[1.7.10] Journey to the Core (Hardcore, HQM)

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody have any LPs? I keep dying and not learning. I some how suffocated next to leaves and light at surface level of second map.

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody have any LPs? I keep dying and not learning. I some how suffocated next to leaves and light at surface level of second map.

What type of leaves were you using? Air quality works in that you have positive and negative air modifiers. If you have more items that negatively affect air then they override any positive items. If you had oak leaves for instance, you had to of had too many negative items that affect air like torches, lit furnaces, and lava.

arnHH

Jul 29, 2019
What causes blindness? In the start dimension I barely make it to the trees to mine them when I experience blindness. Half a minute later I am dead.

Hadies42

Jul 29, 2019
What causes blindness? In the start dimension I barely make it to the trees to mine them when I experience blindness. Half a minute later I am dead.

Its a Easter-egg from EnviroMine it is Friday 13th the lack of light will spawn grues...
"Easter Eggs" {
# Disable the (extremely rare) grue in the cave dimension (ignored on Halloween or Friday 13th) [default: true]
B:"Cave Dimension Grue"=true
}

Stoned2014uk

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, Can anyone tell me whats going on with my screen plz

Attachments

• 2015-02-13_21.41.07.png
    2015-02-13_21.41.07.png
    683.8 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019

This is an easter egg that happens only on Friday the 13th and halloween. It's a grue that gives you those side effects and kills you. The way to stop this is by being in well-lit areas. The next update will balance it a bit better.

Its a Easter-egg from EnviroMine it is Friday 13th the lack of light will spawn grues...
"Easter Eggs" {
# Disable the (extremely rare) grue in the cave dimension (ignored on Halloween or Friday 13th) [default: true]
B:"Cave Dimension Grue"=true
}

^^ Correct :)

Hi, Can anyone tell me whats going on with my screen plz

I'm not sure what is happening, did you try reinstalling or starting a new game?

Barnikah2001

Jul 29, 2019
Haha, the old charged creeper silverfish :p The newest update limits the mobs that creepers can spawn on so you shouldn't run into that problem once it's up. The status is awaiting upload so hopefully you'll see it in the next hour or two. Also, no more of the "creeper stacks". Thank you for the kind words and let me know if you run across any issues

Darkosto

AmuvQlO.png
It's so funny :D

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
My screen shakes when I play, is this an intended feature?

You're screen is shaking because you are experiencing an earthquake :) There is a 5% chance of one happening every minecraft day. It doesn't always happen in your immediate area but the chances are you will experience one.

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
So what material can I make tools from? I tried stone..but that is only usable as casts.

Trying to make a mattock so I can use the hoe part..

Last edited:

phaytx

Jul 29, 2019
So what material can I make tools from? I tried stone..but that is only usable as casts.

Trying to make a mattock so I can use the hoe part..

Try flint, also you will need water in order to grow food, otherwise you can not till the soil.

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
OKay yeah forgot to update figured that out. But I lost 30m to this..

How come I had an 8x9x7 and still had bad air? I have a rose on me..tried it planted. Only had one torch up and I was on the opposite side. I had a way in and out. Top it off suddenly my floor turned into silverfish. Like 7 blocks that I been walking all over. So yeah not going to play this pack anymore since the same stuff is happening to me in the second world.

**Planted three saplings and got the air back up. But those silverfish own me...

Last edited:

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
OKay yeah forgot to update figured that out. But I lost 30m to this..

How come I had an 8x9x7 and still had bad air? I have a rose on me..tried it planted. Only had one torch up and I was on the opposite side. I had a way in and out. Top it off suddenly my floor turned into silverfish. Like 7 blocks that I been walking all over. So yeah not going to play this pack anymore since the same stuff is happening to me in the second world.

The rose doesn't actually provide air quality. I had mentioned to you in Tibbzeh's chat that you should use saplings for air quality at this early point in the game (try 2-3). Your floor turned into silverfish because you mined a silverfish block, it is clearly displayed in red letters on the tooltip Monster Egg so that you can tell the difference between a regular block and a silverfish block.