[1.7.10] Hello World! [Curse Launcher][Full Release][HQM][JamPacked II]

Would You Watch Videos If We Made Them? Some gameplay and some modpack creation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
@astralbeast56 @parcel31u and anyone else who was interested, I just submitted version 0.1.0 of the pack to FTB and am currently awaiting approval, the minute it goes live I will make the code available to everyone, be sure to will in the feedback form which is available on the main post of this thread, all your feedback really does help! Any ideas for improvements can be sent to me in anyway you like, either through the feedback form, through the forums on this thread, as a personal message or an email, please remember that it is very alpha, but if you do want to know if something will be in the pack as it develops then please go ahead and ask me! :D

Reactions: yotus

SnipeTheVortex

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to help u build ur modpack :D I test modpacks all the time for myself why would i test it for someone else :D If u need help contact me on PM where I'll give u my skype :D

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to help u build ur modpack :D I test modpacks all the time for myself why would i test it for someone else :D If u need help contact me on PM where I'll give u my skype :D
We're actually not looking for anyone to help make the modpack, it's possible in future packs that we may be expanding the team as we make a more advanced pack, but for now all we really need is testers :D

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so, major derp on our behalf, I notified player we were gonna use fastcraft, all official and everything, and then I forgot to include it in the download! There's also a couple of notifies I missed, so will fix all this today and then let you know when it's resubmitted!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so apparently this time the screenshots weren't clear enough, but moving on, I re-screenshotted them with as much information as I can possibly display, so if FTB are in a good mood I should finally get a pack release soon! :)

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, the pack is live and the pack code is helloworld so everyone go and play, remember to fill in the feedback form and bug test your hearts out, remember its very alpha but literally report everything to me, it doesn't matter about the spam! :)

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so a lot of people have noticed that for some reason, the quests weren't in the initial release, but they are added in the 0.1.1 update, except, i forgot to give ftb a notice to update the forge version. So, hopefully they will be fixing that, for now, the bug where you start in creative with an inventory of random stuff, can you just clear your inventory and go into gamemode s please, this will all be fixed in a big 0.2.0 update this weekend which should see the lore make an appearance and maybe even a completed quest book :) Also, Shooter left some feedback about "the elevators only work in creative mode." If you mean the elevators in the apartments, that's my bad, I need to disable elevators using XP in the configs, which will also be in this weekends update :)

Zachary

Jul 29, 2019
:(
Alright, I don't know if my problem is an isolated issue; however, I crash upon every map load (Yes I have deleted it and re-created a new world). Link to my crashlog through pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/uyFPQm8w
I have already searched through Thermal Expansion's configs to see if anything was input incorrectly, but couldn't find anything.
Let me know if you find anything.

Thank you.

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
:(
Alright, I don't know if my problem is an isolated issue; however, I crash upon every map load (Yes I have deleted it and re-created a new world). Link to my crashlog through pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/uyFPQm8w
I have already searched through Thermal Expansion's configs to see if anything was input incorrectly, but couldn't find anything.
Let me know if you find anything.

Thank you.
Yeah I think I know what's happening, it's probably the reservoir that's corrupting the world from the old save, it should be fixed this weekends update