[1.7.10] Industrial Revolution [Tech] [No RF focus]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Any idea what's going on with the cattle? They've been "babies" for over a minecraft week now. They don't seem to age... ever.

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
It appears to be just HungerOverhaul on default settings. Seems like there might be some odd interaction going on, because even at 1/4 growth speed, a week seems a little brutal. :)

If that's what you're shooting for, it's cool. I'll just need to alter the gameplan a bit.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
It appears to be just HungerOverhaul on default settings. Seems like there might be some odd interaction going on, because even at 1/4 growth speed, a week seems a little brutal. :)

If that's what you're shooting for, it's cool. I'll just need to alter the gameplan a bit.
Yeah, it's HO. I like leaving it default, especially for animals, because it means when people get to a stage where they are chunk loading (especially on servers) there's less likelihood of them coming back to millions of animals.

Synaxin

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I've found another progression loop.
You need pistons to make a rolling machine for pneumaticcraft, and in order to make pistons for the rolling machine you need compressed iron...

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I've found another progression loop.
You need pistons to make a rolling machine for pneumaticcraft, and in order to make pistons for the rolling machine you need compressed iron...
you get compressed iron by blowing up iron with TNT...

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, right... I forgot about that...
No worries. I read the first half and thought "oh crap, what did I overlook?" but the only loops I forgot about were the chisel (added at the last minute) and iguana tweaks breaking life (again, a last minute addition)

Synaxin

Jul 29, 2019
Well, so far it's looking pretty good, I haven't found anything that's impossible to get around.

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
the recipe for invar ingots was removed, but the smeltery still mixes the ores to make it. so if you aren't paying close attention, you could end up with a smeltery full of goo.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Can you add my friend to the whitelist?
IGN: AwsomeMonster8u (no e of Aw)
Reason: Im trying to get him to play modded mc.