[1.7.10] Journey to the Core (Hardcore, HQM)

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
JOiTbgO.png

Welcome to paradise! Ha! Yeah right! This is the Islandic volcano Snæfellsjökull, a dark and dangerous cave system. Deep underground is rumored to be many treasures but none have survived the trip. Will you set up camp and survive the trek into the unknown?

Journey to the Core is a challenge modpack based on the story "Journey to the Center of the Earth". You begin your trip in a small cave on the overworld and slowly move further down dimension by dimension until you reach the core. Enemies are smarter, the physics are real, and the darkness is overwhelming. Check it out today!

Pack Code: JTTC​

Modpack Developers:
Darkosto
Funwayguy
Turkey2349

vQIWWhS.png

p1XAvdH.png
9qpMz4N.jpg
VAtBRvL.png
ABluy59.png

Apple Core
Artifacts
Backpack
Bibliocraft
Biomes O Plenty
Carpenters Blocks
Chisel 2
Code Chicken Core
CoFHCore
Damage Indicators Mod
Deconstruction Table
Doomlike Dungeon
Dynamic Lights
EnderIO
Ender Storage
EnviroMine
Epic Siege Mod
Extra Utilities
ExtraTIC
Forge Multipart
Gany's Surface
HQM - The Journey
Hunger Overhaul
iChunUtil
Iguana Tinker Tweaks
Immibis Core
Immibis-microblocks
InGameInfoXML
InfiniteInvo
Inventory Tweaks
Ironchest
Jabba
Journey Maps
Journey to the Core Portal Tweak Mod
Lava Monsters
Lockdown
LunatriusCore
Mantle
Minefactory Reloaded
Mine Tweaker
Mine Tweaker Recipe Maker
Mob Amputation
Mob Dismemberment
Not Enough Items
Open Blocks
Open Mods Lib
Pam's HarvestCraft
PlayerAPI
ProjectE
Random Things
Smart Core
Smart Moving
Smart Render
Sound Filters
Special Mobs
Steve's Factory Manager
Tinkers' Construct
Thermal Expansion
Thermal Foundation
Turkey Utilities Alpha
Vein Miner
Waila
Waila Harvestability
Wild Caves

Also Available: The Soartex Custom Texture Pack designed specifically for this modpack Soartex

Feel free to post any bugs, comments, or questions on this forum.

Changelogs - http://pastebin.com/DLG8WgKn

Thank you and good luck!​
Darkosto
Twitter: twitter.com/DarkostoTV
Twitch: twitch.tv/Darkosto
Email: [email protected]

I stream on a daily basis (except Tuesdays) from 11am cst for about 8-10 hours and often stream this pack. I invite anyone to come check it out!

Last edited:

Raggsokk

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds like a fun concept. I played about 30 min, but I couldn't figure out how to use the elevator :)

ollorpantollor

Jul 29, 2019
That feel then silverfish suddenly turns into charged splitting creeper and kills you with all your items...
Anyway, great gamemode! :D

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
Haha, the old charged creeper silverfish :p The newest update limits the mobs that creepers can spawn on so you shouldn't run into that problem once it's up. The status is awaiting upload so hopefully you'll see it in the next hour or two. Also, no more of the "creeper stacks". Thank you for the kind words and let me know if you run across any issues

Darkosto

AmuvQlO.png

Reactions: Barnikah2001

JazParks

Jul 29, 2019
Hey great looking pack so far, only problem I had was not being able to claim the first quest reward; even after I picked a reward bag.

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you very much :) Did you have enough inventory space for all the quest rewards? the quest will not complete if you do not have the correct amount of space.

JazParks

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you very much :) Did you have enough inventory space for all the quest rewards? the quest will not complete if you do not have the correct amount of space.
So sorry I am such a noob haven't played with restricted inventories before and totally forgot. Planning on playing a bit more today so ill try and not act like a noob HA HA HA
*facepalm*

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
So sorry I am such a noob haven't played with restricted inventories before and totally forgot. Planning on playing a bit more today so ill try and not act like a noob HA HA HA
*facepalm*

No problem at all! I'm glad I was able to help :D

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
I cant go up when i enter the caves?

When you first start the world, or when you enter the cave dimension through the elevators? The starting area you cannot leave at all and depending on where you are in the cave dimension you have 0 - 256 of space. If you mean go up to a surface, then no you cannot :)