[1.7.10] Industrial Revolution [Tech] [No RF focus]

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to sue the game for being a nugget and giving my beloved pickaxe auto-smelt via levelup :(?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to sue the game for being a nugget and giving my beloved pickaxe auto-smelt via levelup :(?
I saw that in the console log, and laughed a little... got a little talking to from my boss, but it was worth it.
But no, you can sue the game, what I always suggest is manually adding lapis/silky as your first upgrade :)

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
I saw that in the console log, and laughed a little... got a little talking to from my boss, but it was worth it.
But no, you can sue the game, what I always suggest is manually adding lapis/silky as your first upgrade :)
1. Lapis doesn't help, as auto-smelt stacks with it very nice :3 (Or at least used to)
2. If only I had lapis or emeralds :(

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Got a nice little v0.6 coming your way!
Updated Reikas Mods
Changed chisel recipe
Added JourneyMap
Added JordsUtils

As I said: LITTLE. Although, there's some things you may have fun trying to automate now ;)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Did FastLeafDecay make it?
Nope, I totally forgot about that, sorry :(

I spent the last 3 hours getting JordsUtils ready so I could get this update out, and then I just added that, updated Reikas mods and fixed the one thing that I knew was broken... :/

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Now, if only we could download the 0.6 as well :(

E: ALso there's never anyone in Mumble, it's a lonely place

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Now we get to play the "watch for the update to push to the launcher" game. :D

Edit: Now's probably a good time to install Mumble...

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I also see the loop didn't get addressed, or are you actually gating progression behind finding ~2 stacks of iron gravel ore?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I also see the loop didn't get addressed, or are you actually gating progression behind finding ~2 stacks of iron gravel ore?
Sort of, but I'm not THAT evil... Tinkers' Construct huts in villages sometimes have good heads in them, and if not you will be able to make the railcraft tools, as most villages that have railcraft huts have steel in them :p
(Railcraft stuff may not work now, I messed up the configs, but it should do next update, same with all JordsUtils stuff)

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
This "loop" of yours seems to have been fixed after all, albeit client side configs are still like they used to be. Seared bricks now use the original recipe :3

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jordsta, I would love to get whitelisted on the server!
My IGN is Bearnado123
I'm looking for a pack that will challenge me to take routes in progression that I have not before. Servers are usually best for this kind of experimentation because you can get help on how to go about something relatively easily. Thanks for your consideration!

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
If you can, could you please whitelist "Bubblylady" - she likes to test out the farming side of mods and has been watching me for the last two days.

Thanks!