[1.7.10] Industrial Revolution [Tech] [No RF focus]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

DigitalT

Jul 29, 2019
I have nothing against it as a mod, however I just don't think it'd fit in a techy pack... breeding fish isn't really very Industrial is it?

Yeah, I see your point. I was looking at it for the extra fishing, dive suit and turbines. But I see that it might be to low tech for it.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I see your point. I was looking at it for the extra fishing, dive suit and turbines. But I see that it might be to low tech for it.
There's nothing wrong with low-tech, but I haven't really delved much into mariculture, so I think it is just fish breeding. When I update JordsUtils, that will probably add a low tech sorta thing, that I may add into the pack :)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Pushed an update to fix FSP issues...

Also set up a server, so if anyone wants to join, leave your username and a quick reason why you should join, and I'll add you to the whitelist:

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Yet another pack man your gonna be busy, had a look at the mods dont look like my type of thing.

GL.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Pushed an update to fix FSP issues...

Also set up a server, so if anyone wants to join, leave your username and a quick reason why you should join, and I'll add you to the whitelist:
I don't know how much time I'll have, but this pack would give me a good reason to actually learn Reika's mods so yes please. IGN is thephoenixlodge :)

Also, just saw your thing about NEI Integration and Plugins. Integration is the continuation/rework of the NEI Plugins Unofficial, so you should only have Integration in there.

Last edited:

reficulagi

Jul 29, 2019
I love reika's mods. They make you work but the work you do is a lot of fun and you learn new ways of doing things. I am going to warn you though what ever you do dont for a seceond think that the nuclear power plant's are anything like ic2's nuclear plants. They are far more unforgiving. But dont let that deter you from it, the rewards from using them are a blessing.

Reactions: jordsta95

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Yet another pack man your gonna be busy, had a look at the mods dont look like my type of thing.

GL.
Eh, Let it End is where my heart lies. After End is actually going to be removed from my sig- as it's a side project (it is practically done, but I don't think it is as good as I thought it would be), and this is my server pack (I try to keep one pack that can be used on servers, and this is it. Mixicraft was too much like a Kitchen Sink pack).
So not really more than I am used to. Seeing as LiE is always going to be what I try to keep perfect, After End will just be keeping up-to-date (after I finish off the last few things with it) and this is pretty much the same. However I decided to make this one public, and not private :)

I don't know how much time I'll have, but this pack would give me a good reason to actually learn Reika's mods so yes please. IGN is thephoenixlodge :)

Also, just saw your thing about NEI Integration and Plugins. Integration is the continuation/rework of the NEI Plugins Unofficial, so you should only have Integration in there.
I'll add you to the whitelist ASAP (gimme about an hour or so) :)

I love reika's mods. They make you work but the work you do is a lot of fun and you learn new ways of doing things. I am going to warn you though what ever you do dont for a seceond think that the nuclear power plant's are anything like ic2's nuclear plants. They are far more unforgiving. But dont let that deter you from it, the rewards from using them are a blessing.
TBH I don't know much about Reikas mods, so I will take your word for it :)

psp

Jul 29, 2019
This looks fantastic!

About that server:
IGN: PingMaster

The list of mods looks almost exactly the same as the mods im using in my modpack submission for jampacked 2. Abet for a slightly different reason. I find that with RF, people tend to build the same things over and over again, without building true infrastructure or completely learning the mod. (I also need to relearn RoC and ReC) (I want to see how it actually looks with a pack without Rf, as my mod folder is still littered with mods to be tested)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I thought I already posted it v_v

Server IP: 37.187.144.76:25667

Mumble Server IP: 5.196.6.92
Port: 64748
Password: Mixicraft

Reactions: psp

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Nobody question how, but what worked a second ago doesn't work now...
NEI is being weird... 0.0.53 will fix... in a few minutes