[1.7.10] Hello World! [Curse Launcher][Full Release][HQM][JamPacked II]

Would You Watch Videos If We Made Them? Some gameplay and some modpack creation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
It is still a bug that resides in the current version of the pack. It is supposed to be patched up this weekend.
Yes, the bug is going to be fixed today, I totally forgot I had a holiday this weekend and so no internet access! I know how to fix it, and will be pushing an update for it today!:) Thanks for the wait!

Reactions: SkyOrch and Zachary

SkyOrch

Jul 29, 2019
(Excuse me if my english is not very well, I'm french)
@Chazwade I can't launch your pack, I don't now why, can you help me?

''Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait!
Error while gathering assets: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1395-1710ls" ''

that is what is write in my console

lightfarmer

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question is there a way to get some basic tools and a few torches cause immediately on getting to ground level mobs are spawning and all I have is my fists to fend them off which does not end well...... And there are none in the chests in the ship.

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question is there a way to get some basic tools and a few torches cause immediately on getting to ground level mobs are spawning and all I have is my fists to fend them off which does not end well...... And there are none in the chests in the ship.
Exactly, the sort of feedback we need :) Torches will be available in our of the starting chests now, only a few though :)
The pack is fixed, Beta should be releasing this weekend, which means the lore will finally be added! I have exams starting May 12th, as many of you know, the JamPacked deadline is the 15th, but I'm trying to have the pack fully developed and ready to go before then, so I can concentrate on exams, but I've also put some time into my schedule to do pack work during exams, so don't worry! :) Also, remember @Enarkay_ is currently doing all the behind the scenes stuff that many of you probably take for granted, they've just designed the new HQM Logo for the quest book, and are powering through the lore to get it ready in time, so a big thank you :)

Last edited:

lightfarmer

Jul 29, 2019
What about tools/weapons as the lab has mobs spawning inside (even though it's fully lit in there: I checked with F7)?
Also could you put a lever outside the door of the lab so that the bridge deployers (or whatever they're called) can be triggered from the outside.

lightfarmer

Jul 29, 2019
One last thing to kind of add a bit of atmosphere, in "AZDA" you have shelves at the back that would of displayed, as the signs above advertize, meat fish and diary. So I suggest placing some jerky and rottern flesh in the shelves at the supermarket to set the tone of abandonedment.

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
What about tools/weapons as the lab has mobs spawning inside (even though it's fully lit in there: I checked with F7)?
Also could you put a lever outside the door of the lab so that the bridge deployers (or whatever they're called) can be triggered from the outside.
Okay, so the lab being hard to get into is on purpose, the mobs inside are meant to provide a challenge, I'm not sure why they spawn but they do, so let's roll with it, but the lever being on the inside is on purpose, to get in you can either climb to the roof and use the elevator or bust a window in, remember this pack has a destroy everything rule! Don't feel confined in anyway or restricted!
One last thing to kind of add a bit of atmosphere, in "AZDA" you have shelves at the back that would of displayed, as the signs above advertize, meat fish and diary. So I suggest placing some jerky and rottern flesh in the shelves at the supermarket to set the tone of abandonedment.
That was something that crossed my mind, but I don't to give too easy access to the food supply!

SkyOrch

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me if my english is not very well, I'm french)
@Chazwade I can't launch your pack, I don't now why, can you help me?

''Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait!
Error while gathering assets: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1395-1710ls" ''

that is what is write in my console

So no one can help me ?

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Pack updated, the lore questline is being written but the first 21 lore pages can be accessed by NEI if you want a sneaky look at what's to come!

lightfarmer

Jul 29, 2019
Umm, should the world start with the player in creative mode, standing outside the spaceship and with items in the hotbar? Because that's what I get when creating a new world.

Last edited:

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Umm, should the world start with the player in creative mode, standing outside the spaceshipe and with items in the hotbar? Because that's what I get when creating a new world.
As far as I'm aware, that's an old bug from the first release of the pack? Is this happening in the latest versions e.g. 0.2.X onwards?

lightfarmer

Jul 29, 2019
Yep this is what I get after pressing e upon gennerating a new world:
2015-05-03_16.18.25.png

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Update time, the packs full release, not alpha, not beta, but full release will be submitted to FTB this weekend, and then when I am happy that any bugs have been squashed I will also be entering it to the new Curse Launcher (Which if you haven't got you should definitely think about it!)

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
This modpack is amazing! i love it! but i found some bugs, bug #1 is the fluiducts will not allow liquid transfer to occur and the wrench will only make it disappear, and bug #2 is the autonomous activator will not mine/right click for the sieves, i tried turning on redstone, messing around with the settings in the GUI but nothing, amazing pack though! 6/5!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
This modpack is amazing! i love it! but i found some bugs, bug #1 is the fluiducts will not allow liquid transfer to occur and the wrench will only make it disappear, and bug #2 is the autonomous activator will not mine/right click for the sieves, i tried turning on redstone, messing around with the settings in the GUI but nothing, amazing pack though! 6/5!
For the sieves, automation is likely disabled in favor of ex astris's powered sieve.

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Thank You! It really does make it all worth while when I hear how much people are enjoying playing our pack :) The big first release outside of beta is nearly ready and I can't wait for everyone to be able to play it! As for bug #1, I'll check that out on my pack, make sure you're doing all the appropriate things such as a redstone signal, setting it to output etc. :) Also as for 'Bug #2'...
For the sieves, automation is likely disabled in favor of ex astris's powered sieve.
This is accurate! The powered sieve is much more compact and friendly for server owners, this is something you could change in the config files, however I don't recommend tweaking the configs as every setting is there for a reason and is how the pack is designed on purpose! :)

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
If i was a moderator i would give this pack first prize no doubt! the quests are awesome, the story behind them! its just amazing! keep up the good work chaz!