[1.7.10] Hello World! [Curse Launcher][Full Release][HQM][JamPacked II]

Would You Watch Videos If We Made Them? Some gameplay and some modpack creation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
I wont have enough time to test because I'm too busy writing quests for my pack. What makes it feels simular is the fact you wake up somewhere alien and you are in a super flat world. It also has cities and other buildings on the map.
Thanks for the feedback, I look forward to seeing your pack, do you have a post here on the forums? Out of interest, who said where you wake up is alien??? As for having buildings on the map, well, it's a post-apocalyptic land, they had to have had cities before right? Trust me, there is very limited similarities between the two packs, but to be compared to packs of such high quality does show we're doing something right, so Thank You :D

Swat_Kid

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, I look forward to seeing your pack, do you have a post here on the forums? Out of interest, who said where you wake up is alien??? As for having buildings on the map, well, it's a post-apocalyptic land, they had to have had cities before right? Trust me, there is very limited similarities between the two packs, but to be compared to packs of such high quality does show we're doing something right, so Thank You :D
I will be posting on the forums soon I need to do some tidy up on my made get some pics with shaders and then I will be ready to go.

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so last night I began writing the first questline, this means the beta release draws ever closer! Update: First Questline is now complete, and the second questline is underway, these two quest lines alone consist of 90 quests!

Last edited:

laserfire1999

Jul 29, 2019
This looks like a really interesting pack, not sure i've seen anything like it before! although I notice you don't have a lot of magic mods, will this be more technology focused?

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
This looks like a really interesting pack, not sure i've seen anything like it before! although I notice you don't have a lot of magic mods, will this be more technology focused?
Hey, glad to hear another person interested in our pack! Unique was definitely something we were going for with this! Yes, you are correct there isn't many/any magic mods here, its entirely technology focused, but we do already have possible plans for a sequel that may be more magic orientated! That is of course only if the first pack is well received!

DementedCatfish

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. I've got to say this pack looks pretty impressive:eek: Cant wait to have a go when its released :) The idea of a technology based pack on an apocalypse really excites me! Can't wait for more info! DementedCatfish;)

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. I've got to say this pack looks pretty impressive:eek: Cant wait to have a go when its released :) The idea of a technology based pack on an apocalypse really excites me! Can't wait for more info! DementedCatfish;)
Thanks, we are drawing ever closer to release! Were really excited to be able to share more with everyone!

Reactions: dylanpiera

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so second questline is plotted out and almost complete, what do you guys think?
hvEHRZi.png

Reactions: dylanpiera

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
I've been writing them all day, trust me, the amount of quests in no way effects the quality, despite having 90 quests already, all of them have been carefully planned and thought out, I'm at a point where I am nearly ready to release, in fact, we are currently aiming to be tidying things up by Monday. I am honestly proud of how this pack is turning out, and hope everyone else will like it too
Also, as a side note, I will add this to my main post as well, but we have already been contacted by a couple of you tubers who have expressed interest in playing our pack, we are very open to anyone who shows interest in our pack and are willing to reply to any interview questions emailed to us, or even a DM here on the forums, also it may be worth contacting us as it is entirely possible we may be able to offer you early access to versions of our pack!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
thank you so much!!!
No problem, happy to help, hopefully this pack is just the beginning in a series of them, we've got an idea for a couple of sequel packs that go in other directions, so even if this one isn't for you, then some of the others could be!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1mP0ST3R

Jul 29, 2019
I really like how you are making the modpack technology based and having loads of quests! Keep up the great work!!!!!

Reactions: Chazwade