olivine in Nether or not.(only example)

Thanks for helping

If you look at the way Greg does his generation config you will see, that the first Olivine entry is for straight "Olivine" that generates in the Overworld.

2nd entry is for mixed variants, which Mixed Olivine does not generate in the Nether, but does generate in Overworld.

Last edited: