[1.7.10] Hello World! [Curse Launcher][Full Release][HQM][JamPacked II]

Would You Watch Videos If We Made Them? Some gameplay and some modpack creation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
If i was a moderator i would give this pack first prize no doubt! the quests are awesome, the story behind them! its just amazing! keep up the good work chaz!
Thank you so much! If you like the story as it is now, you can really look forward to the next release which will be submitted for approval today! Every single quest will be implemented, and all the lore available to collect and read! @Enarkay_ has worked tirelessly on the lore and it is truly amazing! :)

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
And also i was thinking of maybe making a sky modpack, any way you could build a map for it?

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
And also i was thinking of maybe making a sky modpack, any way you could build a map for it?
I would really love to help you with this, but as I've said before, I have exams starting Tuesday and so any spare time I have after studying will be going to this pack, if you're still interested in my help after I have some more time, then I'd be happy to assist :) Also, thanks @Nils12340 It really does mean so much to me!

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Figure you all deserve a sneak peek to tide you over during the wait! SO here's what our title screen will look like, I spent ages writing the JSON for this and making the background so let me knwo what you think :)
VlDowaX.png

Zachary

Jul 29, 2019
Figure you all deserve a sneak peek to tide you over during the wait! SO here's what our title screen will look like, I spent ages writing the JSON for this and making the background so let me knwo what you think :)
VlDowaX.png
It has a really nice setup. Only thing that i personally would go into the json and edit would be the button labels...I have a knack for the original setup, but the way you have it looks nice. (Nice labels though). I have exams...well today, so I know how you feel. Good luck tomorrow.

Zachary

Jul 29, 2019
Error report: Mousing over the lava info in the Tinkers' Construct Smeltery WILL crash your game, it prevent this from happening *insert dad joke here* "Don't do that" I'm updating tConstruct and COHF core to see if this solves the issue. I'll be back.

Zachary

Jul 29, 2019
Update
CoFHCore to 3.0.2
TConstruct to 1.8.5
ThermalExpansion to 4.0.1
TMechworks to 0.2.14

Updating to these version fixes the current bug with the tConstruct Smeltery

Reactions: goreae

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Update
CoFHCore to 3.0.2
TConstruct to 1.8.5
ThermalExpansion to 4.0.1
TMechworks to 0.2.14

Updating to these version fixes the current bug with the tConstruct Smeltery
Wow, bug reports don't come with their own fix! These are mods that are updated in the full release that I'm submitting in an hour :)

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Pack update 1.0.0 submitted I'm gonna look into getting this forum post moved over into the public packs section now, so if anyone reading this has that ability can you move it across please :)

Zachary

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, bug reports don't come with their own fix! These are mods that are updated in the full release that I'm submitting in an hour :)
Ah, okay, thanks for the quick reply Chazwade. Looking forward to bug-testing your modpack :b

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, okay, thanks for the quick reply Chazwade. Looking forward to bug-testing your modpack :b
We just submitted the current version that's going out soon to the JamPacked contest, so I'm hoping there isn't many bugs! I'll be interested to hear what you think of the pack now it's finished! :)

Zachary

Jul 29, 2019
Bad news Chazwade, serious bug with the current versions of the ex mods that you are using. The auto sieve and hammer fail to work and crash upon putting items in their inventories... Sorry to tell you this but this may have a huge impact on your contest.

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
As long as judging hasn't started I can change the zip that's at the dropbox, so I'll do that quick let me check, is it reproducible in the 1.0.0 update that just went out?

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Okay fixed and patched in the latest update which im submitting now, and changed the jampacked entry so that should be fine! Thanks for letting me know, also just wanted to let people know, I have always been interested in making modpacks, it is something I love to do, I can't make mods and I'm not good at art, but putting modpacks together I genuinely like! So win or lose, I plan to make more modpacks, included carrying on the 'Hello World!' Series with @Enarkay_ We have some very exciting plans!

Zachary

Jul 29, 2019
Okay fixed and patched in the latest update which im submitting now, and changed the jampacked entry so that should be fine! Thanks for letting me know, also just wanted to let people know, I have always been interested in making modpacks, it is something I love to do, I can't make mods and I'm not good at art, but putting modpacks together I genuinely like! So win or lose, I plan to make more modpacks, included carrying on the 'Hello World!' Series with @Enarkay_ We have some very exciting plans!
So is the FTB launcher version going to be called 1.0.1 or.... Just interested in keeping you up to date on bug reports for any modpack you make. :)

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
So is the FTB launcher version going to be called 1.0.1 or.... Just interested in keeping you up to date on bug reports for any modpack you make. :)
Yes it is called 1.0.1, as far as my pack versioning goes, anything alpha or beta is 0.x.x, anything stable is 1.X.X, a big fix will be an increment on the last digit 1.0.X and an update that adds mods will be an increment on the middle digit!