Jul 29, 2019
Pack code:
industry

Join the official server:
Server IP: 37.187.144.76:25667

Mumble Server IP: 5.196.6.92
Port: 64748
Password: Mixicraft

Just leave your username and a reason why you want to join, and I'll add you to the whitelist

Technology is too complex nowadays with all this new fangled stuff, like the television and mobile phone. How about we go back to the good ol' days of steam power!
Ok, maybe not that extreme, but enter a dimension where RF is barely used, and enter a world where mod packs don't contain 100's of mods, when they aren't needed.

Welcome to the Industrial Revolution! This pack is aiming to add just a few select mods, most of which do not use/produce RF, in order to show that not all packs need to rely on RF to do everything from cooking and cleaning, to sorting and ore doubling.
I will be doing some integration, but right now most mods are "stock", meaning I haven't touched how they are crafted, but always check NEI just in case.

So what mods are in here?
Agricraft
Applied Energistics 2
Bibliocraft
Buildcraft
Carpenter's Blocks
Chicken Chunks
Chisel 2
Code Chicken Core
DragonAPI
Electricraft
Enchiridion 2
Enhanced Inventories
Extracells
Factorization
Flaxbeard's Steam Power
Highlands
Hunger Overhaul
Iguana Tweaks
In game Wiki Mod
INpurecore*
Inventory Tweaks
JABBA
Logistics Pipes
Mantle
Minetweaker
Modtweaker2
NEIIntegration*
NEIplugins*
NEI
Pam's Harvestcraft
PneumaticCraft
Railcraft
ReactorCraft
Refined Relocation
Rotarycraft
Rails of War
Tinkers' Construct
Tinkers' Tooltips
Tinkers' Mechworks
WAILA
Anything marked with * is being tested
*being tested:
NEI addon stuff - Reason: NEI is playing up on my PC, so I am trying to find out what is causing it.

Have a mod suggestion or query, leave it below!

This will probably go live at the end of the week, and hopefully will be released with a server variant assuming the server I host is updated before then :)

Last edited:

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019

60133676.jpg

I don't quite know why, but I laughed for like 10 straight minutes with this. And now all we're missing is magic in this pack. *Much Sarcasm*

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I don't quite know why, but I laughed for like 10 straight minutes with this. And now all we're missing is magic in this pack. *Much Sarcasm*
Magic isn't going to be added to this pack, as it is tech only ;)
Unless you can justify a magic mod as being techy, it wouldn't be added.

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
Magic isn't going to be added to this pack, as it is tech only ;)
Unless you can justify a magic mod as being techy, it wouldn't be added.

Does Draconic Evolution count? Also, in Botania's own description it says "A magic tech mod based on nature."

EDIT: Also these two mods Magitek and TechnoMagi. Of course TechnoMagi isn't released yet, and Magitek isn't finished, but my point still stands.

To name a few.

I also know there are a few tech-based Thaumcraft addons, but Thaumcraft in itself is blatantly Magic based, which is why I know you won't probably be including it in this pack.

Also, when I said magic I was being sarcastic, but since you gave me a chance to show you some magi-tech, I did. :D

But I can say I am very happy that you included Flaxbeard's Steam Power.

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Does Draconic Evolution count?
I can't say I have ever looked at the mod enough to be able to to say...
*goes and looks at mod*
Still not 100% sure, but I am going to say it's not going in the pack, because people always complain when I add an OP mod to a pack *coughs* JordsUtils *coughs* so I am going to leave it out, as I have seen a lot of people say "wonderful" things about this mod

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds nice.
A few mods in it I heard about from time to time but never got to test them yet, so looking forward to play around with them :D
(and to say the truth, lately I'm a bit bored of most of the other tech-mods, so happy to try some new ways then ^^)

Last edited:

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
I can't say I have ever looked at the mod enough to be able to to say...
*goes and looks at mod*
Still not 100% sure, but I am going to say it's not going in the pack, because people always complain when I add an OP mod to a pack *coughs* JordsUtils *coughs* so I am going to leave it out, as I have seen a lot of people say "wonderful" things about this mod

In all actuality, I don't find this mod to be too OP (in fact I find it kind of grindy). It does take A WHILE to collect all the resources for the items to be OP.

The stuff in this mod is stuff I find to be very late game to end game stuff. But I digress.

Can I recommend the addition of Extra Cells 2 for AE2?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
In all actuality, I don't find this mod to be too OP (in fact I find it kind of grindy). It does take A WHILE to collect all the resources for the items to be OP.

The stuff in this mod is stuff I find to be very late game to end game stuff. But I digress.

Can I recommend the addition of Extra Cells 2 for AE2?
You can, and it will be added (I won't update the list until the pack goes live)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
One mod that may fit into the role might be "Cogs of the machine". Only recently (like 1 hour ago :p) I stumbled over this and already kinda like it. Though it seems still heavy in development.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
One mod that may fit into the role might be "Cogs of the machine". Only recently (like 1 hour ago :p) I stumbled over this and already kinda like it. Though it seems still heavy in development.
I am on the fence about it. Someone needs to convince me to add it

reficulagi

Jul 29, 2019
Is that rotarycraft and reactorcraft i see. Well if i do play this pack i will make sure i one shot the ender dragon with the gravel gun. Is there anything for high power storage if not then making a Fusion Reactor would be a little redundant all be it will be very fun to make and hoping that it does not to blow up.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Is that rotarycraft and reactorcraft i see. Well if i do play this pack i will make sure i one shot the ender dragon with the gravel gun. Is there anything for high power storage if not then making a Fusion Reactor would be a little redundant all be it will be very fun to make and hoping that it does not to blow up.
It has electricraft which has high amounts of storage for both it's own power system and RF, like it has a 1.2TRF storage at the cost of quite a lot of resources. It's own power system is designed to work with RC and ReC though as one of Reika's mods.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Alright pack should now be available to download using the pack code "industry"
The pack version is 0.0.5 just because I promised I would get the pack out by today, but I didn't have time to do all the polishing I wanted to do (for example the guide book for Rails of War is only half complete)

Synaxin

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I downloaded it and I am getting a crash whenever I enter a superflat world, haven't tested with other types

Attachments

• crash-2015-03-15_13.44.39-server.txt
    14.8 KB · Views: 78